•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
What went wrong with paravish2 errors and mistake happened
When riya and aditya was in relation nikki did not come to know about the truth.
Riya went for soty riya mom found someone one gifted riya a bracelet and after that I guess nikki forgot to ask.
Jassi did not come to know she adopted
Nikki Aunty came to stay nikki home but don't where she disappear and as per the article there was going to be some track related to it but unfortunately it didn't happen
In soty last round there was 3 pair but 1 pair was missing and was not shown at the end.
This is serial at least they should have covered all this thingstuff before ending the show. It is incomplete ending. What u guys think
There was too much scope and potential in the show.
Parallel love track : Jastya and Jogiya
Adoption track of Jassi (vital point of show) and adi's mom too 
College track of course but bad luck ðŸ˜­
SOTY was pulled out of proportion. There was everything but what a student actually does in school. I agree you need drama and stuff to make the show going but if you choose to deliver a realistic story, one has to show it in that way.

I kept an eye on the TRPs .. it was better before the long SOTY drama. This season was messed up big time but the actors were outstanding.
Yes, they could've touched on so many different angles. Sadly, the channel didn't give them a chance.

I will still be upset for the longest time because I couldn't see my Jogi-Ria love track </3 But nvm, hoping to see these wonderful kids and actors around for different shows. Good Luck to them!