Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
We can see Vishnu - Madhu combo as reel pair in Vinayagar Chathurthi special show with few others.. Namma Amit and Robot Shankar are part of real Jodis..

It's on Sept 5th 3 pm IST
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I felt bad for Anandhi..Vishnu left her when they throw the eggs..
Why Sanjana is crying these days?? Bharani not intentionally throw it on her face.. she was shouting at him..during the sumo wrestling too she cried..she become crying baby these days..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Looks like Achcham Thavir ending? or time change?   new dubbed serial comes in 7 pm slot on Mon - Sat and Adhu Idhu Yedhu shifted to 7 pm on Sunday..

They've been dragging it for so long and now wrapping it all of a sudden.. maybe bcoz of some constraints..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Looks like Achcham Thavir ending? or time change?   new dubbed serial comes in 7 pm slot on Mon - Sat and Adhu Idhu Yedhu shifted to 7 pm on Sunday..

They've been dragging it for so long and now wrapping it all of a sudden.. maybe bcoz of some constraints..

One more task and three finalists will be selected.
sulaayini thumbnail
Today's task like older task that been done earlier of the show..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Finalists:

in order (based on marks of last 4 rounds + special points)

1. Madhumila
2. Ganesh
3. Amudhavaanan
4. Sanjana

Finale is on next Sunday.. not sure about the timings.. must be a longer episode..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finalist are announced. But are they all qualified? ðŸ¤” I only feel the qualified was madhu and ganesh. 

Sorry to say this but amutha was given 4 points and ganesh 3 points? Seriously amutha was the one debating and arguing and also so many fights. He was rude and violent as well. Remember the haunted house how he was beating one of the ghost there? The how come his given 4 points? Idhuku justification DD saying cause he won many task. Seriously i could not accept this and felt like a great insult. If i was Ganesh probably i would have walked off lolz. I felt ganesh deserved 5 points as equal with madhu. 

ramyvijay thumbnail
@ Ratna ji.. as you said Ganesh got same 5 points as Madhu pa.. I think u missed it somewhere..

Madhu 5
Ganesh 5
Amudhu 4
Sanjana 3
Sidharth 3
Barani 1
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Ratna ji.. as you said Ganesh got same 5 points as Madhu pa.. I think u missed it somewhere..

Madhu 5
Ganesh 5
Amudhu 4
Sanjana 3
Sidharth 3
Barani 1

oops ama va lolz i thought i heard 3. Thanks pa
sulaayini thumbnail

Madhu 5
Ganesh 5
Amudhu 4
Sanjana 3
Sidharth 3
Barani 1

No,ramya..Madhu and Siddharth got 5 points..Amudhu got 4..Sanjana and Ganesh got 3 points.. I remember because I argued with my mother how come Siddharth got 5 but ganesh got 3.. Siddharth always had issue with amuthavanan.. ganesh never created any problem..