Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I liked the balancing task that was shown last week and it happened to be an individual challenge..

I agree with u all about DD's judgement of the foul.. First ones were the best amongst all I would say.. Sendhil and Ganesh.. well planned and executed..
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gayatri Shankar made a foul when she took the 5th ball but DD didn't stop her and let her pick the last ball.. Supposedly Shankar picked 4 balls same as Madhu and Amuthavanan.. At last DD told G Shankar and Sanjana got 5 balls.. It's not fair..

I think for now there should not be any elimination because Ma Ka Pa is not there.. If elimination done without him it will be not fair..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I think for now there should not be any elimination because Ma Ka Pa is not there.. If elimination done without him it will be not fair..

I don't think MaKaPa will be back into the game.. he might be committed to some other movie.. not sure though..
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I don't think MaKaPa will be back into the game.. he might be committed to some other movie.. not sure though..

Still arjun elimination was not announced, as per arjun's last episode, DD said that Senthil elimination was not decided so arjun elimination also in pending, will be decided later.

I too think Makapa and arjun will not join anymore in the show. So they will proceed with these 12 people. This week gayathi or barani will be eliminated. Next week they will plan for a physical challenge, gayathiri (ganesh team) team is physically weak when compared to priyanka team, so for sure some one from gayathiri team will eliminated. Then 5 and 5 from each team will proceed.Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ramyvijay] I liked the balancing task that was shown last week and it happened to be an individual challenge..
QUOTE]

Yes I too liked the task. For me it was the best task done so far in the acham thavir.

Senthil and ganesh done as perfect as they can. But I really liked Gayathiri and siddarth - uneven pair, but with good coordination and perfect support, both won the task. I was really happy at that moment gayathri taken the 6th ball.

apart from the foul, gayathiri and Sonia also done a good job. Gayathiri wast not exactly fouled. she just touched the edge and taken her hand immediately, but others used to balance with the rod.
sulaayini thumbnail
I felt bad for Gayatri Jayaram.. not for her elimination but her health.. I can feel she is controlling herself during the task.. her health is not well and the environment make it become worst..that's why Priyangka disagree with DD when she asked GJ to jump in the water and it was almost night, the water must be very cold.. she better take care of her health first.. the competition is not that important than her health..

I'm really going to miss her because she is one of the strongest competitor..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I felt bad for Gayatri Jayaram.. not for her elimination but her health.. I can feel she is controlling herself during the task.. her health is not well and the environment make it become worst..that's why Priyangka disagree with DD when she asked GJ to jump in the water and it was almost night, the water must be very cold.. she better take care of her health first.. the competition is not that important than her health..

I'm really going to miss her because she is one of the strongest competitor..

This is exactly what I thought ..    😊

Priyanka was right at that time 👍🏼  

Both Barani and Gayathri didn't even try to distract the other given the option..   (may be if they were from different teams, chances were there)  Gayathri stood like a statue without even looking at the glasses..   It looked as though she is about to cry... She gave up giving a tough fight..

Definitely her participation with the team was marvelous from the beginning 👏👏
ramyvijay thumbnail
Idea of making someone in the opponent team wear girl costumes and accessories doesn't look funny.. on top of it, they both danced with that makeover.. 😡

Compared to this, I really liked the initial task where men were asked to drap saree on a doll.. MaKaPa at his best 👍🏼
sulaayini thumbnail
I don't understand why Bharani compared himself with Amuthavanan for yesterday's task.. did amuthavanan quit the task at first because after G Shankar, they change the venue and Bharani started the task but he quit.. Amuthavanan was not there at first..he came at last..

Sanjana did well the task..she was quite lucky because all the keys she took was the right one.. Madhu also did well but she took more time for the last lock.. I appreciate Senthil because he don't know swimming but he still manage to complete the task..

I think if they keep on giving task in this cold place and cold water, most of the contestant will get eliminated due to their health.. they need to change it..I'm seeing last few weeks most of the task was having water..
sulaayini thumbnail
Bharani walked off from the show??? Munnadiye pannirukke vendiyathu thaane..
I really fed up with him..always like to argue on silly matters..