Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: B-onesie

🤣 🤣we do get so passionate about these stories sometimes.

🤣 we sure do get passionate about this stories.
BusiMusi thumbnail
Rhea Rhea Rhea you shameless girl dont you have shame to say all those things in front of the elders chi 🤬.
Yash you derseve that slap and much more because you cradiot you were suppose to cut all ties wit tht girl when she told you her intention 😡.
I hope the bride they chooses for him it Aaru 😊
I Rhea i hope you wil starve 😆.
Beautiful update Jod di i loved it plz continue soon. 😃
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Oh my! This Rhea must be very good in bed for Yash to be this gaga over her! Even when she was so crude, toward his elders no less, he still wants her? W*F? I agree with Bee that woman is disrespectful! Still it's Yash's fault for being so foolish as to fancy himself in love and trying to force a relation.

I'm just sorry that Aarti has to bear the brunt of this!

Good going Dhu-Dhu! 😊

Seems evn Yash was as S*x starved as her courtesy the youthful hormones.
Well abt Aarti, yeah life with her hubby is not gonna be a smooth sailing. Perhaps at the end, she wud rightfully get her share of happiness worth all her endurance towards him.Thanks Tessu.😃
RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Rhea Rhea Rhea you shameless girl dont you have shame to say all those things in front of the elders chi 🤬.
Yash you derseve that slap and much more because you cradiot you were suppose to cut all ties wit tht girl when she told you her intention 😡.
I hope the bride they chooses for him it Aaru 😊
I Rhea i hope you wil starve 😆.
Beautiful update Jod di i loved it plz continue soon. 😃

Oh busi musi, y wud the cradiot break ties with her When he wanted no different?? Edited by Jodhu - 7 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Oh My Jodhu! 
You are 👏

I don't know from where you come up with these unique plots and concepts for your stories. 😲

Rhea is... Well agree with Mario and you also. I know she was only using Yash for her *needs*, but Yash was a fool too. I'd say they both are fools.

Yash for going after someone who was only using him and never hid it from him

And Rhea for she was getting a second chance at life but she wants to hang on to her past that also to a ghost... Nah.., even the ghost doesn't exists.

So yes they both are fools.

But I guess somethings are just not meant to be, 

AarYa are the real soulmates.

By the time Rhea realizes her loss Yash will be married to Aarti. Well let's see how Rhea will react then?

Once again excellent update Jodhu. 👏

RTDeewani thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BusiMusi thumbnail
Wow Awesome update sis i love it and i want more. I won't judge a book by it cover so i will just wait and see what Yash will do. I can't wait to know Aarti fitting reply for that cradiot.

Plz sis can you post pic of Aarti and Yash wedding on my Aarya world of blissful tale sis.

You have being gone too long and i missed you and welcome back sis. Plz cont soon sis.
RTDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Wow Awesome update sis i love it and i want more. I won't judge a book by it cover so i will just wait and see what Yash will do. I can't wait to know Aarti fitting reply for that cradiot.

Plz sis can you post pic of Aarti and Yash wedding on my Aarya world of blissful tale sis.

You have being gone too long and i missed you and welcome back sis. Plz cont soon sis.

Thanks for all the love busi musi.evn i didnt miss the forum any less.ya sure i will post it there.is the pic i used for this update ok for u ??
Hlengiwe thumbnail
Its really awesome plzzz dnt keep us waiting for long
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
an awesome update dear ⭐️ and welcome back you were missed 🤗
i too shall wait for reaction of Aarti to Yash's disclosure 
But I have to say the man is delusional still want to marry Reha how many times must she refuse and hurt him