Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Note:Chapter 27 is almost ready bt I felt bad for Chapter 26 which get only 6 likes, silent reader are also didn't hit d like button..
Anyways Tomo I will update next Chapter..
Once again thank u so much for those who spend some time to cmt...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Chapter 27

Shatabdi and Sumer are playing happily on the corner of the garden. Both of them drink the bhang and playing with water colors. Varsha is enjoying her day with kids and Sunheri but she really want to play with Rudra, she asked him to join with her at beginning but he refuse to play holi, she didn't push him and left. Aman is enjoying holi with his friend; he himself invited her here, no I am not invited her but brought her here to be with me, he thought. Mohini spotted someone on the corner of the garden and slowly walks towards them, is this Sumer, she thought. She came in front of them but they didn't mind about her presence. She say Sumer, he stopped dancing and shocked to see his mother.   

Rudra walked with drunken Paro in his room and put her on bed. She holds his collar and tugged him, he misses his balance and joined with her. Now his face is an inch away from her's. She giggles and says Major Saab, want to play. He says Paro, leave. She denied by shaking her head which cause her nose is touches his's. He holds her hand and says you need to wash up Paro. She says ok Major Saab. He says wait here I will be there within a minute, don't go out. She thought that washing here? How? Is this Bathroom? And get up from bed and walked towards bathroom where Rudra is soaking the towel. She goes in and asks Major Saab, how I can wash myself outside. Surprised Rudra says Parooo and try to hold her when she missed her balance but she hold the knob of shower which is started pouring water on them. She says Major Saab, it's raining and started enjoying the moment. He smiles and says Paroo, take a bath and I will wait for you outside. She nods but before he left, she slipped and he hold her by her waist and helps her to stand, their eyes are locked, she holds him by his kurta collar. His eyes hungrily watching her lips which is trembled, his hot breath hits her face but the shower helps them to cool themselves. He slightly bends his head and captured her lips. She closed her eyes and grabbed his kurta collar tightly. He slowly moves her out of the shower and pushed her against the wall and uses his leg to close the bathroom door. Soft and tender kisses are turned into hard. She whimpers but he keep on pressing his lips on her's and his tongue gently traced her closed lips.  She gasped when his tongue started tracing her lips which act gives him a chance to deeper the kiss. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and she moans. His hard body pressed against her soft body. Her soft breast pressing his hard chest, suddenly he wants to touch the soft flesh inside her choli, but his mind says she is not in her wit, she is drunken and she really don't know what was happening. He tried his best to stop there and he slowly pulled away and called her by her name. She moans which ignited fire in him and he once again fused his mouth with her's. After few seconds, his lip leaves her's and she felt relived and sighs, next moment she gasped when his lips trailed down on her neck and throat, kissing and licking and softly biting on base of her throat. She moaned because his lips igniting fire on inside her but still she is wet. He stops there and didn't want to move further and bend down and picked her in his arm. Automatically her hands went around his neck for support. He walked in and slowly placed her on bed and says you need to change your dress Paro, I'm going to call Maithili Bhabisa. She says I can change Major Saab. He says Shhh Paro. She says no Major Saab, my dresses are not here and giggled at him. He says I brought new one for you and he opened the cupboard and brought out a white lehenga with dark blue border and blouse. She sits on bed when she saw it and says innocently, Major Saab, now we are married so you can change my dress and opens her arm. He thought what the heck she is doing with me, I can't Paro, I won't control myself please Paro. She calls him lovingly "Major Saab" which was echoed in the room. He take a step towards her but stops and think about the possibility, how can I change without... his thought stopped when he felt a tug on his hand and she asks him to sit, he sits in front of her. She smiled and takes the white dupatta in his hand and comes near to his face and asks him to close his eyes Major Saab. Without thinking further, he closed his eyes and he felt the dupatta which is touching his eyes and her hands around his neck to tie it. Before she tied it properly, his hands started removing her dupatta, within a minute he removes it and throw it on floor. She felt shivers so her one hand came and crossed on her shoulder to cover her naked front and another hand still around his neck. His hand travelled from her arm to back. Very gently he pushed her hair out the way to her side, she felt trembled when his hands started moving on her bare back skin. His fingers trailed the path of the dori and stops in the mid where it was knotted together. He brought his face closed to her neck unknowingly, it's makes her shiver further, he felt her nervous and smiles and turns to her side which causes his lips touches her cheek and he thought I need to move further to reach her ear. Without pulling his lips, he trailed towards her ear when he reached and says Paro, string was knotted badly, I couldn't open it. She grabbed her hand tightly on her blouse and another hand on the knot of the duppata. They are looks like sitting and hugging each other. After few minutes, trying his best and the knot was opened. He says it's opened. Suddenly she throws herself into him and hugs him tightly. He feels her breath on his back of neck. He says Paro, you need to change and his hand touched the pin on her blouse and opened it. She murmurs his pet name. He tries to remove her blouse but she hugs him tightly to resists it. He says Paro, you tied my eyes then why you feeling so shy, I won't see. Her grips loosen. He removes it within a second but his fingers touched her breast slightly but he didn't think further because his motive is to change her dress without doing something to her for regret it. When his fingers touched her breast, her breath stopped and crossed her hands to cover herself. His hand searched for the new blouse and says your blouse. She placed her one hand on his shoulder. He puts it and says another, she gives her another hand and he put her blouse and tugged her by pressing her naked back and pulling himself to tie the dori and put pin. He let out a sigh of relief but the real torture is going to start that this to change her lehenga. His hand trailed down from her blouse pin to her lehenga and stops near at knot and he pulls her from bed to stand. Now both of them are standing and hugging, he undone the tie on it and gently removed it and once it hit the floor, he brought a new one and makes her wear it. His hand caress her bare legs from down to up, she hold his hand when it moves further on her thigh. He thought how smooth her skin is, I want to kiss her smooth legs, she would definitely compliant about my moustache when I kissed her soft skin, he sigh. She didn't open her eyes or loosened her hold on him. He says Paro, it's over but she didn't respond, he thought what happen now? She slowly undone the knot on her duppata, he smirks and says so you want your duppata but I won't give it to you. He puts his hand on her's and takes it from her hand. She lovingly says Major Saab. He saw her eye which was shows him that she is till intoxicated and holds her by her waist and says against her lips, I won't Paro, you look so beautiful without it. She shyly smiles and innocently says Major saab. He holds his hand upper so that she jumps to take it from him. She tried few times but he laughed at her. She says no need and makes her face and walk away from him. He says ok ok Paro, cool, here your duppata take it. Without turning to face him, she says no need Major saab. He came close to her and stops behind her and put her duppata around her neck and tenderly says Love you, Paro. All decorated lights are started twinkling one by one. She turns and holds his face in her hand and says love you Rudra. He holds her face in his palm and kissed her forehead and trailed down to her eyes and nose and finally claimed her lips. She holds him by his neck, her grip around his neck tighten when he kissed her hard. The kiss was passionate one because he is torture by her soft and smooth skin few seconds ago. He feels her hold around his neck loosen and he hold her by her waist without taking his lips and finally he feels her hand came off of his neck then he pulled away to see her, she is unconscious now. He pats her cheek and calls her few times and lifted her in his arm and slowly placed her on bed and kissed her forehead and says Love you Paro and covered her with bed sheet.

Mohini voice echoed in hevali. Rudra in his room says what new drama, she started now, and he came out of his room and closed it behind him and come to hall. Workers are pouring water on someone but he didn't see the person. He came near to crowded area and saw Sumer is sitting and fully drenched, shit he thought. Mohini is scolding Sumer, Shatabdi who is also intoxicated by Bhang and standing near on Maithili who holds her. Mohini says Maithili go and take care of Guest, I don't want them to see this non sense. She left without saying anything. Rudra says stop this non sense and ordered worker to bring lassi and helps Sumer to stand and take him to his room, he took few step but Sumer stops and turns to see Shatabdi and says Shabi, come with me. Mohini is shocked to see all this and thought is Rudra helping Sumer and this mental Sumer calls Dhuvakumari's friend, what's happening here. She says Rudra banna, he is my son. Shatabdi come to Sumer and he holds her hand. Rudra left him and says it's my house, I don't want any drama here to disturb others life, yeah he is your son, you can ask anything to him but not now, he is drunken now so give some time gap so that you can start your drama after all guests are left from here and he left with Sumer. Mohini is still in shock, what happened to this oont and Sumer who is holding Rudra's shoulder for support and he holds Parvati's friend hand. All are left one by one but Mohini is still standing and thinking about it.

At Sumer's room, Rudra makes him lie down on bed. Worker come there and gives him lassi. Rudra took it and asks Shatabdi to drink it. She says I'm fine, no problem, I had only one glass. He says ok, but drink it first. She takes it and says thanks. He says bring two more glasses for Sumer. After worker left, he says Shatabdi, I will arrange car for you. She says but Parvati. He says I'll drop her. She says we both... before she complete her sentence. He says she is drunken and sleeping in my room. She says ok but how you will drop her. He says I had jeep, she take a sip and nods. He called BSD solider to drop Shatabdi at home. Sumer blabbers Shabi, don't go. Rudra says she is going back to her home, Sumer. She says then service center kids, who will drop them. He says Samrat will drop them. She nods. He says wait here, make him drink the lassi and left.

At some dark place, Shantanu asks what our next plan was. Tejawat says same plan, kidnap Parvati Bhaisa. He says last time, you made a great mistake; are you going to do it again. Tajawat says yeah, I left her alive but not this time, I won't waste any further time, I will kill her without giving any chance to Rudra Pradap Ranawat, who is going to die with her. Shantanu says ok, I will kidnap her within a week and kill her mamisa too. He nods and says not now, I will tell you when and where... Shantanu nods and asks is there any hint about Mithra? Tejawat says no, but I want her alive and I want to kill her in front Mala. He says with Mala's help I will find her soon. Tejawat pats his shoulder and says Happy Holi. He says not now after killing Ranawat family. Both of them are smiles evilly.

At hevali main gate, Mohini and Danveer sends off Varsha's family. They thanked them and left. Aman gets in his car and turns to see back seat where his friend is sleeping peacefully. Aman thought about the girl who is sleeping on back seat. Two months ago, he is returning back to his house when he hears someone screaming for help. He stopped his bike and searched the place where nothing is there only sands of Rajastan is surrounded him. He hears a girl voice again and run to the direction and spot small hut where four goons are misbehaving with a girl. Her eyes are shows that she is afraid because of them and cheeks are stained by tears, she looks good, no she is beautiful he thought for a second. He fights with them to save her from them, after little fight, goons are escaped from him. He helps her to come out of the dark hut and asks who is she? Why they are misbehaved with you? She says I'm Mithra Rana... she stops. He asks then, what she is doing here. Her voice is trembling now and says please don't ask me anything. He says ok, I will drop you at your home and asks where is your home? She says I don't know, I really don't know anything about my parents, I came here to search them. He says ok, no problem, tell me the details you know about them. She says sorry sir, I don't want... she stops and says my bag, I missed my bag, and my passport is there in it. He says cool, don't get panic, I will found it. She stops in front of his bike and says thanks. He asks where you are staying now. She says I landed on Jaipur at morning and started searching my parents without wasting my time but finally I'm here without... he says don't worry, if you don't mind you can stay in my guest house and search your parents without any problem. She says thanks but I don't want to trouble you more and she started walking. He stops her and says I'm not like that goons, trust me. She says I trusted you but... He says no more talking, let's go. His thoughts are distracted when she is coughing, he stops the car and makes her drink some water and asks her are you ok? She babblers I'm happy now, thanks Aman. He smiles and makes her sit on the seat properly. He thought I saw happiest eyes of her's today, I didn't see her like this before, these 60 days I didn't see her smiling and enjoying but today, what changed her like this.

Rudra checks Paro who is still sleeping peacefully. He thought she looks more beautiful. A lock of silky hair fall on her forehead which blocks her beautiful face, he pushed it and tugged it behind her ear, then cares her cheek. He stops there and says I too want you to be with me Paro, but... after our marriage, he sighs and sits on the chair near at bed.

At night, Maithili is providing dinner to kids. Mohini asks who invited them. Maithili says they are Rudra Devarjisa's guest. Mohini says oh ho, guest. Danveer says our house is filled with kids; they are made me remember our children. Rudra come to dining hall where all kids are enjoying their food. Mohini come to Rudra and asks why you invited them. He plainly says they are all my guest. Samrat says Rudra, how is Sumer. He says he is fine, I need your help. Samrat says sure. He says can you drop them at Service center. Mohini questioningly says Service center? Rudra give van key to Samrat without considering Mohini. Samrat left. She says no one in this house respect me. Danveer says if you want respect, first you gave it to others, otherwise... Mohini murmurs what is happening here and what happen to Samrat who didn't consider me, why? Something is wrong. Danveer says everything is right but not you. She angrily left.

At Rudra's room, he came back to Paro, after sends kids and Shatabdi off. He sits on the chair and thought about day, it's starts with my Paro, I enjoyed each and every second being with her, but now it's night I need to drop her at her home, no that's not her home, Ranawat Haveli is her home, she is my wife but not officially. He holds her hand and kissed her softly and says Paro, I'm going to talk about our marriage with your father, very soon, I don't want you to stay away from you. After few minute, Paro slowly opened her eyes and saw Rudra who is holding her hand and thinking about something. She smiles and softly says Major Saab. He opens his eyes and asks Paro, are you already? She sits and says yeah fine but my head... He says because of Bhang your head is aching now and gave a glass of lassi to her. She refuses to drink it and he makes her drink it. She noticed her dress and crossed her hands to cover herself. He smiles and turns, says I will drop you. She asks where is my dress? He says because of your foolish act your dress got drenched so... he stops and think about how he changed her dress. She holds her head and says I don't know what happen after I had Bhang. He says I will wait for you outside and started walking. She says Major Saab. He stops. She asks who changed my dress? He turns and walks towards her without breaking eye contact and stops near at her and bends and his lips touch her earlap and whispers "Your Husband". Her eyes are widen and closed her eyes for a second to recall what had happen. Some flashes hits her mind, how she playing with pots and she & Rudra showering together and he asks her to change dress and how she hugs him when his hand undone her dori. Her face is blushed and breathing hard. He smirks and says come fast Paro and left. She is shocked and thought Oh my god, what I have done.   

Precap: Who is Mithra? How she is related to Mala? Why Mithra felt happy? 

Pls forgive My mistakes...

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 27πŸ‘
Eager for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavya,
Love it So Romantic update. U totally justify update. How Rudra change her cloths. He knows that they are not married officially & paro is also not in senses, he didn't want to do anything that which they repent in morning or paro thought morally not right. He always thinks first for paro. So cute. Hope Rudra soon talk to Singh Sir for paro's hand. Who is mithra?? Tejawat is also finding her. Is she his daughter??
Edited by thakurpreeti - 7 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Paro is fully under tHe bhang effects. She even tells rudra to change her dress himself as he is her husband. But then after wards when she is sober she is going die of shyness. She can't imagine doing all that in her senses. 
Mohini is getting what she has given to others. Disrespect. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
parud scenes were so passionate. beautifully written.could feel the emotions.last scene of rudra saying your husband and paro blushing was so romantic. aman saved mitra.surprised to see the actress you chose.waiting to know who she is.hope teja shantanu won't be able to kidnap paro.was surprised to see the edits.rudra in place of Arnav.perfect edits.who did these edits?
AlooMatar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sorry about the delay! I have been away from IF forever now. But yours is the first update I'm checking. And boy am I surprised. This story is taking so many twists and turns with Varsha thinking Rudra likes her when he secretly married Paro. And their Holi masti almost suhaag rath was mindblowing. Lovely use of pics from the Holi promo. Made miss miss Sanish less today.
What is Mohini's problem with Sumer now? Hope she realises soon that Rudra has eyes only for Paro even if he is brotherly again to Sunheri again
And who is Mitra?
Hate the Tejawat-Shatanu team by the way. Hope their plan fails.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavya

When will u update?? Update soon
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lily30

Loved part 27πŸ‘

Eager for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pmπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for your cmt.. πŸ˜‰
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hey Bhavya,
Love it So Romantic update. U totally justify update. How Rudra change her cloths. He knows that they are not married officially & paro is also not in senses, he didn't want to do anything that which they repent in morning or paro thought morally not right. He always thinks first for paro. So cute. Hope Rudra soon talk to Singh Sir for paro's hand. Who is mithra?? Tejawat is also finding her. Is she his daughter??

Thank you for your lovely cmt..
Mithra's truth will reveal soon...