Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

When the final will be telecasted?? Anyone knows who is the winner?? I'm missing Madhu and Ganesh very much..

No instance of finals held in social media as well..   I think they're yet to conduct..   its like abruptly left.. 

maybe we can expect it after the telecast of Kings of Dance finals..
ramyvijay thumbnail
what happened to this show ? does the channel have idea of conducting the finals or not ? a big QUESTION MARK ❓
lulu1243 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

what happened to this show ? does the channel have idea of conducting the finals or not ? a big QUESTION MARK ❓

This is really annoying! Why not just finish the damn show? So unprofessional! 
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They still haven't ended this show??? It's been weeks now.

I thought I missed it ...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are taking forever to conduct the finals. I have already lost the connection with the show. Not even eager to see it anymore.. 
lulu1243 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

They are taking forever to conduct the finals. I have already lost the connection with the show. Not even eager to see it anymore.. 

Ya, there was so much hype about the show with the ads and elimination.  Then they just decided not to air the most important episode. This shows  that they weren't well prepared to do the program. 
hilltopsinger thumbnail
I have a feeling that maybe while filming the finals, something untoward happened and so they discreetly stopped airing the show. 
Otherwise why would they drop it right before the finals when the interest was high?
Again it is all speculation. Vijay TV has to be professional enough to come out with an explanation and treat its viewers right. 
Edited by hilltopsinger - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In yesterday Sirupu da episode both priyanka and senthil spoke about this show and mention the final is a big suspense and it will be reveal on season 2??? I was like seriously???
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

In yesterday Sirupu da episode both priyanka and senthil spoke about this show and mention the final is a big suspense and it will be reveal on season 2??? I was like seriously???

Season 1 oda mudivu theriyaamalaye Season 2 vaa? Wow !! what an idea Sir Ji 😲 Paakkalaam what's that BIG suspense they're saying is..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Season 1 oda mudivu theriyaamalaye Season 2 vaa? Wow !! what an idea Sir Ji 😲 Paakkalaam what's that BIG suspense they're saying is..

trust me they have nothing its just plain build up 😕 Today DD is coming for the show lets see if they bring up this topic again