Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Lovely post Sage😊

Gul has gone all glossy and filmi this time and stuck to the standard TRp garnering family - one grand old lady, disjointed sons, jointed grandsons. Add a docile sister, scheming sister in law and alcoholic to the mix.

I think, the elder Oberoi's should've been established before bringing on the younger lot. Among the younger lot, only Om's character stands out .The rest two are quite predictable.

Btw, didn't get whose son is Rudra?
Surbhi was quite good as Anika. But her character was everywhere, with the brothers, with sister, with daadi. They've marketed it as a story of 3 brothers. And bromance is the USP of this show.Hope they show the story from the brother's POV, without turning either of the three negative.
Loved your write up on the 3 brothers. Beautifully put.👏
-<font color="#3300cc">I think these guys are pieces that come together :</font><font color="#009900">Shivaay is the leader: strong, decisive, capable;</font><font color="#cc0099">Omkara: Humane, Compassionate and Fair ;</font><font color="#cc0000">Rudra: Youthful, Innocent and happy</font>. All three balance each other out.

And Anika seems to be paired with Shivaay? Why do you think she is not specifically paired with anyone. The number of times the car smashing and phone breaking FB was shown, is a clear indicator, don't you think? 😆

Aww you are here too!! 🤗 ❤️
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful analysis and look like Omkara is the most mention for the girls in this forum now. I like him too.😳  Rudra and another sister belong to which family it not open up yet . You have any idea my dear. I love dadi here she is very cool.👍🏼
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis... I am hating the fact that Gul is using all the QH actors in the show 😕
And yes, the character sketch of Anika is so much like Sumo of EDKV... but she is kind of not able to carry it the way she needs to... maybe the role is just not for her!!!
Sorry guys... iski vajah se show k charm mein thoda pheekapan aa jata hai!! 😭
Loving Shivaay's character so far, he is judgemental, but he is kind of a calculated sauve guy that you'd be drawn to listen to him.
Omkaara, his calm and introvert type attitude attracts me the most... I have a thing for such mysterious introverts I tell u
I love Rudra's attitude too... he is very cute... Priyanka.. maybe a good actress & the second lead twinkle patel, kind of sweet but she also lacks the spunk by appearance like Surbhi... don't know how is very screen presence though. Noq I am not having much hopes from the third one too, unfortunately all the ishqbaaz gals failed to make an impression on me as of now... Tho I hope tamatar (Neha) 😆 does that, ... I haven't watched QH but just a few episodes n Neha seemed a good actress so let's see what she does here. Tho I don't understand Gul ne kya plan kar rakha hai!!

In the rest of the family... I loved Dadi and I liked Janvi too, maybe she has something in her past that forced to drown herself in alcohol!!
She is a good actress..

PPS : Someone plz throw that Pinky ki naukrani in the lake 🤢
The sight of her makes me sick!!!

Edited by Amreen... - 7 years ago