Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 1
Rahul belong to the middle class family. After death of his dad he moved to Mumbai from Hoshiarpur for job as whole responsibility on him.
He fell in love with Geet. Both loved each other a lot. But Geet belong to a rich family. So her family denied for her love towards Rahul.
Geet: Rahul I love you a lot. Main shadi karungi to sirf tumse.Nahi to mar jaungi.
Rahul: (kept his finger on lips) Aage se bhulkar bhi aisa mat kehna. I love you a lot dear. Rahul existence is only due to Geet. You are my life darling.I can't live without you
They hugged each other.As Rahul felt Geet crying he separated her and wiped her tears.
Rahul: Don't cry dear Please it hurts me
Geet: What should I do? My family don't want me to marry with you.
But her family didn't agree.They married each other Geet ran away with Rahul.
Geet: We married Rahul. But your family they don't no we married.Your mom will get angry. (Geet tensed)
Rahul: No. They will not. My mom always wanted that I should marry but I always avoided due to my job issue.But its solved and stable and I have my love with me. Mom will be very happy.
Duo Rahul and Geet smiled.
Rahul kissed her forhead and her eyes said her to take rest made her lie on bed. As he was about to leave.
Geet held his hand Rahul saw her and smiled. I know Geet what you want trust me I also want it more than you. I can't control but I want to make our first very special. Just take rest.I am going to make dinner.
Geet: I will do it.
Rahul: I know but princess take rest for today.From tomorrow you have to do it in your sasural.
They hugged each other.
In Rahul's home
Mr. manchanda ( neighbour of Rahul): Namaste Shalini ji
Rahul mom: Namaste Bhaisahab ,aaiye baithiye. Kuch kam tha aap is waqt yaha.
Mr. Manchanda: Ji haa aapke liye ek khushkhabri hai
Shalini: khushkhabri
Mr.Manchanda: Ji our Rahul he married and coming with his wife
Shalini: Really but he didn't told anyone about this. Aise achanak
shadi karli mujhe bhi nahi bataya
Manchanda: You know na how Rahul is I was having slight idea about it. he told me but took promise not to tell as due to his job issue. When ,Why,How it happened will come to know after when he will come here
Shalini: I was having some dream about his marriage.Mere ye armaan to pure nhi hue. But will do preparation for their welcome. Akhir mera beta aur meri bahu jo aanewale hai. Aapne to bahu ka naam hi nhi bataya
Mr.Man.: Her name is Geet
Shalini smiled: Boht pyara naam hai ab intzaar nhi hota.
rahul's sibling were happy as they come to know their bhai married
Precap:Welcome preparation
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new story
nice update
continue soon

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the first part
please update soon

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update
Geet run away with rahul married him
Rahul mother accepted his marriage
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story.
Nice cs and prologue.
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Geet and Rahul love each other. Rahul belongs to middle class but Geet belongs to rich family. So her family is against this marriage. Geet ran away with Rahul and got married. Rahul did not tell this to her family. His neighbour Mr. Manchanda told his mother about marriage. Rahul's mother Shalini is doing preparations for their welcome.
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet got married with Rahul
His family too happy with that!!
Nice update :)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da lovely update! superbly written! Geet married Rahul a middle class guy! she is frm a rich family n loves Rahul! she ran away n gt married! his mom accepted her! update soon
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for new story 
Geet rahul love each other But after married next day he dead her laws lovely caring her 
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Rahul responsibility for his family he searched hus job 
Rahul n geet loving each other but her family against her wish so geet married with him she can't live without him.geet scared thoughts rahul family.his family waiting for their bahu nice update