Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like the show at some point but not completely. In beginning episodes itself they are creating all the issues.. lets see how its goes.

Shan
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't like the attitude of senthil team completely especially Barani and amuthavanan.

others are just ok.

When comparing senthil team, ganesh team is far better.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

But didn't they know his wedding is coming up then why did they commit him for the show na? May be some one else would have caught fair share.

Amit is the only one in the group who is the main lead of their channel's current soap.. they might have included him to promote the show.. (just my guess) or. maybe he would have thought that he could manage participating inspite of attending his marriage ceremonies / preparations side by side..

But practically he couldn't.. if we see, he was part of all the tasks so far and given fair effort.. but only when his fellow team members said that if his availability was there at right time , they could planned it more better, we come to know that he is not present when needed..

Anyways it was a good show by him 👏

My mom was saying, maybe behind the screen he might have requested others to VOTE OUT him..
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone can tell me which movie song that sriranjini sang for Amit??
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Anyone can tell me which movie song that sriranjini sang for Amit??

It's konji pesida vendaam song from the recent movie Sethupathi

highlight was Amit joined her in singing.. actually I liked his singing than hers 😉
ramyvijay thumbnail
This week's promo is out with Amit's marriage celebrations by all the fellow contestants.. They're having some fun games, usual teasing etc..   Vandana from KMKV has come to the set..

Achcham Thavir show kulla Namma Veettu Kalyaanam show maadhiri irukku.. 😳 Anyways it would be fun watching it..

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Amit is the only one in the group who is the main lead of their channel's current soap.. they might have included him to promote the show.. (just my guess) or. maybe he would have thought that he could manage participating inspite of attending his marriage ceremonies / preparations side by side..

But practically he couldn't.. if we see, he was part of all the tasks so far and given fair effort.. but only when his fellow team members said that if his availability was there at right time , they could planned it more better, we come to know that he is not present when needed..

Anyways it was a good show by him 👏

My mom was saying, maybe behind the screen he might have requested others to VOTE OUT him..

Lols that part you are right that they might have asked him to join to promote the show

ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

But I don't like Amit nominate Sonia's name for elimination.. she is the only one playing genuinely..

I'm quite confused with gayatri Shankar and Madhu.. gayatri said she asked her to apologize from shastri but Madhu gave a mocking look.. but Madhu said gayatri rude with her.. ready perum avungge2 modulationle sollurangge.. but I don't felt any wrong with Madhu played with shastri..
It's just my opinion and i'm not supporting Madhu..

Sonia does her part well.. She seems to look quite, that could be her nature.. Maybe Amit must have thought she didn't have that much enthusiasm in participating.. moreover everyone has to VOTE OUT somebody.. he is left out with no option or reason for others..

Madhu - Gayathri (Shankar) thing.. both have their side explanations that the other one was rude.. I find both of them are very much into the game that their team should win.. It's quite natural...
migan thumbnail
In Saturday episode there are only 6 people in Senthil team
who is missing was some one eliminated?

I could not remember
migan thumbnail
Also saw the promo that new challenge and new captains
captains mathittangala?