Awsome updt
TaaRey are are enjoying themselves without any worries 
love the way Rey bring backs the old Taani 
whom he had hurt once
their bonding are getting stronger day by day
chintu84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update πŸ˜Š ron giving them privacy and finding his girl is awesome news for reyπŸ‘
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update loved it 
When is Ray going to confess his feelings to Taani
Waiting for next update eagerly
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update 
Taarey moments were fab & so cuteee 
Love it all 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm 
Sorry for late & short reply 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on Thread 3
Res for the new update
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread
lovely update
taani confused about Rey 's behaviour
Rey know everything about tani
than for pm
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congo for new thread 

Nice update 
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww so cute taani send rey home
Hehe I want pizza now Ronak staying
With his sister lovely

I love they way all family member pamper
Taani and spoil her with their Luv
Ohhh kria is back & she is Sharon sister hmm nice

Rey have move on from his past aww rey is so excited to be with taani haaye rey got red rose for taani he feeding her hahaha rey sooo excited to teach taani economic

Aww rey kiss taani head and nose so swt ohhhooo taani bday is coming and Ronak is taking his sister Goa he invite rey nice

I hate that swayam avoid his own family sister for gang I mean common it's your sister bday and it's not like u have celebrate her last bday with her disgusting swayam rey Ron taani r in Goa nice aww rishi Luv his daughter so much

Haaye haaye I Luv taani dress aww taani allow boys to have drink Ron is so cute Mann he is truly perfect brother taarey close moment not bad

Ron meet a girl hmm taarey sharing high school stry nice

Thanks for PM
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Please update na next update na please dear...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 30 : Some Moments To Cherish Forever

"I am done!" Taani announced as she was done with her shopping which was a big relief to the boys who were following her around uninterestedly.

"Thank god!" Ronak muttered under his breath and look at his sister, who looked happy and content after shopping for everyone & herself.

"Taani, can we eat something now else i will die due to hunger-" Rey asked her.

"Sure, but lets dump these bags in car first." Taani suggested pointing at the shopping bags which were alot in count. Both the agreed with her and helped her with her bags. They went in parking area where their car was parked, they placed the bags in the car and went for lunch in near by restaurant.

"Rey bhai, did you ordered cake for tomorrow?" Ronak asked rey in hushed tone since they both are planning a surprise for taani's birthday.

"Yes, ron! Back forest cake, her favorite." Rey grinned as he answered.

"Great! Now i need your help with gift." Ronak told him.

"Dude, i can't help you in this department when i, myself need help. I have never brought gift for a girl in my life before." Rey replied to him.

"Then we both need help." Ronak muttered under his breath.

"What are you both talking about?" Taani, who just stepped out of the washroom after taking a refreshing bath, asked them suspiciously.

"Nothing important. Just boys talk." Rey answered, trying to sound casual and to an extent, he was successful too since taani was convinced.

"Ron, aren't you going today to meet your friend?" Taani turned her brother and asked him, empathizing on the word friend.

"Don't talk about her, di. Mere saath dhoka ho gaya." Ronak sighed dramatically and sat on the bed.

"Dhoka? What dhoka, Ron?" Taani asked him concernedly, she turned to Rey who was trying hard to control his laugh.

"Rey, why are you laughing?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him questioningly.

"When you will hear, you will also laugh." Rey told her, he walked over her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he pulled her toward where Ronak was seated.

Taani felt tingle shoot through her body at his touch which she tried hard to ignore and concentrate on what he was saying.

"The girl your brother liked, turned out to be married who was looking for some fun." Rey told her, air quoting the fun. Taani look at him then at her brother who was seated their with irritated yet mocked sad face. Taani burst into fits of laughter along with Rey making Ronak more irritated.

"Aw. My baby." Taani cooed, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"Don't worry, very soon you will get a girl of your dream." Taani assured him.

"I am in no hurry, she can take as much time as she want." Ronak replied to her while hugging his sister.

"But she shouldn't be married." Ronak added. He shuddered in disgust remembering his last night encounter with the girl who tried seducing him in hope of a night stand.

"Alright, enough of my non-existing love life and tell me, who want to have ice cream?" Ronak was back to his playful mode and asked them.

"Mee!" Both taani & rey replied with enthusiasm.

"Cool! I will go and bring ice cream for us till then, both of you choose a movie for us to watch." Ronak told them. Ronak got up then left the room.

"So, which movie should we watch?" Rey asked her.

"Bajrangi Bhaijaan." Taani told him excitedly causing him to narrow his eyes at her.

"If i am not wrong, you have already watched that movie for god knows how many times." Rey murmured.

"So what? Its such a good movie. You should also watch." Taani told him.

"Sorry, princess, but we are not watching it today." Rey gave an mocked apologetic look to her.

"Then prem ratan dhan payo?" Taani look at him hopeful eyes which had him almost melted at how adorable she looked, but he control himself.

"No! No salman khan movies." Rey told her in stern tone. He knew about her craziness for salman khan and as much as he wanted to agree with her, but Ronak had strictly warned him earlier to not to choose any salman khan movie since taani shekhawat go into her fangirl mode after watching salman khan movie and has habit of dancing around and talking all day or night about salman which sometimes drive her family crazy.

"What? But why? Don't you like him?" Taani questioned him with most adorable pout.

"Taani, I promise once we return back mumbai, i will take you to watch his new movie, sultan. But today we are going to watch a horror movie. Its mine & ronak's favorite." Rey told her.

"Sultan? Pakka promise?" Taani held her hand out infront of him.

"Pakka promise." Rey promised as he placed his hand in hers.

"Great. But are you sure you want to watch a horror movie?" Taani asked him nervously since she easily gets scare while watching horror movies. Its not her favorite genre.

"Aw. Princess ko darr lagta hai?" Rey teased her.

"What? No! I am not scared." Taani stated confidently but they both knew it was a white lie.

Taani was seated on the bed in middle with Rey & Ronak on the either side of her. They were watching the conjuring and she hated both of them for making her watch it. Taani hide herself in blanket and will peek sometimes to watch whats going on in movie like a curious kitten, then again she would cover her eyes which had both the boys laughing their hearts out.

Ronak look at his sister and smirked as an idea crossed his evil brain. He leaned toward her and screamed in her ear which followed by her louder than him scream.

"Bhoo!!!"

"AH!!" Taani, on impulse, jumped on her place then hugged Rey tightly out of fear. Rey was numb for a moment but he come out his shocked state and wrapped his arms around her. Taani tighten her hold around him as she buried her face in his chest. He provide her sense of safety which she has never felt with anyone except her family.

"Ron!" Rey warned him who passed an apologetic look to him.

Taani calmed herself and pulled herself away from him but he didn't had any plans of letting her go, his hold around her tighten. She felt her cheek heated up realizing how close they were. She lifted her face from his chest and look at him, into his eyes. Rey felt like world coming to an halt, gazing down at the most precious girl of his life. T

"Sorry, di!" Ronak's voice broke their trance. Consciousness took over her and she pulled away from him in hasty while he unwrapped his arms around her unwillingly though.

"Don't do that again else i will complain about you to daddy." Taani turned to her brother and threaten him in no-nonsense tone.

"And you guys can continue watching this stupid movie. I am going to sleep." Taani announced, she lay down on the bed and covered herself with blanket.

"She can be scary when she is grumpy." Ronak mumbled, rey let out a chuckle but agreed with him. Both the boys watched their movie then went to sleep.

Do leave your feedback please :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago