Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my dear friends   πŸ€—

Just come to say that I am fine, just got some unexpected guests on Sunday afternoon, so was not able to come OL...They stayed with me and suppose to leave in the afternoon, or tomorrow morning, so than I will be able to come here again...😊

Thank you Madi πŸ€—for those pictures you posted of Serbian women team, and also thank you for those beautiful pictures from your area...adorable ladies in beautiful saries and wonderful Tea gardens 😊

Thank you Nado πŸ€—for posting those videos of celebrations that were going on in Belgrade and Nis...We celebrated for two days in raw, happy for silver medal in basketball for men, as well...Today it will be a big celebrations, because all of them, from Olimpic Team Serbia are coming home, and a big welcome celebration is prepared in center of the town...Hope that this rain that is falling for a few days now will stop soon and it will not spoil celebration (though nothing can spoil it for sure...rain or not rain, there will be thousends of people there waiting for those boys and girls who brought medals home...πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thank you Padmaja πŸ€— for those beautiful videos  that brought back all the memories and dreams that we had, once upon a time...OMG...what a dreamers we were...and even now, as I watched again those videos ( I never saw before that Prats and Avika dance) those emotions that I felt those time was here again, that crazy grin was again on my lipsπŸ˜ƒ...combined with a painful twitch of my heart πŸ₯Ί, knowing that we will never see Prats again creating that magic...πŸ˜’
Thank you for evoking all those beautiful memories again...❀️

Have a beautiful day...love you all ❀️

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/17/38/fc17389700e9dedcc7e328bd1e60edd7.jpg:
You have stolen my heart, my sister,(figurative) my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. .SOS 4:9:

:):

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good evening Branka . So happy to see your smiling face here . Was a bit worrying for you , now a sigh of relief !πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy with your guests , we will wait for you . πŸ€—
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Dragica πŸ€—

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Just come to say that I am fine, just got some unexpected guests on Sunday afternoon, so was not able to come OL...They stayed with me and suppose to leave in the afternoon, or tomorrow morning, so than I will be able to come here again...😊

Thank you Madi πŸ€—for those pictures you posted of Serbian women team, and also thank you for those beautiful pictures from your area...adorable ladies in beautiful saries and wonderful Tea gardens 😊

Thank you Nado πŸ€—for posting those videos of celebrations that were going on in Belgrade and Nis...We celebrated for two days in raw, happy for silver medal in basketball for men, as well...Today it will be a big celebrations, because all of them, from Olimpic Team Serbia are coming home, and a big welcome celebration is prepared in center of the town...Hope that this rain that is falling for a few days now will stop soon and it will not spoil celebration (though nothing can spoil it for sure...rain or not rain, there will be thousends of people there waiting for those boys and girls who brought medals home...πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thank you Padmaja πŸ€— for those beautiful videos  that brought back all the memories and dreams that we had, once upon a time...OMG...what a dreamers we were...and even now, as I watched again those videos ( I never saw before that Prats and Avika dance) those emotions that I felt those time was here again, that crazy grin was again on my lipsπŸ˜ƒ...combined with a painful twitch of my heart πŸ₯Ί, knowing that we will never see Prats again creating that magic...πŸ˜’

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/17/38/fc17389700e9dedcc7e328bd1e60edd7.jpg:
You have stolen my heart, my sister,(figurative) my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. .SOS 4:9:

Enjoy Branka πŸ˜ƒ

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Very happy to see you here Branka. Enjoy in the company of your friends, will wait for youπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anglecat9 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Welcome back Dragica πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hello Nado ,πŸ€— hope celebrations are still continuing !😊
Dragica , welcome back . Missed you a lot .πŸ€—
Padma , very happy to see you here spending time with us after a long time .πŸ€—
Good evening all !
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hello Nado ,πŸ€— hope celebrations are still continuing !😊

Dragica , welcome back . Missed you a lot .πŸ€—
Padma , very happy to see you here spending time with us after a long time .πŸ€—
Good evening all !

Hello Madhu πŸ€—

We are happy about the success of our athletes. Today will give them a solemn reception in Belgrade. πŸ˜ƒ 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello Madhu πŸ€—

We are happy about the success of our athletes. Today will give them a solemn reception in Belgrade. πŸ˜ƒ 

WOW ... there must be live telecast , watch and enjoy the celebrations !πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
You are receiving your achievers .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Congratulations again . As Vibha rightly mentioned , we are all one country now ... unity in diversity ! β€οΈ

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Madhu πŸ€—

Hello Madhu, yes today I got some time so came here if anybody were thereπŸ˜ƒ.

Congratulations Nado for the success to your athletes. EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Hello IvonyπŸ˜ƒ

Good Night both of you and dear friends over hereπŸ˜ƒ