Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

oh my god...!! oh my god! it was realy amazing yaar... superb... superb... so ram is all flat!! already thinking about her...and wth! they have more then a decade gap!!! thats a prob?!! :-/ O.o oh no... well thats at a side...well as per the promo sid had some cunning thoughts about her...and now here ram is already in her thoughts!! W*F! he just wants her... and never mentioned some love thing!! :-( hmm... lets see what clarifies after few updates... and am sure priya will be the one to get crushed under these both... waiting for next pzz

Thank you,
well I haven't PM anyone.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrzyCandid

Hey First of all thanks for coming back. 

I had been really waiting for your story as it has always something unique and new. 

Thank you😊😊
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrzyCandid

Awww priya is shown such a cute girl and Ram is devilishly handsome..

So those spunk of love have started to brew in Ram's heart. 
I just want them together forever...
Priya is so clumsy but I love the way you have described her
Continue soon please.

Thank you so much ðŸ˜Š
Ramdewaani1345 thumbnail
very nice story
dont have patience for next part
plz update roj diya karo
cant wait...
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A new story altogether.well written.
Waiting for the update.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram is attracted to his junior Priya and seems she too like him. But he is confused regarding his feeling between love and attraction.
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdewaani1345

very nice story

dont have patience for next part
plz update roj diya karo
cant wait...

Thank you so much ðŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

A new story altogether.well written.

Waiting for the update.

Thanks ðŸ˜Š
RamPriya_Rocks thumbnail
CHAPTER #3

Kapoor Industries

Vikram I think we should invest some more money in this project.' Ram drawled as he leaned back to his chair. Vikram was going through some files Yeah I too think so but we should wait for two to three weeks to invest some more...' there was a knock on the cabin door interrupting vikram, Ram frowned come in'  Jenny walked into the cabin little hesitantly sir I have request...' Ram signaled to go on, jenny continued sir my grandmother is not keeping well I have to drive to goa immediately...' Ram listened and said Jenny you can go but it's just that how I will manage my appointments without you? Jenny instantly answered sir I have someone who can manage your appointments and everything else.' Ram sulked who?' jenny timidly replied Sir Priya Sharma, the trainee.' Ram stared at her What?' Jenny looked at him sir I know she can handle very well...' Ram cut her off No Jenny she is a trainee here and she has no experience...' Vikram interrupted Ram I have seen Priya she is really brilliant in fact our staff takes help from her in various projects, I think she can very well manage.' Jenny pleaded Sir I need to go please sir...' Ram immediately stood up its ok jenny just go don't worry I will ask her...okay? You go and (he takes out some cash from his wallet) here take this, or if you need something call me okay?' 

Afterwards Priya cautiously stepped into her boss's cabin, there was only one time when she entered in his office after that she never get the chance to get into his lavish cabin, she walked towards the large bay window overlooking the see, the weather was very beautiful, the sun was not showing its brightness because of the rain happened in the morning. She heard the footsteps coming towards her Miss Sharma' the deep manly voice called her, she turned around and looked at him Yes sir' Ram come near her So...will you satisfy my needs?' Priya eyes popped out huhhh' Ram chuckled and meekly said Well my office needs off course!' Priya pushed her slight streaks of hair behind her ear and only responded hmm' Ram come a little close to her Bhaiii...' Ram startled and spun around murmured Sid' Sidharth come forward and hugged his brother So finally...' Ram said Sidharth gazed behind his brother Bhaii I think I have disturbed you' and winked at Ram, Shut up nothing like that.' Ram punch his brother on his chest lightly and put his arm around his brother's shoulder Chal let me show you your cabin.' And they walked out of Ram's cabin leaving Priya behind who was staring them. 

The day was hectic for Priya getting appoint to a trainee as her boss's secretary was a huge responsibility, she entered in her apartment shutting the door behind he, putting the keys on the table she looked at the time it was 10:00 and she was really very hungry she took out the box of pasta from the bag which she had bought on the way to her home, she placed the box on the table and quickly goes for a shower, after showering she changed into her night PJs and reheat the pasta taking out a mango juice from her fridge she sat in the living room on her sofa switching on the TV she ate her dinner. Later sometime she thought to call her home, she dialed her father's number, she talked with her family, her mother insisted her to come to Delhi as they misses her very much, Priya told them about her transformation to boss's secretary. His father immediately denied her not to do some mere job and straightaway come to Delhi but somehow she managed her father and promised him that she will be soon there. After the lovely talks she put her phone down, she rest her head on the headrest and closed her eyes when she heard her mobile ringing she saw it was her boss's call she quickly received it Hello sir' she heard from the other side Kis se baat kar rahi thi itni dair se ?' Priya was a bit taken a back after hearing this Excuse me!' Ram instantly said You are not excused madam!'  Priya relaxed herself on the sofa apko kya...kisi se bhi baat karu main' Ram was also taken a back and added I mean...its late...kis se baat kar rhi thi?' Priya sniggered Apne boyfriend se' Ram spoke after a quiet second Oh Okay!' Priya continued So tell me why you called this late?' Ram searched for some answer he was not looking forward to call her he was just checking up on her number when he mistakenly calls her. And when her cell phone was engage, he double check and time to time checking after almost half an hour later she received his call. Well tomorrow is your first day as my secretary, so please be on time, I hate late comers. I have seen you many times coming late to the office.' He snapped on her, all he heard was a rude Okay' and the call was cut.  

Next morning Kapoor Industries

Ram walked hurriedly to the boardroom, he was late, last night he slept late, he almost run in the direction of boardroom, he push the heavy glass door entering into room, he saw his delegates I am sorry folks, I got stuck in traffic' he lied as he sat down on the huge leather chair placed in the center of the big table. He started looking for his files where is Miss Sharma?' he whispered to Vikram who was sitting beside him, Vikram shrugged his shoulders and the door opens again Sorry Sir I was stuck in traffic.' Priya breathlessly says. Oh Shut up Miss Sharma, I told you last night not to come late, is this how you will going to manage my things?' Ram said taking out his last night anger on her,glaring into her glowing face, Fine then, I am not interested in handling your office things!' She raised her voice, thumped all his files on the table and walked out. GOD THIS WOMEN' he cursed. The clients looked amused looking at each other, let's start the meeting guys' Vikram announced.

Priya was sitting in KI canteen, having coffee she was angry the way Mr. Kapoor treated her, scolding her in front of his clients, how dare he, thought Priya. Hey!' a cheerful voice came from behind, it was her boss's brother Sidharth Kapoor, he came and sat on the opposite hellooo' he waved his hand in front of her, Hi' Priya responded, upset?' he asked. No I am fine, was just getting bored' Priya replied twirling her finger over the edge of the cup. Sidharth' he heard his big brother's voice he looked behind Priya, there he was standing with hands fold around his chest. Yeah Bhai coming' he answered, you look good with sadness on your face but you look gorgeous when you smile' Sidharth said, kissed on her cheek and run to his bhai. Priya turned her head to see Ram standing a little far away from her with frown on his rugged face, Sidharth whispered sorry to his brother, kissed on his cheek and run away from there. Ram walks to priya, come to my cabin now!'  Ram said softly.

Priya please, correct the verbal mistakes in this file' Ram spoke as he threw the file in exasperation, Priya took the file and sat opposite to him concentrating on the file. As door flung open Ram let us have dinner, Neha have already book a table for us, come on.' Vikram said looking at the mess of files on Ram's table, Yaar it's a mess here, I have such an illiterate staff you know, using short forms to complete the report in time as they have been writing messages God!'  Ram retorted in frustration. But what about dinner? Neha is already waiting for us in hotel.' Vikram asked. okay let's go' Ram drawled lazily, as he picks up hi he ordered his secretary Priya lets have dinner with us' as she started to protest Ram was already on his way, She sighed collecting her things she too walked out following Ram. As they reach the hotel where Neha was waiting, he handed the keys to the valet and opens the door for Priya. They walked inside, there Neha was standing. Priya saw her she was beautiful looking women with hair only reach to her shoulders, the dress she was wearing was till her knees, he waved her hands to them and come running to them. First she hugged Ram then she hugged Vikram Hi guys, how you are? And who is she?' Neha asked with her cute button eyes eyeing Priya, Vikram interfered Oh she is Priya sharma, she was a trainee in KI but as jenny left to take care for her mother so she set priya on her designation for a while' Neha forward her hand and generally talk with her. Ram who was silently observing everything, spoke Let's have dinner please!' they sat in the corner, the environment was cozy, it was rooftop area, the air was fresh, the night was chilly, they ordered their food. Throughout the dinner Neha and Priya was in girls talk totally ignoring Ram and Vikram, Ram was noting Priya time to time, stealing glances, the way she eat, the way she talked, the way she smiling, the way she sipped her juice, everything about her was mesmerizing. Vikram cleared his throat Girls, we are getting bored so we going for a drink, you guys continue' Neha only nodded. Ram and Vikram walk to the bar area ordering a chilled wine for both of them, Ram leaned on the slab of the bar looking keenly on Priya, all the while Vikram was silently seeing him.

He likes YOU!' Neha speaks excitingly WHAT?' Priya spits her drink WHO?' Priya asked astonishingly. Ram' Neha answered coolly, He is only my boss' Priya corrected in fact my temporary boss'. Neha looks behind her, there Ram was standing with twirling a drink in his hands, said He never sees a women like he sees you, he was stealing glances of yours, noticing your every move. Look, we have tried to match him up with various women, but he never showed interest. You are the one he was looking forward to meet, his eyes shows the longing for you.' Priya bowed her head, really embarrassed with Neha's talks, she stopped her See I am not into all this' Neha immediately asked Are you seeing someone?' Priya yelled NOOO.'
Neha calmed herself and placed her hands on her shoulder then what's the problem, he is a good guy, he will keep you happy.'
Priya (a little exasperatedly): Please Neha, I don't want to talk about this anymore!'
Neha sighed: Okay, as you wish but think about it later, ok?' Priya nodded.

As they bid bye to each other, promising to meet soon next time, Ram Priya walks to Ram's Audi, he opened the door for her as they settled in the car no one speaks a single thing to each other. They reached to Priya's apartment, Ram finally said I am sorry about Neha, she is crazy, don't take her talks to your heart, she is like that' Priya stared at him Ram again Speaks I know everything, she always try to set me up with someone.' Priya finally laughed She is cute' Ram too laughed I know.' Priya fidget with her hands with her purse So...Coffee?' Ram leaned back Oh No no... its already late, sometime later'. okay then...bye, thanks for the ride' priya whispered softly. Ram again nodded My pleasure!' She stepped out, he look at her retreating figure till she was gone.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so ram is getting attracted to Priya. nice part. pl continue