Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 38  -teaser

"Many a times I make a plan and then fate makes another plan for me ..." softly massaging the puffed knuckles, Jodha sighed. Rocking the swing with his dangling foot, Jalal amusedly watched his girl tending and talking. Seated across him, with legs curled under knees and seriously giving her explanations - "Ah!! Jooo.."  his demanding heart moaned for more of her but the always on-guard sensibility immediately condemned. Darn you!! Focus on her words, not on their source!!  Obediently heeding to the inner voice, Jalal drifted his gaze to a safer direction - down to her fingers.  

"When I left from office, I left with complete confidence of returning home by Seven but.." she paused to blow air and warm up his chilled fingers. "Little I knew fate reserved this day for another dose of your wrath," glimpsing up, she winked and he chuckled.

"And you seem to have no qualms about it?" bringing the dangling leg up and resting back, Jalal sheepishly probed. "No sharp retorts, no slamming doors on face, no cold shoulders... You're exceptionally calm and dealt the situation with great poise. Why missy?"

Swaying body, studying eyes and teasing smirks - Jodha read the mischief his posture oozed.  Tossing him a mystical smile, she looked down to the position of their hands - Her RIGHT palm on top of his RIGHT palm and tiny droplets of melted ice dripping from her palm to his - Only she, being a Hindu, perceived the poignancy of that gesture and unconsciously her eyes closed to stabilize the overwhelming sentiments. In that meaningful silence, she also heard the leaves rustle, wind whoosh, her heart throb and then she opened eyes.

"Three months back it was your employee Jodha for you," feeling the impulse to turn her palm onto his, like making an oath, she spoke. "Today it's YOUR MEENU for you!!" she looked up, smiled at the obvious awe in his eyes and then bowed down.

The instant her admission sank in, WOW was the first word his mind cried and somersault was the first stunt his heart did. He knew he has lost count of the numerous times he fell in love with her, yet he didn't shy to admit to himself that he fell for her once again - deeply, madly and completely!!

Your Meenu!! His fingers gripped her palm. My Meenu!! His legs shifted. God damn.. she admitted she's MINE ... He lurched her up on to him in one smooth leap. "...and ONLY MINE!!"  The porcelain bowl that slipped out of the unprepared lady's hand clanged on floor, thus providing affirmation to his claim. Long before she came to terms, Jodha was arrested in his arms, her head was angled and her black depths became the object of muse for his scurrying gazes. Clenching his shirt for the much-needed balance, she angelically smiled and wisely stayed silent, not disturbing his thirsty intake of her resplendence or whatsoever he's been reveling in.  

Silent breaths, silent beats, silent breeze -  except for the occasional honks, the night got filled with arbitrary silence.  Though little puzzled by his riveting gazes, Jodha didn't rattle the serenity of the moment. Splaying fingers on his broad chest, she focused on the volumes his dark eyes spoke.

Edited by hemakeerti - 7 years ago
hemakeerti thumbnail
One more .. for safe side 
hemakeerti thumbnail
resing another is not harmful πŸ˜‰
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congo jhanu for a 12th thread... πŸ€— update soon before dis thread too gets over... πŸ˜‰
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread jhanu di...😳
so lovely banner...

Edited by cute.manasi - 8 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo for the new thread sissyπŸ€— plz tell me when will you update next chappyπŸ˜•
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemakeerti

resing another is not harmful πŸ˜‰

🀣
Congratulations dear!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanu... can I take up one of your 'to-be-safe' reservations? 
I have something to put there.. πŸ˜›
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread πŸ˜› Edited by melovesja - 8 years ago