Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodhu

Oh I am so sorry I am really stuck up with it I dont know hw to proceed further on it as whatever idea i come up with, it either seems illogical or i end up with a scene which was already written by someone or almost the same thing as show.so i got irritated with that i end up at my recent works. I'll keep trying on it and for that i need some distractions.so sry though.

okay i undrstnd sis. If i may suggest my idiotic ideas. Maybe do Yash pov after discovering about Aartiji signing the divorce papers or his side of the story why he acted like a woman in labor.
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What to say. Wow Jodhu you went all the way. Well ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I really don't know how you come back from that horrible horrible action that Yash did. The pain of loosing one love does not justify this heinous crime. He destroyed his wife and himself too. He deserve to be flog for this or worse. 
It was really well describe Jodhu cause I could see the scene in my mind like a movie. I want to say brillant chapter in all his devastation way. I really am anxious to see where you are going with this, how will Aarti recover, how witll the family justify this, what will be Yash penance; but so far so good.
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

What to say. Wow Jodhu you went all the way. Well๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I really don't know how you come back from that horrible horrible action that Yash did. The pain of loosing one love does not justify this heinous crime. He destroyed his wife and himself too. He deserve to be flog for this or worse.
It was really well describe Jodhu cause I could see the scene in my mind like a movie. I want to say brillant chapter in all his devastation way. I really am anxious to see where you are going with this, how will Aarti recover, how witll the family justify this, what will be Yash penance; but so far so good.

i have to agree with you Sassy Sauce please continue soon.
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I took the risk and read the update. Well written bringing out the worst of Yash. He still went back to his lady love and she faked having found a young replacement for him in order to make him leave her house and give his marriage a chance.
Aarti made the right decision to return back to her home and inform her parents, her expectations had been crashed on her wedding day. I like that she was honest with her MIL. I honestly expected Yash to be happy since it was his idea even for divorce. His bruised ego turned him temporary into a mad man and he did the despicable. It was too much for Aarti to take it rendered her unconscious. I am eagerly awaiting the next update to see what Aarti's MIL will do to save her from the devil she just encountered. 
Fandu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

i have to agree with you Sassy Sauce please continue soon.

I agree with Sass8.  How does one justify this heinous act and what will Aarti do now.  Her life has been destroyed by the one person who should have protected her.  Very well written.  Curious to find out what will happen next.  Update soon.
Edited by Fandu - 7 years ago
BusiMusi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

I agree with Sass8. How does one justify this heinous act and what will Aarti do now. Her life has been destroyed by the one person who should have protected her. Very well written. Curious to find out what will happen next. Update soon.

Jod di everyone is curious about the next updt so plz cont sn. The sooner the better
Themmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my!!! am so scared to even comment
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg yash what he did to aarti
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is really disgusting yash 
I just hate yash to the core
He rapped his own wife yuck 
Hope aarti will never forgive that ass whole 
Continue plz
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dark Relation indeed! the title is put in sharper light! oh my word Dhu-Dhu I was so shocked when I read this! then I got so indignant and angry on Aarti's behalf. Yash is so immature and a brute to boot! he whined that he was forced to marry her and ran back to his so called love, then his eyes got "opened" and he took his anger out on Aarti. who the hell does he think he is! he was the one who told her he did not want her and then he reacts so violently when he grants him his wish! nothing excuses such disgusting behaviour! 
poor Aarti. such a romantic and starry-eyed girl. she had so many dreams for her future. all she wanted was a loving husband who would treasure. now she suffered such a rude awakening and ended up with a broken beast! instead of the paradise she dreamed of, she landed in this dark relation. she ended up with a guy who broke her just like he is! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am anxious to see just where you are taking this Dhu-dhu!