Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter-2

Suman searches for Shravan in the school, but can't find him. She goes to Pushkar.

: Where's Shravan?
: He's...
: ??
: Wait! Why should I tell you about my brother?
: because I'm his best friend.
: So what?
: Look, I'm already tensed. don't play with me & don't make me more angry. Otherwise I am gonna punch you. Shravan is not here so none will save you.
: All time Sumo mood on! I'm feeling bad for the guy who's gonna be your life partner!
: Shut up!
: Bhaiya is at home. He is not well.
: What the...& you're wasting my time in such idiotic chit chat? Brainless creature!

She pinches him slightly & leaves.

: Ouch! Bhaiya gave him the accurate name Sumo!... Wrestler!

Suman goes to Malhotra house. She directly goes to Shravan's room. He's sleeping. Suman goes near him, puts her hand on his forehead. He doesn't open eyes but calls her name.

: How do you know that its me?

He is silent, just smiles.

: Achha how are you now? Why didn't you call me!? You got high fever!!

He says nothing but stares at her. Kamal (servant) comes & reminds him about his medicine. Suman says him to go, saying she'll give medicine to Shravan. Kamal leaves.

She asks Shravan where's his medicines. He points toward his reading table. She goes near the table. There's is a opened diary. She looks at him, his eyes are closed. She reads the page which is visible 1st. He wrote about his mom, how much he's missing him now. His mom used to sit beside him putting a hand on his forehead during his illness. Suman gets sad. She takes the medicine & gives it to Shravan. She looks on.

: What happened? Why are you sad?
: Nothing!
: No. There's something that you're hiding! What happened, Sumo?
: Chashmish, don't think so much, ok? Give your brain some rest. Otherwise how'll you top in the next exams as always? Look at your brother, he never uses brain & you...always use your brain little more!

He laughs.

: Yes! This is what I was missing, Sumo!

She smiles.

: Shravu, do you miss Nirmala aunty?

He gets surprised & irked equally. He yells.

: Sumo, one thing, I've no business with her. Secondly, never ever take her name in front of me again. Otherwise I've to think over our friendship too.

He takes a deep breath.

: My head is paining. I need some rest.

She puts her hand on his forehead. He recalls his mom. Tears rolls from his eyes. He is silent. She sighs.

The next day, Shravan goes to school. He searches for Suman, but can't find. He goes to Poorna.

: Hey, Poorna! Where's Sumo?
: Shravan! Don't you know? She has gone to her bua's (dad's sister) house.
: Oh! When will she come back?
: Can't say! May be 1 or more weeks!
: Oh!
: Is everything ok, Shravan?
: Yeah!

He turns back & sees Suman. They've a small eyelock but she ignores him, just aksed how's he feeling now. He says he's fine. Poorna is surprised to see her.

: Sumo!! You returned from bua's house so early?
: Woh...actually...

She struggles to answer as Shravan is also looking at her & waiting for her answer. At that moment ring bells & every students are ordered to go to own classrooms. Shravan starts leaving. Suman is also leaving but Poorna stops her.

: Tell me honestly, haven't you stayed for Shravan? You couldn't leave him alone in illness, right?

She looks on like a child who's mischief has been exposed. She nods "yes" slowly. Poorna laughs & hugs her.

: I knew it!!

Suman feels uneasy.

All go to classroom. Shravan goes near Suman's desk but Poorna sit beside Suman. Shravan gets astonished as he always sits there beside Suman. Poorna gives a sarcastic smile & winks at Suman. Suman says nothing. Shravan sighs & sits beside Pushkar.

: Bhaiya! Why here? If you'll sit here, who'll deal with that wrestler then?

Shravan laughs & signals to concentrate on the lecture.

After the lecture class is over, Shravan goes to Suman.

: Sumo, I'm sorry for my yesterday's behavior!
: Its ok, I've no intention to hurt you by the way.

He forwards his hand to shake.

: Friends?

She holds his hand & shakes.

: Friends forever!

~~~

Ramnath is tensed as he saw Nirmala in the court. He thinks about her the whole day. He is feared to lose Shravan. He is afraid that if Shravan comes to know the truth of his & Nirmala's relationship, he might hate him forever.

At night, Ramnath comes to Shravan's room while he was writing something on his diary. Ramnath knocks at the door. Shravan hides the diary. Ramanth enters.

: Papa!
: Shravan, son I know you don't want to go London. But trust me, its for your better future! Its about your career.
: Papa, I know whatever you'll decide, it'll be the best for me. But..I really don't want to go. I can't leave this place, my friends, my family and...
: And...?
: And you, papa!
: But Shravan...
: Papa, I promise you, if I ever feel that there's nothing left here for me, I'll leave from here.

Ramanth worries, says good night to him & leaves. Shravan takes his diary. He begins to write.

"Sumo, I know for you, I am just a friend, mmm best friend..but for me, you're something more than that. I feel like the happiest guy in the world whenever you're around me.
Your words, your smile, your anger, your care, youre concern, your attitude..everything...each & everything is just near to my heart. Very close..Its like the pace maker of my heart!

Does it sound so filmy? But its the truth of my life, the most beautiful truth. I want to stay with you always..like forever!

Dad wants me to go to London for higher studies. He always wanted. But I always refused. I couldn't tell him that I can't stay away from you. I just can't..don't know..may be its called LOVE?"

Pushkar enters & Shravan hides his diary in hurry.

: At least knock before you enter!
: Bhaiya, forget it! Lets play game!
: Ok!
: But tell me what were you writing in the diary?
: What diary? Lets go.

Shravan ignores & goes with Pushkar.

The next day, Suman comes to Shravan excitedly. She's breathing rapidly.

: What happened, Sumo!?
: Shravu, lets go!
: Where?
: Chashmish, no question. Just come with me.

Shravan is clueless. Suman takes him to somewhere. He gets shocked to see his mom. Nirmala comes to him, cries & touches his face. He gets emotional but after some times he realised this is the woman who left him & his dad, broke their family. She caused so much sorrow for them.

He moves back & looks at Suman. He holds her hand tightly & takes her to the place where they used to go whenever they get sad.

: Shravu...
: Shut up! Today I'll say, you'll just listen. What was that? Why did you call her here? Why? You know I can't hear her name & you just made me see her face. Actually its my fault. I trusted you. Thats my fault.

Suman tries to explain but Shravan doesn't listen. He pushes her to the wall, her hand got hurt & its bleeding. He doesn't notice & leaves. She cries as it hurts.

Shravan returns at home. He recalls about his mom & Suman. He gets frustrated. He goes to Ramnath & says him that he wants to go London. Ramnath gets happy & surprised equally. He thinks to ask Shravan why he took this decision all on a sudden but then thinks he may change his mind again, so he stays calm.

Its been 1 week Suman is trying to contact Shravan to apologise but he's ignoring her. Even he doesn't come to school. Suman's hand got a permanent mark where she got hurt because of Shravan.

Shravan goes to school & Suman gets happy but avoids him. Pushkar was passing from there.

: Sumo wrestler, what's up?
: listen, why your brother has come school suddenly today?
: Oh may be he has come to take his TC.
: What TC?
: Aree Transfer Certificate.
: Idiot, I know its full form. But why he's taking it now? Its our final year.
: Don't you know? Bhaiya is leaving for London today.
: What?
: Yeah. Didn't he tell you? His flight is at today 3pm.

Suman gets shocked. Pushkar continues but she doesn't listen anything. She runs toward office room & asks the peon about Shravan. He says he already left. Suman comes to the road but can't find any trasport.

She panics. Its already 2pm. Pushkar comes there & asks why she left like this. She says she wants to meet Shravan. He says her to calm down.

Pushkar & Suman reach at Malhotra house but Shravan already left for the airport 3 hours ago.

: Sumo, why are you crying? Aree pagal, bhaiya will come home at the vacations naa? Why are you behaving like a child, silly??

"I know he won't come back!" (She thinks in mind)

: Don't cry! Bhaiya is angry with you may be. But don't worry. I'm here. I'll make everything perfect. I won't let our friendship to be broken ever.
: Promise?
: Promise!

Suman hugs Pushkar. They smile sadly.

~~~

10 years leap.

Its an award ceremony in London. A dashing & handsome boy goes to the stage to receive his award. He's none other than, Shravan Malhotra.

Anchor : It is said that behind every successful man, there's a woman. So, Mr. Shravan..what about you?

Shravan recalls his mom & Suman's faces.

Shravan: No. Its not like that. My success's credit goes to my dad, my mentor, my inspiration..
There's no woman behind my success.

He leaves the stage with an angry face. He gets into the car. He opens Facebook & updates status that "Coming back to India after 10 long years"

Shravan's friends are waiting for him where they're celebrating Shravan's achievement. They call on Shravan's phone. Shravan says to them that he is on the way to airport, returning India. He cuts the call & opens Facebook. He stalks Suman's profile. She updated a statue just few minutes ago "Feeling like God is returning the most precious gift of my life which was lost by me"

He looks on.

In Delhi, its raining heavily.

Manju screams Suman's name & says her to bring the clothes from the terence. She goes to the terence, gets happy to see the rain & dances in the rain.

She recalls the moment when in childhood she used to get drenched in the rain & Shravan used to sit on the bench under umbrella with an irritated face.

*Flashback shows Suman is dancing in the rain & Shravan is sitting on the bench nearby under an umbrella. He acts irritated but actually he's staring at her. She enjoys the rain & sings "Barso re megha megha".

: i don't understand how can anyone hate rain!

He's silent & says "The only thing I love about rain, is your happiness & craziness while enjoying the rain. you made me fall in love with rain too." in mind.

: Have you said something?
: Nope!
: I thought u did!

He nods "no" & smiles.

Flashback ends*

Shravan looks outside the car window. Driver asks him if he likes monsoon. Shravan says he hates rain.

Pushkar comes to Tiwari villa. He meets with nanu & gives him a file which Ramnath has sent to study. They talk. Suman enters with tea. Pushkar smiles at her & she smiles back. Suman starts making tea. She serves tea to nanu. She serves tea to Pushkar.

: Nanu, Shravan bhaiya is coming today.

Suman gets surprised to hear Shravan's name, her face flashes with happiness & her hand shivers so some of the tea falls on Pushkar's hand. Nanu scolds her. Pushkar gets hurt but smiles seeing Suman's reaction. She says sorry to him.

: Suman, Shravan is coming. So cook only his favorite dishes today.
: Nanu, will he come today? I mean I think he'll go to home at 1st.
: He'll come to meet me 1st. Bet?

Pushkar laughs & forbids Suman to bet as he knows nanu will win. Suman looks on. She tries to hide the happiness from face.

: Ok, nanu! I"ll cook.
: Pushkar, you too stay. All will eat together.

Pushkar agrees. Suman leaves. She goes to her room. A lots of colorful papers are on her hands. Some greeting cards, rubics cube, their childhood pictures are on her hand. She thinks. Pushkar enters. He sees their childhood picture on her hand.

: Sumo, I know I'm handsome but I didn't know that you stare at my picture secretly. I mean if you had a crush on me..you can tell directly. I can think about it.
: Crush? On you? In your dreams.

She goes to kitchen. Psuhkar laughs.

Shravan recalls his childhood moment.

*Flashback shows Suman cooks his favorite dishes & asks him to taste. He tastes, its so good but he makes "yuck" face to tease her. She gets sad. He says its delicious. She smiles.
Flashback ends*

Suman serves her cooked dishes on the table. Pushkar comes there.

: Wow! Bhaiya's favourite dishes! You should cook my favourite dishes too sometimes.
: Do I look like maid? I haven't cooked for your arrogant bro.
: Oh hello! Don't you dare to say any bad word about my bhaiya.
: Accha? Really? Not only arrogant but he's rude also.

He twists her hand around her back. She screams in pain.

: Brainless creature! Leave my hand damn it.
: 1st say my brother is awesome.
: No way!

He twists her hand little more. She screams.

: Ok. Ok. Your arrogant brother is awesome.
: Haan good. Wait wait wait. Did you just say "arrogant" in addition?
: When? No!
: hmm.

He leaves her hand. They laugh. She gets sad after that.

: Hey! Sumo! Why are you sad? Your waiting is over finally! Bhaiya is back, yaar!
: Waiting? Haah I didn't wait for anyone! He never tried to contact. Never called or texted. Why should I wait for him?
: Hmm you should have thought "Why should you wait for him" 10 years ago!

Suman looks on. Pushkar blinks & smiles.

: I didn't wait for your arrogant bro.
: Hey! No arrogant..

Suman runs.

Shravan's car stops in front of Tiwari villa. He looks on & sees the places where he has spent his whole childhood, his beautiful childhood. He smiles. He removes the smile immediately.

Suman comes there running. Shravan collides with her & she was about to fall but he catches her. Her red scarf covers her face fully. He looks on. He removes the scarf. They've an eyelock. "Ek duje ke vaaste" plays. He gets mesmerized with her innocence & beauty.

Pushkar comes there & gets happy to see Shravan. Shravan leaves Suman & hugs Pushkar. She smiles & stares at Shravan. They go inside the house.

Precap: Malhotra family comes to Tiwari house with marriage proposal.
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I read both chapter in a go.
So cute.
Loved the bonding between Shravan,Sumo and Pushkar.
I loved the way you kept the baseline same but with different scenes and aspects.
I think marriage proposal for Pushkar and Sumo?
Update soon.
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifull
Ohh I don't want arrogant Shravan angry shravan is okay
Do update soon can't wait...
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Chapter-3

Shravan, Suman & Pushkar enter into the house. Tiwaris get happy. Shravan takes nanu's blessings. All sit to gossip. Suman keeps staring at Shravan but he ignores her. She sighs & goes to kitchen. Pushkar notices & follows her.

She starts cooking, she does it whenever she's sad. Pushkar sits & stares at her.

: What the..? Why are you staring like this?
: My wish!

She gets irked but its pointless to continue arguing. After half an hour finally he breaks the silence.

: What the heck are you doing? Are you cooking for BARAATI?
: My wish!

He takes the spoon from her hand, turns off the gas.

: I need to talk to you.
: I'm not in mood.
: But I'm. So get ready we're going out.
: What need to go out? Tell here.
: No. Just go & get ready.

He pushes her toward her room. Shravan sees them. Pushkar comes to all. After some times Suman comes out.

: arey Suman where are you going?
: I've some urgent work, nanu.
: But Shravan has returned after so long time..and you're leaving..
: Nanu, its urgent. Pushkar lets go.
: You're busy then why you're dragging Pushkar too?
: Mami he'll drop me home by his car.

Pushkar & Suman take leave. Suman & Shravan look at each other. Pushkar notices.

--

Pushkar takes Suman to a cafe.

: Tell.
: Sumo, do you know why have I brought you here?
: No. I've don't have super power of reading mind.
: Thats my point. You can't read mind as well as eyes.
: what the heck are you talking about?
: Did you notice Bhaiya properly?
: Why should I?
: Because he's noticing you since he has arrived.

Suman gets astonished. She is silent & sighs.

: Don't tell me you don't get it about what I'm talking about. You know it. Stop acting like nothing happened. Admit it, you two love each other.

Suman gets so shocked that she drops coffee cup slightly & some coffee falls on table. Waiter comes. She looks lost, Pushkar notices & smirks.

: I don't know what happened 10 years ago. And I don't want to know. The truth is you two are in love and..
: Stop your nonsense. We're just friends.

Suman stands up & leaves. Pushkar smiles.

: I'll make you two confess soon.

He pays the bill & gets into the car where she's waiting. He drops her home. Both are silent.

--

Malhotra mansion.

Shravan is seeing his, Pushkar & Suman's childhood photos on his laptop. Pushkar comes there. Shravan hides his laptop.

: Bhaiya thats not fair, you've returned after so long time & got busy with work?

Pushkar makes a sad face. Shravan laughs. he makes his bro sit.

: Ok now tell me what happened after me within these years here?
: Bhaiya everyday I missed you. In school, college, work, at home, at any family function...every moment!
: I missed you too, chote.
: Can you believe, Sumo & I quite fighting after you left!!

Shravan makes an irked face hearing her name.

: She missed you the most, bhaiya.

Shravan gets angry.

: Chote, Don't mind but I'm tired. Lets talk in the morning?

Pushkar leaves. Shravan sighs.

--

The next day Shravan wakes up at noon due to tiredness. He comes out & asks Kamal where are rest of the family members. He says they have gone to Tiwari villa. Shravan thinks & asks why suddenly.

: Sir, don't you know? All have gone with Pushkar sir's alliance for Suman mam.
Shravan gets shocked. He murmered something & goes to his room. He sits on the bed like a lifeless soul. Suddenly he realises & rushes to his car to go Tiwari villa.

He reaches there & sees Malhotras coming out from the house. He feels like crying. Pushkar & Suman are together. Malhotras get into the car. Pushkar sees Shravan & goes to him. Shravan stares at Suman. Pushkar notices.

: I think you guys need to talk. See you at home, bhaiya.

Pushkar leaves. Suman sighs & is about to leave. He stops her holding her hand tightly. Some of the bengals break & hurt her hand.

: You said "yes"? How could you? Didn't you think of me for a moment?

Suman gets shocked. Even Shravan is shocked seeing his own restlessness. He leaves her & goes. She looks on & cries.

--

Shravan returns at home. He goes to his room where Pushkar is waiting for him. Shravan is silent.

: Bhaiya, did you hurt Sumo?
: Oh She complained to you?
: No she didn't. Preeti called me said so. She saw you yelling on Sumo.
: Chote, I don't want to talk about this.
: No bhaiya you have to. Every time you hurt her without knowing the truth.
: Yes, truth! And the truth is she said "no" to this alliance.

Shravan gets astonished & looks on.

: Now don't tell me you don't know why she refused.

Shravan looks on. He tries to apologise but Pushkar stops him.

: No bhaiya please don't try to justify your behavior. Sorry to say you didn't do right.

Pushkar leaves angrily. Shravan calls on Suman's number. Daboo picks it up & says Suman is unwell. Shravan worries.

Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sadia !!!
Finally read this all parts in a go...
Dont know how i missed this ??
Its awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loved it !!!!
Plzzz if its not much can u pm me??
I dont wanna miss this story 😊
Update soonish 😊
Rikta97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wohahaha another fanfic from you bhai πŸ˜†
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphire3

Hey sadia !!!
Finally read this all parts in a go...
Dont know how i missed this ??
Its awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loved it !!!!
Plzzz if its not much can u pm me??
I dont wanna miss this story 😊
Update soonish 😊

Thank you, Priyam baby πŸ€—
I m too much lazy to PM yaar πŸ˜†
You can see I update so late that people get irked πŸ˜›
But its you...so I'll definitely PM you 😳
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

Thank you, Priyam baby πŸ€—
I m too much lazy to PM yaar πŸ˜†
You can see I update so late that people get irked πŸ˜›
But its you...so I'll definitely PM you 😳

Aww thank you πŸ€—
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rikta97

Wohahaha another fanfic from you bhai πŸ˜†

Not at all.
This is a "ghosha maja" version of DNJAK.
Harshi_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now it's totally different from DNJAK but it's amazing as much as DNJAK πŸ‘
Plz continue I enjoy alotπŸ˜›
Thankuuu