_$_#ONLY HEART CATCHERS#CC~8#_$_(SIO)

powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

WELCOME GUYS TO OUR SWEET HOME AND FUN & MASTI ZONE.BE ALWAYS HAPPY AND KEEP SMILE IN YOUR FACE.NEW COME HERE BECAUSE OF YOUR HARD WORK GUYS.SO KEEP CHATING AND SPENDING LOVE LIKE THIS .

LOVE
PRIYA😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powergirlpriya thumbnail

LOVING  AND CARING MEMBERS

powergirlpriya

PRINCESS_ALISHA

coolhi1988

Apudeep 

elsanna

92Sara 

-CRJ-   

-Neeva1906

nedhvick-91    

Anusha62

anjum78

swakriti

Mishtyshona  

UZIS

Starglitz

Helee

Harmony

Vaiyambar...

pakh

dattu21

CarpedeimRose

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail

MEMBERS BIRTHDAY CALENDAR  

HELLO MY FRIENDS EVERY FESTIVAL IMPORTANCE TO US  BUT OUR FRIENDS BIRTHDAY WAS SO MEMORABLE MOMENT TO US SO WE CELEBRATE OUR SWEET BIRTHDAY IN THAT DAYS .

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

PRINCESS_ALISHA:- 10th feb
Starglitz:-  10th feb
Vaiyambar...:- 21th feb
Apudeep :- 22nd feb

MARCH

APRIL

Anusha62 :-26th Apr

MAY

92Sara :-17th may

JUN

JULY

Mishtyshona :-17th july 

AUGUST 

coolhi1988 :-2nd aug

SEPTEMBER

Helee:- 21th sep 

OCTOBER 

-CRJ- :- 22nd oct

NOVEMBER  

swakriti :- 18th nov

DECEMBER  

elsanna :-6th dec

powergirlpriya :- 29th dec

If u add your birthday date then PM me

PRINCESS_ALISHA .we celebrate our friend birthday in our special cc so please send PM your birthday date.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMSEdited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail

PREVIOUS CC LINKS

CC#1

CC#2

CC#3        

CC#4      

CC#5

CC#6

CC#7

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS Edited by powergirlpriya - 7 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail

CC RULES          

Follow CC Forum Rules 

Follow India-forums Rules
This is an *Invites Only* thread. Only members who are         invited by me or Princess_Alisha are allowed to post here.
Do not spam the thread using just emoticons , numbers & avoid long quotes.
Do not comment in the new CC until the previous one is over
Do not let the CC thread go over 150 pages...

No over quotes ...

Quotes only 4 and 5 time ...

No bashing

FOLLOW RULES & ENJOY

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by PRINCESS_ALISHA - 7 years ago

*Midnight blue* - Swasan TS

I see the lonely road that leads so far away,
I see the distant lights that left behind the day
But what I see is so much more than I can say
And I see you midnight blue.

At night, when the whole city was soundly sleeping and resting a lone girl was walking on the silent roads of Kolkata . No single soul was out at midnight. It was raining heavily since an hour but the girl didn't seem to care about anything. The chaos in the sky, intense rainfall, the heavy splatter of rain on her, the quietness of the road.. didn't bother her the least. There was just only a single thought in her mind but she thinks its her last chance to see him to apologize. Tomorrow he is going to be discharged from hospital and once he is in his palace she won't be able to go there.

Fortunately or Unfortunately she doesn't know that the first thing he will do after his discharge from hospital would be going to badi and to see if she is all right. But as it is said that sometimes ignorance is a blessing.

She quickened up her pace. A watery smile came across her face on seeing the hospital building a few steps ahead. But instead of going to the hospital gate, the girl turned to the dark alley on the left side of the hospital and starts searching for a backdoor. Ten minutes pass like this in a futile search of the backdoor. The girl somehow steadied herself and took a long deep sigh. The only option which was now left to enter the building was through pipes. She steeled all her resolve and tried to climb the pipe. But her climbing journey was proving to be a very difficult one. Somehow after lot of trials and errors she successfully reached besides the window which leads to the 1st floor of the hospital. Without wasting any time the girl quickly gets inside the window ..

She observes that there isn't a single soul in the dimly lit corridor. She looks here and there and observes her surroundings. She doesn't know that exactly where Sanskaar's room is. She was shivering due to the cold and her wet clothes . Every bone of her body was drenched in the rain. But there is no turning back now. Swara is anything but a quitter . She takes baby steps and approaches the next corridor. As soon as she turns to the left side of corridor.. she hear someone's heavy footsteps. Swara gets scared and tries to look for a place to hide. She finds a room just two steps away from her . Luckily the door of the room was open . She quickly gets in the room and locks the door from inside. A sigh of relief escapes from her lips. She turns around curiously to analyze the mysterious room in which she entered a few minutes ago .

As soon as she turns around she saw him. There was he sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. Maybe he was under some effects of the medicines or was dreaming in beautiful dream, she doesn't knows. But that one thing about which she was quite clear was that never ever she has seen more serene view in her life...or did see...? Even after many tries, she can't take her eyes off from him. "Swara" she hears this soft whisper which breaks her trance . Swara notices that her name was uttered by the same person whom she was staring at few seconds back.. She sets her eyes back upon the same person.. He is still sleeping calmly on the hospital bed "How does he knows that I am here" this question racks her mind and a tear slides down her face...the way she knew he was there when she was staying in their room...that memory came with many more tears and more burdening guilt...his voice echoing her mind " kaise bhul gai tum humara pyar Swara...? I love you..." .. That memory was playing on loop in her head. Pain in Sanskaar's voice was haunting her mind and soul. A strong sense of guilt wracked her mind .. She took a few steps back towards the door.

She was about to turn but again his voice echoed in her mind "ek din tumhe meri khamosi aur mere pyaar ka ehsaas zarur hoga and I'll wait for that day." That voice provided her the much needed strength. She wipes her tears and took measured steps towards the person of her muse. She was struck at the beautiful sight which was soothing her heart and soul and tells herself 'nahi Swara tum abhi peeche nahi hat sakti ' . With that thought and determined look in her eyes.. She again strides towards his bed but this time her steps were more confident .

Swara keenly observes the person lying on the bed. For the first time ever she properly looks at the Sanskaar's face. Sanskaar has always been the one who intrigued her the most. Despite her mind giving her many warning signals to stay far away from him, her heart always feels an beautiful unknown emotion in his presence 'he was handsome or cute...? either way he can be man of any girl's dream' she thought.

There was a small smile playing on his lips . Which indicated Swara that his current muse was dreaming something beautiful. A thought strikes in  her mind at that moment, 'But his face looks incomplete without those eyes, those eyes in which she can see herself, those eyes which makes her feel more beautiful than she actually is...!' 

She kneels down in front of his bed and takes his right hand protectively in her hand. His big rough hand felt good in her comparatively smaller and softer hand. She stroked her thumb over his palm in a circular motion. Not even once her eyes strayed away from his face.. Slowly she raised her hand and kept it on Sanskaar's forehead to sooth down few worry lines on his forehead.

' Was it her imagination or his face seemed much calm from before or was it her touch which was casting a calming effect on him or maybe his it was because of his dream' she wondered. There were thousands of things which Swara wanted to say but words were not coming out of her mouth. On her way to the hospital she had practiced everything she wanted to tell him. At at the current moment he was sleeping like a baby and she has no plans of disturbing him. Her wish of seeing him safe and sound came true . Swara just wanted to see him. 

At that moment out of nowhere Sanskaar Maheshwari opens his eyes. He blinks his eyes a couple of times to get used to the bright light in the room. Swara and Sanskaar's eyes meet each other after an eternity. He stares at her with an intense gaze that makes her blush. Swara tries to open her mouth and utter few words . But her own voice failed her, her lips remained glued and nothing came out of her mouth. Sanskaar like always seems to sense her actual peoblem and said "Jaise hi tum room mein aayi..mujhe pata tha ki ye tum hi ho Swara" Swara who was mesmerised by his sleep induced voice immediately snapped from her thoughts. "Kaise" A simple question involuntary left from her mouth. "Tumhari dhadkano se, woh baat karti hai meri dhadkano se...", he exclaimed . He further added " baat karti hai mujse jab tum nahi bolti tabhi aur jab main sota hoon tabhi..."   A tear slides down Swara's face on hearing Sanskaar intense and loving yet painful voice. His words stroked a chord straight in her heart. "Sanskaar" his name was the only thing she could utter now.. She notices a moment and sees Sanskaar slowly raising up his hand. He brings his hand closer to her cheek. Her heartbeat rises with every moment of his and she looks on confused at his actions. Suddenly she felt a soft touch of Sanskaar's rough fingers wiping away the tears trails from her cheeks.

"Sorry mere paas abhi handkerchief nahi hai" he says and a small smile appears on her face. It was at that moment where she realises that only he can make her smile or laugh; by his small gestures or by being that innocent and weird Kissan. He is the key of her smile and she knows now that if he is not there she can't smile hell she will not want to smile ever again if he is not there. 

. "Tumhe bata nahi sakta ki tumhari ye smile maine kitni miss ki" he says with a big grin of his own. His sentence made her smile even more large. She flashed her own bigger grin towards him.. 
Both of them were sporting the same grin. It was after many days they gave their genuine smile to each other. Unfortunately this beautiful moment broke by a " Anchooo" Swara suddenly sneezed loudly. The reality hits sanskar and he notices that his princess was drenched in water. He tugs her hand and asks "tum thik to ho na..? ye sab kya hai..?" He touches her face and notices her wet hair. "Sanskar I'm fine in fact never been better.." she says flashing an adorable grin. Sanskar would have lost himself in that grin but he knew her way too well "Tum kaha se aa rahi ho swara..." he sternly demands an answer from her. With that stern tone her smile vanishes from her face. Sanskar hated that but there is no other way to get truth from certain Mrs. Maheswari . She opens her mouth to tell him.. but again she ends up blaberring in front of Sanskaar "Sanskaar.. woh.. pipe...rain... Sujatha aunty.. sorry." Sanskaar looks on amusingly  at Swara,but still maintains a stern facade in front of her. 
'You are an certified idiot now Swara, can't even mumble 2 complete sentences in front of Sanskaar' she berates herself in her mind. Unknowingly or knowingly Sanskaar voices the exact same thought of hers. "You are definitely a certified idiot Swara" ,he says with a tinge of disapproval in his voice. "Who roams Kolkata's streets at the midnight when its raining cats and dogs and that too by using a pipe...Humari story mein Romeo ka role play karna chahti ho tum? what if you had slipped from the pipe..?" his tone changes from berating to a concerned one. He again worriedly asks her while cupping her face, " Apne aap ko koi super woman samajti ho kya tum ? what was the need or urgency ki tumhe mujhse milne aise aana pada?" 

And then it hits him that she is here to only see and meet him. His heart exploded with happiness but a was small hurt emotion somewhere in his mind, which was overpowering his heart. " Swara main aaj raat ko marne nahi wala tha...aur" words stopped coming of his mouth because of a loud exclamation of "Sanskaar" from the only companion in the hospital room, his wife. She kept her palm on his mouth to hush him from speaking further. She exclaimed, "Tum apne aap ko kya samajhte ho Sanskaar, koi superhero.. kya zaroorat thi apni jaan ko khatre mein dalne ki. Tumhe bata hai sab kitni pareshan the, tumhari mom ka ro ro ke bura haal ho gaya tha, tumhare dad bilkul toot gaye the, tumhara bhai or behen ko itna dukhi maine aaj tak kabhi nahi dekha, aur meri .." She suddenly stopped speaking in midway. This was the very first time when she spoke few proper sentences with an authoritive voice since she entered the room. Silence found back its way into the gloomy room. Until it was broken by "aur tum kya swara? " inquired Sanskaar. 

" Main.. muje laga meri saanse ruk gayi hai, main zinda hoon par meri dhadkan ruk gai hai...I wanted to see u , touch u. I wanted to feel to confirm that you are safe and sound. But your mom didn't let me enter the main hospital gate. Look sanskar I m not complaining I know it was my fault and she had all the right. Par just tumhe na dekhpane ka khyal bhi mere dil ko tod deta hai...my heart bleeds when I remember what I have done to u and our relationship..." 
She says all in one breath. She was a mess, her voice was hoarse and tears fell continuously from her swollen eyes .

But she still continued, "I am so sorry that i don't remember our love sanskar but today i came here in middle of the night by climbing the pipe to tell u that i am really sorry that i called you a khooni. I am sorry that because of me you got a severe injury on your head". Her own guilt and speech has mentally and physically exhausted her. She goes down on her knees and continues while holding her ears" I am sorry k tumhe meri wajah se apna ghar chodna pada.." she said while standing up. " I am sorry ki tumhe kissan banna pada" she add while going down again..." I am sorry ke maine tumhe thapad maara , I am sorry ke maine tumahri baat nahi maani, I am sorry ke tum meri wajah se hospital me ho . Iam sorry for everything...muje saza do sanskar chahe to thapad mar lo...par apni zindgi se mat nikalo...main mar jaungi...please dont give up on me. "and she breaks down completely on that cold hard ground...

Author: Rhea & Helly
READ FULL FF HERE
Edited by PRINCESS_ALISHA - 7 years ago
powergirlpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CRJ-

ali baba 🤗