Somewhere Over the Rainbow #9 - With Prats in our hearts forever (MO) - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Padma for stirring the chords of our hearts with beautiful Prats memories⭐️

Madi, your state 's silk is so lovely, have seen in exhibitions and even bought some dress materials😊Indian silk, also from South and Banaras, are rich in weave and design!

You are welcome Vibha. You know I always had this intuition that there was lot more than meeting the eyes with some people which was true, but eventually I realised that it all depends on the situations and circumstances.

What ever it may be I cherish those days when ever I witness. Now there is no pain except that Prat's life could have been more better had her parents and herself does not believed everyone who they came across.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Padma , thanks for reviving the beautiful memories of Pratyusha &Sidyusha .

What an enormous magnifier is memory ! How a thing grows in the human memory and in the human imagination, when love, worship,  adoration and all that latent  in the human heart, is there to encourage it, to recollect it again and again !Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you never want to lose.No amount of time can erase the memory of a good moment . How many great moments she has given us when she was associated with BV !
A strange thing is memory . Memory is history recorded in our brain, memory is a painter, it paints pictures of the past , which we preserved in the museum of our memories !
An Eternal Monument At the Crossroads of Memory .

Very rightly said🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anglecat9

You are welcome Vibha. You know I always had this intuition that there was lot more than meeting the eyes with some people which was true, but eventually I realised that it all depends on the situations and circumstances.

What ever it may be I cherish those days when ever I witness. Now there is no pain except that Prat's life could have been more better had her parents and herself does not believed everyone who they came across.

You are right Padma, she was very gullible and trusting and paid for it with her life. Wish her parents were living with her right from beginning, they seem to be loving parents but simple, gullible country folks  who too paid a price for their naivety!
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

You are right Padma, she was very gullible and trusting and paid for it with her life. Wish her parents were living with her right from beginning, they seem to be loving parents but simple, gullible country folks  who too paid a price for their naivety!

You are right. Time and agin it is proved that "Aam aur simple logon ke liye yeh duniya sahi nahi hai" (There is no place for simple and naive people in this world".
cygnet9 thumbnail
Guys soon on Star TV a new show is going to come which is a Mahesh Bhatt presentation. Saw the promo. Seems interesting. Also the star cast is good it seems. Want to give a try but very meek chance.

These days my TV is occupied by the viewing of my father and mother. My father interested in watching old semi mytho movies and my mother telugu serials. OMG I am really scared of Telugu serials and wondering what makes my mother to hook into it😕

I think I should chalk out some plan soon😆
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😃
Thank you Padmaja for memories ❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Have a nice evening Nado 🤗

For you another picture of Assam . Assam is famous for Tea Gardens , Bihu dance , Betel leaves and  pure silk sarees .😊

Amazing . Thank you Madhu. 🤗Thanks and for beautiful pictures  Tea Gardens. ❤️
nn027 thumbnail

Padma , thanks for reviving the beautiful memories of Pratyusha &Sidyusha .

What an enormous magnifier is memory ! How a thing grows in the human memory and in the human imagination, when love, worship,  adoration and all that latent  in the human heart, is there to encourage it, to recollect it again and again !Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you never want to lose.No amount of time can erase the memory of a good moment . How many great moments she has given us when she was associated with BV !
A strange thing is memory . Memory is history recorded in our brain, memory is a painter, it paints pictures of the past , which we preserved in the museum of our memories !
An Eternal Monument At the Crossroads of Memory .

Lovely post madhu.❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago