Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Revived in Plain Sight - Chapter 2
Parvati's life, in a week had changed drastically. There was no sign of Shantanu Kumar looking for her. She had stayed with Myrah and Rohit, for free for she had no money, obviously. Though she paid her stay in her own way, cooking for the couple, careful to never put spice in the pregnant young woman's food.
On Monday, Myrah insisted that Parvati went out with her to her doctor's appointment. "Rohit is at a meeting and he never wants me going alone." The appointment went on normally, but when they went back home, Myrah looked nothing like her cheery self. "Parvati...you said you can't go back to India because the criminal will kill your husband in case you do, right?"
Puzzled, Paro nodded. "Well -- I'm going to die, Paro."
Shock wrote itself all over her features. "What?! No...How?!"
"The doctor said to me that it's either my life, or hers. And I made my choice. I'm not nearly as sad now, because I found someone who can take care of my daughter, you will. You'll take my daughter back to India, when you go there as Myrah Mehra."

__
So, here is chapter 2. I hope you liked it, even if Myrah's announcement was sad.
To anyone who thinks this chapter was short, I know, but they will grow longer as the story goes!
Looking forward to reading your comments. 😊
RitikaGarg8 thumbnail
Oooh! Great Update! I really want to know what happens! 
Please continue soon...
Thanks for the PM
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short & Shocking Update Dear...
pls continue soon..
thanks for PM..
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Parud Hamesha! Very interesting
MaySultan thumbnail
Revived in Plain Sight -
 Chapter 3

First, a door slammed, then everything that was in the room became a victim of his wrath. Parvati didn't move, or even react. He was right. She was guilty in his eyes. She would take his wife's place cold heartedly, just like that. Said wife came downstairs slowly, holding her now even larger 7 months baby bump. "Rohit!" She yelled. She stepped inside the room carefully, then took him by the hand and dragged him to sit down with a forceful grip. Paro left the room, then. They had to be in private.
"Rohit, listen to me." No reaction, he preferred to stare at the wall.
Irritated, Myrah just tilted his chin up with her hand. "She has no fault. This was my idea!"
"Well then, you're at fault!" He spat angrily. With a saddened look in her eyes, she shushed him.
"You're not supposed to be rude." She hadn't been able to tell him herself the devastating news, letting the doctor do so yesterday, and ever since, finding out Myrah's plan, he had been looking at Paro as if she were the criminal and even refused to eat the food she prepared.
"And you're not supposed to die!" He whisper yelled desperately. "We're young, you can abort and we can try for another child!" At that, Myrah became firm. "That was never an option for me, Rohit. Paro or no Paro. So listen to me. Just like I know you'll be a good father, she will be a good guardian. In case her husband doesn't guess who she is in the end, or worse, has found himself another one, Parvati, as our child's guardian." Saying mother was too hard for Myrah. "Is your responsibility. And I think her face will be enough to remind you that mistreating her, is mistreating me. Now come here." For the first time, Myrah Mehra let herself cry.
It was odd, mourning your own death.

Tossing and turning, Paro even with her eyes closed, knew she was in for another nightmare.
This time, it wasn't Shantanu torturing her, it was her.
Her sickly sweet voice and her eyes narrowed to slits.
She had found her trying to read what was in a book in the trashy apartment.
Stomping said book under her foot, she silently looked at Parvati, whose eyes were wide and full of fright.
"Hm, you really are pretty. I understand why Varun properly married you and made you a second wife, but there should've never been a wife after me, even if I got widowed. And widowed because of you, that is." From there, the pain started. She was slapped countless times, bled because of the rings that scratched her face, and at the end was left on the ground, after fiercely fighting off the evil woman who had attempted to cut her hair.

Paro woke up in tears, only the picture o
f Rudra and Dhruv was able to comfort her that night.

__
So here is a new chapter I tried to make longer, introducing a new character through Paro's nightmares, and preparing her future situation through Myrah's decision!
I hope you enjoyed & Eid Mubarak to any Rangrasiya fans who celebrate it 😊

rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
emotional update
feeling sad for myra
waiting for more to know about paro's past
cont soon
thanks for pm
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. Another parud story. Excellent start. Totally different take on the leap. Feeling sad for Myrah. Hoping for a twist there. Can't wait to know more about Paro and waiting for Rudra and Dhruv's entry.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shocker of a update!
Thanks for the PMs
MaySultan thumbnail
Thanks to everybody who commented, it's very encouraging to see  RR fans are still active & enjoying this! The next chapter is slowly starting to come along, and it'll be of mixed emotions, I'd say.
MaySultan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetitliya

Thanks to you for giving us this wonderful story.🤗 Waiting for the next chapter

I'm so glad you like the story, many thanks for following and enjoying it!
the next chapter is ready and I'll upload it as soon as I can! 😊