(Ep3) Thunderclouds rumble...

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Oberoi family looks glossy and untouchable, but they are seriously dysfunctional.

Tej is power hungry megalomaniac, throws money at everything to make it bow at him. What an insufferable man. Why does he torture his wife so? What is the story between these two than they spawned such an impressive child (...hayyeee..) and self destructed? Are they an arranged marriage of unsuited partners? 

I'm curious about Jhanvi. She does not look disinterested or bored. She is continually hurt by Svetlana's catty (or Slithery? Ugh..) taunts and how she wraps herself around Tej . And he allows it too, just to watch her pain!? 

Dadi, while proud about their unity, worries about each brother's weakness... Someone will come to complete them and balance them.

Shivaay: He walks away from Anika, completely disinterested. He chooses his battles, and has deemed her unworthy of his time and energy. Wise, but also very very arrogant. To dismiss someone and their issue with him as insignificant is gonna get him in lots of trouble. Rather bratty I must say. I need to see how he is at work to say more. 

Omkara : .. The more I see him, the more gorgeous he looks !! He wears his long hair well. Has expressive, soulful eyes that are hard as well as soft depending on his state of mind. He may have taken up art as his passion, but he looks highly educated and socially informed. I'm thinking there's more to him than just a sculptor/painter.

Rudra : Six-pack abs and girls are his current thing, Dadi calls it correctly.He lacks ambition and is just happy where and who he is. Some girl who eats paratas will come into his life and turn it upside down..πŸ˜†...*hint* 

Omkara and Rudra go and interview Anika, who's cooking at the venue. She's a little like Sumo (from EDKV) but tad too shiny.. They misunderstand her as a patakka type and are quite shocked Big Bro let her off from their panga. Dadi explained.. that Shivaay doesn't waste his time with unnecessary things..πŸ˜†

So far I don't see any obvious signs of Anika being paired specifically to anyone.. It's just out there so we'll see where it goes. They seem to be concentrating on the power struggle and the Bros determination not to get sucked into the vortex of hate and negativity.

Shivaay takes the lead and takes his two brothers hand in hand for the aarti ..

And its 2:0 for #TeamBros against TeamGrouchyParents.

Shivaay and Omkara are confidantes, as alluded in the precap. They are very upset about the poor man who accidentally set himself in flames at the prayer venue. Someone put him up to it, just to scare the Oberois and attract media attention, but the poor man really got burned.. Why was everyone just watching like that? I mean there's so much water nearby !!

Anyway, it looks like Omkara will disagree with Shivaay's outlook on the man's death. But disagreement does not necessarily mean rifts.

I think these guys are pieces that come together : Shivaay is the leader: strong, decisive, capable; Omkara: Humane, Compassionate and Fair ; Rudra: Youthful, Innocent and happy. All three balance each other out. 

Special shoutout to Vrushali of urlremoved !! She came on as the sassy Mrs. Kakkar and was awesome ! So nice to see you again! 

But Uh-oh, trouble at Anika's house. 

ARGH , I really hated that character HaseenaBi from QH , and it looks like she's reappeared again here too! 

And in the next frame Anika has turned red and has her by the throat !! πŸ‘
And then some other woman has her by the throat.. Uh-oh...

Does she live at an orphanage? Or at the mercy of unscrupulous relatives.. Worrying already..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I second u I too hate dat hasina bhi character aur abb woh yahan bhi Qh ka kitne actors aayenge re ...abb bass tanveer reh gayi will kill u gul if she enters

Am loving anika character too much d non comprising trait dat gul promised is finally showing up in an instant she caught her throat wow just wow

Amazing post wat with d pics nd all really glad to see so many analysis posts ( one of d best writers are here " squealing" ) and am not at all glad ki sab liking Om huhhh
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Sage😊
Gul has gone all glossy and filmi this time and stuck to the standard TRp garnering family - one grand old lady, disjointed sons, jointed grandsons. Add a docile sister, scheming sister in law and alcoholic to the mix. 

I think, the elder Oberoi's should've been established before bringing on the younger lot. Among the younger lot, only Om's character stands out .The rest two are quite predictable. 

Btw, didn't get whose son is Rudra?
Surbhi was quite good as Anika. But her character was everywhere, with the brothers, with sister, with daadi. They've marketed it as a story of 3 brothers. And bromance is the USP of this show.Hope they show the story from the brother's POV, without turning either of the three negative. 
Loved your write up on the 3 brothers. Beautifully put.πŸ‘
-I think these guys are pieces that come together : Shivaay is the leader: strong, decisive, capable; Omkara: Humane, Compassionate and Fair ; Rudra: Youthful, Innocent and happy. All three balance each other out. 

And Anika seems to be paired with Shivaay? Why do you think she is not specifically paired with anyone. The number of times the car smashing and phone breaking FB was shown, is a clear indicator, don't you think? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Messi2

I second u I too hate dat hasina bhi character aur abb woh yahan bhi Qh ka kitne actors aayenge re ...abb bass tanveer reh gayi will kill u gul if she enters

Tanveer !!! ?

Am loving anika character too much d non comprising trait dat gul promised is finally showing up in an instant she caught her throat wow just wow

Yeah, I'm getting a real Bad A** kinda girl in Anika. She's probably gone through lots of scrapes and hard times to lunge and choke a bad person like that. Poor thing, Anika, wonder what's her story...

Amazing post wat with d pics nd all really glad to see so many analysis posts ( one of d best writers are here " squealing" ) and am not at all glad ki sab liking Om huhhh

Hey you can't keep Om to yourself ?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Lovely post Sage😊

Gul has gone all glossy and filmi this time and stuck to the standard TRp garnering family - one grand old lady, disjointed sons, jointed grandsons. Add a docile sister, scheming sister in law and alcoholic to the mix. 

Thanks Gita.. Truthfully, Gul usually starts in a poetic manner, be it IPK or QH and even Geet. But this one is very filmy and stuck on this glittery filter πŸ˜†.. even the gareebi people look so colorful and bright and made up..

I think, the elder Oberoi's should've been established before bringing on the younger lot. Among the younger lot, only Om's character stands out .The rest two are quite predictable. 

I'm so with you here.. Only Om stands out. Shivaay types we've seen far too many times noπŸ˜†.. He's a bit like Terminator, needs some human emotions.. Gorgeous eyes though...

Btw, didn't get whose son is Rudra?

I think they've omitted that for later..πŸ˜†.. He hasn't really reacted or interacted to any of the parents except for Dadi. I suspect another surprise is in store.. 

Surbhi was quite good as Anika. But her character was everywhere, with the brothers, with sister, with daadi. They've marketed it as a story of 3 brothers. And bromance is the USP of this show.Hope they show the story from the brother's POV, without turning either of the three negative.

I hope so too.. I just pray that the obvious "2 brothers falls for the same girl" trick gets passed over here... *please*

Loved your write up on the 3 brothers. Beautifully put.πŸ‘
-I think these guys are pieces that come together : Shivaay is the leader: strong, decisive, capable; Omkara: Humane, Compassionate and Fair ; Rudra: Youthful, Innocent and happy. All three balance each other out. 

And Anika seems to be paired with Shivaay? Why do you think she is not specifically paired with anyone. The number of times the car smashing and phone breaking FB was shown, is a clear indicator, don't you think? πŸ˜†

Maybe I didn't feel the chemistry yet...πŸ˜†.. Predictably, one would expect the hero and heroine to fight like mad to the point of extreme hate. *Yawn* I wanna see something new.. News is that Shivaay already has an NRI fashionista GF .. 

I dunno Gita.. It's all Intro right now. Story hasn't completely caught me. 

one thing though : What happened to granddad Oberoi?

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey you can't keep Om to yourself ?πŸ˜†

hmmm  chalo kissan jam ki tarah sharing karthe hein...cause sharing is caring dont mind me am bitπŸ€ͺ 

anika already my heart going out for her think its really painful story itna ki shivay pigal jayega

is ur name sage flowerπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Messi2

hmmm  chalo kissan jam ki tarah sharing karthe hein...cause sharing is caring dont mind me am bitπŸ€ͺ 

anika already my heart going out for her think its really painful story itna ki shivay pigal jayega

is ur name sage flowerπŸ˜†

My name is Anisa ..πŸ˜†
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice analysis.
That Bro's don't let their parent's intervene in their relationship.The have immense care for eachother.
Even they are really wealthy,everyone is suffering  a struggle inside,some crave for power and some for affection.
Yeah they are letting QH characters one by one,pls don't let too many char's cv's then people will misunderstand it as a new season of QH..
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I second everything that you said. Indeed it was 2.0 for our beloved ObBros!

P.S. Why is everyone after Om??? Didn't I already say he is already mine??πŸ˜†

P.P.S. Why that anaconda of a Hasina Bi is here? Oh Lord I don't have the himmat to stand her again!!!
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I literally screamed watching Haseena Bi! πŸ˜† Her character in 'Ishqbaaaz' seems to be no different from the greedy, spiteful lady we all abhored so much and couldn't wait to get rid off in QH. But more than her it's that lady inspector who Anika needs to watch out.

Om has this sensitivity about him which is endearing. I like his Mom too though I really cannot sympathise with her much. Perhaps someday she'll choose to walk away from her cheating husband. Dadi should first look at her own son's vices and then sermonize her bahus.

Ah and I loved Vrushali! Took me a while to understand it's her she was so in character ;)

Your posts as entertaining as ever Anisa! :)