Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello dear, 😊
I liked it. Nice update. 👏 Both Zoya and Najma r correct from their side. 😊 I liked their conversation (not actually convo but outburst). 😊 I was really shocked to hear that it was Najma who broke the news for the media! 😲 But I think their outburst was heard by Asad, Ayan and Kabir! 😕 Update soon. 😳 Thanks for the pm. 😃
With love,
Aheli.
taahir004 thumbnail
An Amazing and Superb Chapter
--Scarlett-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
UPDATE UPDATES. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Scarlett-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hello dear, 😊
I liked it. Nice update. 👏 Both Zoya and Najma r correct from their side. 😊 I liked their conversation (not actually convo but outburst). 😊 I was really shocked to hear that it was Najma who broke the news for the media! 😲 But I think their outburst was heard by Asad, Ayan and Kabir! 😕 Update soon. 😳 Thanks for the pm. 😃
With love,
Aheli.

thats what makes me eager for this story everyone is justified here!

Ayan- well he barely talked to zoya and he is worried to, he doubts asad intentions so he is right

Najma- well she is too right, she sees asad as her only family and is mentally weak too so she is justified too!

Gaffur- maybe ppl will kill me but he is right too and he see manipulation as his weapon only

Asad,- he wants zoya and he likes her love doesn't know age so he is justified ... poor guy can write a book titled "101 ways to say It's not your fault Zoya" lol

Zoya,- well she is just a teen so Zephyr manages to bring her out clean lol

Kabir- well he sounded jealous to me LOL well I cannot blame, he was looking for a future with her so he cannot be blamed tbh!!!

its so humane concept with correct dramatization!!! And I love it!!!!!
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Scarlett--

thats what makes me eager for this story everyone is justified here!

Ayan- well he barely talked to zoya and he is worried to, he doubts asad intentions so he is right

Najma- well she is too right, she sees asad as her only family and is mentally weak too so she is justified too!

Gaffur- maybe ppl will kill me but he is right too and he see manipulation as his weapon only

Asad,- he wants zoya and he likes her love doesn't know age so he is justified ... poor guy can write a book titled "101 ways to say It's not your fault Zoya" lol

Zoya,- well she is just a teen so Zephyr manages to bring her out clean lol

Kabir- well he sounded jealous to me LOL well I cannot blame, he was looking for a future with her so he cannot be blamed tbh!!!

its so humane concept with correct dramatization!!! And I love it!!!!!

Yeah right! 😆 😳
--Scarlett-- thumbnail

only if the writer had mercy for us😭
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Scarlett--

only if the writer had mercy for us😭

hey

relax girl... I'm around here nly for some more months so you can expect this story to be completed :-) It's just that I've got exams and so I'm not writing! Not much parts left here, I'll be completing this one :-)

So relax!

taahir004 thumbnail
Fascinating part

Loved the converation between Zoya and Najma
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.