Frequent Posters

nihatri thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is such a cute love story
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice part..
Ya mini ki toh marr hi dalu maan uski baat maan kar late ma aye aur uski sare instruction follow kar raha hai..
Ab bahout hua geet band baja daal usa Triple H ka 😃
Waiting for Next part..
Thanks for pm..
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
As expected, maan followed that witch's advise strictly and reached late...
Thanks to dadi otherwise he would have reached more late!
Geet was all set to kill him for being so late but was herself dead instead after glancing at him 😉
She wants their relation to work and is trying very hard for that..
Thanku for pm
continue soon
Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesum update
loved dis angry geet ..threatening maan

waiting fr nxt
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update. Maan went to meet Geet on their date late as he strictly followed Mini's instructions which made Geet annoyed. Finally she asked him if they could be friends. Loved it. 
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor girl Geet all her plan spoiled by Mini advice to Maan. But Geet is trying to make the best out of the situation. Firends at first. Cool idea it is.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snehapriya

Poor girl Geet all her plan spoiled by Mini advice to Maan. But Geet is trying to make the best out of the situation. Firends at first. Cool idea it is.

thnx
and sorry I forget to pm u
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Being late on a first date s not a good impression and Geet talking in all this acronym terminology has Maan lost. I hope he takes up on her proposal of being friends. I hope Maan stops asking Mini for any further advice!
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I missed some parts yar..

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely ..opps  so my maaneet got married  as per dadi ki deal, wat she can do,her love for her grandson is more which bind her..opps geet too will see a lovely pure soul behind tat scars..te way get ki shock seeing my maan..te way  my maan ki pov and his pain with geet's reaction after seeing really broked him into pieces,but my maan u r geet is tat much arrogant to judge a person with outer cover,she was drooling him,he he yes my sexy msk..omg geet thinking in other direction like she is match for my maan omg both my maaneet are buddhu,pls talk to each other..geet is saying my maan's care for her and some thing,oh tat mini ko,always cuming between my maaneet,wow lovely moment my maan kissing her feet and geet holding him but tat girl ruined it..omg baby geet is scared  was tensed and her attempt to gain my maan's attention was lovely cute..wow my maan showed mini ki place making get fly and kiss,buddhu sk wat to do with u..omg geet missing my maan,mini wat ever u try atlast will broke u r nose..omg geet ki confrontation with my maan making him speechless and shocked he he my maan ki face was worth watch..mini I already said don't mess with gmsk.. really no one will have like tis date,,tat mini ko,but geet know how ruin her plan  mini don't forget u r messing with  my maan ki sherni..omg te way geet bossing my maan w as lovely cute..friends..i love all te updates so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 7 years ago