ShraMan FF - "Love Will Find A Way" (C6 at pg7) - 15.3.17

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello! What's up? Isn't it ceiling fan?
Lol ignore my PJ.
Here I'm starting my 1st ShraMan FF which I write for my FB page. Its named 'Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha' but here I'll post its edited version with English so, here this will be called "Love will Find A Way"
Its like a love triangle but plz Ramnath ki kasam tumko, don't throw tomatos on me!
Those who're not willing to read love triangle, plz ignore! I won't mind at all 😉
Suggestions are most welcomed. Being so lazy, I don't update the story so fast. Even sometimes I forget that I'm writing a FF lol! Accha anyway,
Enjoy reading 😳
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Chapter-1

Its a school ground of Delhi, 1st day of school. All children have came with parents. All of them are playing, some are running, some are looking around, some are sitting with parents.

Shravan Malhotra, a calm & composed boy has come with his family and cousin brother Pushkar Malhotra. Shravan & Pushkar are looking at everywhere. Shravan's dad has met his teacher Mr. Tiwari. They talk.

Here a small pretty girl is running after a butterfly to catch it. She collides with Pushkar. Pushkar gets irritated. Pushkar & Suman fight & Shravan tries to stop them. The girl is Suman Tiwari, Mr. Tiwari's grand daughter. Seeing them fighting, Shravan's mom Nirmala comes forward to end this fight with friendship. She tells Pushkar to shake hand with Suman but he refueses & leaves. Nirmala says Shravan to shake hand with Suman. They become friends.

: hi I'm Shravan.
: Shravan? Can I call u Shravu?
: ok!
: I'm Suman.
: Oh!
: I've given u a sweet chotu sa name, won't u give me one?
: aaa...ok I'll call u Sumo!!

Pushkar comes back & laughs.

: heheheh Sumo wrestler??

Shravan signals him to stop laughing. Nirmala smiles seeing them.

The next day, Nirmala comes to Tiwari villa with Shravan & Pushkar. Its time to go school. Both brothers are dressed up in school uniform. Nirmala suggests to nanu to send Suman with them to school by their car. Nanu agrees. Nirmala says driver to drop kids to school.

Suman, Shravan & Pushkar go near the car. Pushkar sits on the front sit beside driver.

:I don't wanna sit beside ber...huhh
: I also don't want to sit with a brainless creature like you!

Shravan & Suman sit together. He is silent. She takes out some chocolates from her school bag & offers to Shravan. He refuses. She says she eats sweet whenever she's sad. Shravan is about to ask but Pushkar asks why she's sad. She says today is her parent's death anniversary. Shravan & Pushkar get sad. Pushkar says driver to stop the car. Driver does so.

Pushkar sits on the back sit beside Suman & forwards his hand to shake to be friends. She smiles sadly & shakes hand. She holds Shravan's hand with her another hand & shakes. Shravan smiles.

~~~

Days passed, years have passed..These 3 kids have grown up & admitted to high school.

Time changed but their friendship hasn't. In

In a morning, Suman sleeps. Pushkar coms to Tiwari villa with Shravan, stands in front of Suman's room's window. His plan is to scare Suman.

: Pushkar, this is wrong!
: Bhaiya, plz! Don't be so boring! Listen, when I'll scare her, u please record it. I wanna show it to her gang

Shravan hesitates. Pushkar opens the window from outside But can't find Suman in the room. He is confused. Suman comes from their behind, Shravan notices, She signals him to stay calm. He smiles mischievously. Suman goes near Pushkar's ear & screams. He gets scared. Suman & Shravan laugh.

: Shravu, have u recorded properly?

Shravan nods yes, looks at Pushkar & signals sorry. Suman pulls Shravan's cheek & calls him cute. Shravan smiles.

The next day, Suman & Pushkar are late for class where Shravan is already in the class.

Pushkar gets into class by another door. Suman is about to get into class but teacher notices her & says her to get out. Shravan sees this & gets sad. He tries to talk to Pushkar & teacher orders Shravan to get out from class. He does so.

He looked sad but he turns back smiling. Suman is standing outside the door & catches him smiling. She looks angry.

Shravan (in fear): What? Why are you staring like this?
Suman: What are you doing outside the class?

Shravan hesitates.

: ans me
: Didn't u see? Teacher told me to...
: Oh hello! I'm not Pushkar that I'll believe everything without using brain! Ok? Each day when teacher punishes me like this, how you always get punished?

She looks uncomfortable.
She continues.

: But you know what? This isn't a punishment at all

She laughs mischievously, pulls his hand & he looks at her hand smiling.

Its lunchbreak.
Pushkar goes to canteen. Suman goes near him, he tries to run away But she catches him. Shravan comes there.

: Bhaiya, save me from your wrestler!
: What's happening here?
: Shravu, I got punished today for him. Brainless creature, he made noise & teacher noticed me

Shravan stops them from fighting. He takes Suman to pani puri shop. She gets happy.

: Thats why you're my best friend!!

He smiles. She feeds him pani poori. It was so spicy so they go to eat ice cream.

In the evening, all three are going to home. Its quite dark. Pushkar makes horror noises to scare Suman, Suman holds Shravan's hand. Shravan scolds Pushkar for teasing Suman. Pushkar goes to home. Shravan drops Suman to her home.

: Now go!
: Ok!
: Listen, I know very well that you won't leave untill I get disappeared

He gets astonished & thinks how does she know. He turns back saying "bye" in hurry. He was about to fall because of a stone on his pathway but she holds him. He gets saved. They smile.

One day, Suman goes Malhotra house to meet Shravan. She meets Nirmala.

: Are you looking for Shravan?
: No aunty! Its not like that! I...I was just passing by...so..I thought...I ...I should meet you (fumbles)

Nirmala notices her facia expressions & smiles.

: Oh! I thought you've come to meet Shravan! But girl, he's not at home.
: Oh! Where's he?
: He's at his dad's friend's house.

Suman gets sad. Nirmala notices & smiles secretly.

: Let's have some coffee!
: Ok, aunty

They sit with coffee. Suman is lost in thoughts. Nirmala takes a sip on coffee. She switches on the TV. A romantic movie "Devdas" is going on.

: I don't understand thus movie seriously! I mean...who can wait for someone for so long time? There's no logic!
: Beta, Love never follows logics. You'll also wait for someone whenever you'll fall in love.

Shravan enters. Suman gets happy seeing him.

: Sumo! You here?
: Haan, beta she's waiting for you for so long!

Suman gets surprised recalling the devdas face. Suman looks at Nirmala & she blinks.

~~~

Shravan's parents always fight. He witnesses this sadly every time. Whenever his parents fight, he gets upset & he goes to a empty place where none goes. Suman also goes there when she gets sad.

One day Shravan's parents fight in such worse way that his mom leaves the home.
Shravan runs to Suman. Suman was cycling.
Shravan tells everything that his mom left house.
He sits calm. Suman is irked to see him in such condition.

: Shravu, get up! Just get up! You just can't stay calm like this! Get up & cry as much as u wish. Don't worry you won't be broken down, I'll hold you. I won't let you fall. Never ever.

Shravan gets up & cries hugging Suman. She hugs him back & wipes own tears.

Day passes, months pass. Shravan made up his mind that his mom left, he shouldn't miss her. His father takes care of him. His father wants him to go London for higher study but he doesn't want to leave. Actually he can't leave Suman, his 1st love! Yes, he has fallen in love with this silly, outspoken & bubbly girl. But he never dares to confess.

One day, after school they go for a walk in market. Suman goes to a shop. Shravan is about to follow her but then here comes their one classmate named Nibedita. She comes to him & talks. She requests Shravan to help her in a presentation. Suman turns back to see Shravan & she sees him with Nibedita. She gets angry. She goes to them.

Su: What's going on here?
Sh: Actually..Nivedita needs my halp to complete her presentation
Su: Why? Why should you help her?

Shravan is silent.

Su: & you, don't act so smart, ok? I heard you talking rubbish about Shravu that day..What was that? Shravu is boring, studious, geek??

N: I...I was jokking.. shvavu..

Suman: hold on hold on, what have u just said? Shravu?? Oye! Only I'll call him Shrvau. None else. Understand??

Shravan smiles & looks at Suman. They go.

Precap: Shravan leaves for London, 10 years leap. Grown up Suman, Shravan & Pushkar
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update !!!!!!!!!!!!
our lovely Shravan is just amazing
Here Suman do also have feelings for him, thats great
please do continue i love it...
manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read all the chapters of 'Dil ne jise apna kaha' in fb and it's amazing...
Harshi_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing like always😉😉
I already read your all chapter in Facebook page but still I'm waiting for next part😆
shinegirl100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww... thanks for posting it here... i missed it on that fb page... 1 day at skl.. pushkar teasing her.. aww.. shravan is such a cute guy... i have given u sweet chhotu sa name.. aww... it is tooo gud.. and then sumo wrestler🤣... pushku bhi na.. sumo perfect.. pushkar aaya use darane bechaara khud hi darr gaya.. bade plans banaye naa🤣aww shravan was also punished... because time spend krna tha uske saath.. and her detective mind knows everything... 😉they r tooo adorable... sumo waiting for her.. aww... his mumma left him.. he was broken... par sumo h uske saath... he will leave.. for london... aww they r gonna miss each other a lottt... i loved this chap..it was beautifully written... update soonish... waiting for the next part🤗
with loadss of love
anupriya❤️
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree06

wonderful update !!!!!!!!!!!!
our lovely Shravan is just amazing
Here Suman do also have feelings for him, thats great
please do continue i love it...

TYSM, Shree!
Will do for sure 😳

Originally posted by: manisha771

I have read all the chapters of 'Dil ne jise apna kaha' in fb and it's amazing...

thanks, Manisha 😊

Originally posted by: Hhkfw

Mind blowing like always😉😉

I already read your all chapter in Facebook page but still I'm waiting for next part😆

Hahaha thanks, sweets!
There's some changes in the story here. Not only translation but I changed some scenes also!
Hope you'll enjoy 😆

Originally posted by: shinegirl100

aww... thanks for posting it here... i missed it on that fb page... 1 day at skl.. pushkar teasing her.. aww.. shravan is such a cute guy... i have given u sweet chhotu sa name.. aww... it is tooo gud.. and then sumo wrestler🤣... pushku bhi na.. sumo perfect.. pushkar aaya use darane bechaara khud hi darr gaya.. bade plans banaye naa🤣aww shravan was also punished... because time spend krna tha uske saath.. and her detective mind knows everything... 😉they r tooo adorable... sumo waiting for her.. aww... his mumma left him.. he was broken... par sumo h uske saath... he will leave.. for london... aww they r gonna miss each other a lottt... i loved this chap..it was beautifully written... update soonish... waiting for the next part🤗

with loadss of love
anupriya❤️

TYSM, Anu 🤗
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it!
This is awesome dude!
You write so well👏
Continue real soon!
nileshni679 thumbnail