Krishna-Jambavati SS:My Love(Updated Chap-3 pg7)

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello all! Me and my friend Ayesha present to you our collaboration fiction. On one of the most beautiful and divine couples-Lord Krishna and Devi Jambavati.

PART-1

The glorious newlywed sat on the bed shyly as her feet rested on the rose petals that had been lavishly scattered on the sheet. The king size bed was heavily embellished with flowers and garlands as lamps beautified the room marking their appearance all over. The interiors were rich and carefully selected and arranged. Overall the room was splendid.
But none could match up with the pulchritudinous blushing bride. Her eyelids lowered slightly, lined in black mascara, and her face covered with a short red veil, her radiance could give a complex to the sun god himself. By chance her eyes fell at herself in the mirror and for a moment she was left to wonder at herself of how graceful she looked. She had changed a lot in the past few days in fact she was entirely a new self now save her inner pure,dulcet self. And the cause, it was him undoubtedly. The man in whose hands her father chose to gave her hands in.
"He is Lord Rama himself, my child" He had said "He is the divine Lord of all creatures, the master of the world! How fortunate you are to have him for a husband!"
And when he had filled her hair partition with vermilion and garlanded her, how miraculously and unbelievably had she attained this human form. Her feelings for this human form were mixed ones but that never quietened her anxiety about him. Who was he? What was he? Was he really a deity as her father preached? Or was he merely a human? Whatever the case may be if his plainly garlanding her could bring about such an immense amount of transformation in her what all could he actually do with his untold capabilities-the thought itself electrified her and aroused her incomputable curiosity about her husband.
She began to recall as butterflies invaded her stomach and a shade of red her cheeks.

FLASHBACK
"Ah never!" Her little brother cried "I'll never give that to you, a stranger! That is only mine, a special gift from my father the illustrious king of bears as a playtoy for me." He announced stubbornly.
"Dear prince" The man's voice was humble and gallant, probably never gave him a chance to speak of his royal decent "That, is no playtoy but a precious gem called the syamantakamani belonging to the yadava chief Satrajita. And i am here as i wish to return back to him what is rightfully his. So i request you to hand it over to me."
"No!" He answered admantly clasping the gem to himself tightly.

Meanwhile his cries brought Jambavati and her father Jambavan running to his rescue. She was the first to arrive and she stood there without uttering a word staring at the man who was striving hard to retrieve his possession. He was tall and dark but his face was boundlessly handsome, something that no one could possibly resist. His eyes were perfectly moulded, like the flower of lotus. He wore a yellow robe and a beaming golden armour. His crown, crafted in diamonds, spotted a peacock feather, colorful and splendid that was a treat to the eyes. His lips held a smile-a mischievous mysterious divine smile that brought a smile to her face as well.
While Jambavati still stood dazed, her dear father Jambavan arrived at the scene.He was all dark and hairy, a crown adorned his forehead and a brown robe his body.
"Pranipat kind sir!"He greeted "I am afraid this mani belongs to my son. I recovered this from a lion i killed and this in no way can be yours!" He mouthed in one breath defending his son and trying not to lose his temper.
"Pranipat maharaj Jambavan!" He said "But that as i said belongs to the yadava chief satrajita and i will take it back with me!"
"You are forcing me to fight you!" He retorted harshly.
And Jambavati looked on, stunned, helpless and confused as a fight ensued between the two mighty kings.
The fight went on for days.Neither her father not the mysterious stranger seemed to budge or was in a modality to truce.

At the end of the 21st day however, my father,the mighty Jambavan gave up.The reason for which he gave up was the most bewildering one.That mysterious stranger who called himself Krishna was none other than Shree Ram Himself.This mere thought filled her with awe.Shree Ram!!! The Lord Of The Universe was right in front of her eyes.When he offered her hand in marriage to him,she stood frozen at her place.She looked at his face.That beautiful face was unreadable.She was filled with anticipation and hope.

I accept your daughter as my wife,O Jambavan!! ",he said with his soft,melodious voice.She could not believe her ears.It all seemed like a dream.

She remembered their journey to the palace.He had not spoken a word to her and neither had she.Could he sense what was going on in her mind??? His eyes had a mischievous glint at times and at times it was reassuring.They were welcomed in a grand manner in the palace by Krishna's family.She met Krishna's sister in law Revati and Krishnas first wife,the peerless Rukmini.When Jambavanti met Rukmini,the former had a lovely smile on her face.She looked at her affectionately and hugged her.Jambavati was taken by surprise.

"Jambavati! Jambavanti!",the same hypnotizing voice broke her chain of thoughts and brought her back to the present.He was there.Right in front of her.Krishna.Her husband.In front of him,she was at a loss of words.

"Won't you say anything to me Priyee??" he asked.His voice was full of affection and care.Though she was really nervous,something inside her made her feel that it could trust him with her thoughts.She could trust him with her heart.She could trust him with her very life and soul.

"Umm!!! Actually I had some questions. "she said in a hesitant voice.He smiled.
"Please do ask.I will try my best to answer" he said.
"Is it all true?? All what people tell about you??Are you really God??" she asked.He laughed.
"Why are you laughing?"she asked with a frown.
"You look so adorable with a frown,my dear.,he said.She felt her cheeks going red and turned her face away.
"And even more adorable when you blush"he continued. Jambavati shook her head.
"This is not an answer,my Lord"she said.Krishna shrugged.
"What do you believe,my dear Jambavati?"asked Krishna.His gaze was soft yet intense.Jambavati found herself blushing again.Somehow she was not tongue tied anymore.
"What do I believe?? I believe that if there is anything that defines divinity in this entire universe then that's you.The moment I look into your eyes I find myself lost in them.I am unable to comprehend the magnificence that is you.I want to understand you.Somehow you seem like a puzzle which I want to solve"she said.
"When you look at me you see puzzles Jambavati but when I look at you,I find my missing pieces.You don't have to be confused.Because we were always meant to be together.You complete me Jambavati.A part of my soul.A part of myself.As much as I am a part of you.And regarding your first question,yes I am divine my dear.And so are you."said Krishna with a smile.
"My Lord...,she began."He put a finger on her lips.
"Kanha.Please call me Kanha.,he said with a mischievous glint.She sighed.
"All right!! Kanha" she said with a smile.

Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail

Author's note:Hello everyone!!! This TS is a joint effort by my friend Ramya and me.It explores the relationship between Lord Krishna and his wife Jambavati.So,here it is.All sorts of reviews are welcome.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
detailed review laterπŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It's beautifully written.
Some times I wonder how lucky Kanha ji's wives must've been , they had the Lord Vishnu as their husband. Uff what unimaginable happiness ! 
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
Unres

This was just awesome dear!! U both described  kanha very beautifully!😳 And also the fight with Jambavan! All I can say it was beyomd awesome! And when you are updating? Waiting eagerly for it...😳
Anu
Edited by aanvi98 - 7 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awwie! This is cho chueet! Jambu bear and Kanha bear! Wish you could hear me shrieking in delight!  When are you updating! Go on, please!
KURT15 thumbnail
Lovely ff!! Beautiful!! The largely unxplored relation between Krishna and Jambavati described in such an understanding and sympathetic way!! πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What an adorable fic, guys! It's really super sweet.

Love how you portrayed Jambavati's playful nature and her devotion/love for Krishna. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres πŸ˜³
What beauty in the description Aish and Rammy πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jambavathi's confusion was portrayed perfectly.
And her love and devotion for Krishna 
And the room and the beauty of the bride in contrast β€οΈ

Krishna's description made me fall in love with Arya all over again β˜ΊοΈ
And the words "You complete me". I swear I cried when I read them πŸ˜³

All in all, continue soon β­οΈ

P.S. Who did which part?

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ramya and Aisha ! Congrats for the new story . 
Seems interesting . I had never heard about this wife of Krishna πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I loved the descriptions given . Very beautifully written ! The flashback was well described . Enough to know Jambavati feelings . 
Keep writing such pieces . 
Love 
Sam