IshRaRu OS: The Time to Heal (June 8)

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nids 😳 I am honestly just speechless at how well you write, at you ability to understand and then express such intricate emotions. 

Ishita and Raman are not easy characters to comprehend and I think by experience I say not even easy to write and express. They are layered, complex individuals who when together are as imperfect as they are perfect too. 

It's smart how in this story you haven't delved into Raman admitting his mistakes, or thinking about where he erred, he isn't mourning over the past but he's thinking into the future. It's human to not want to face that one factor that one day or moment that ruined it all.I love how he thinks about what Ishita and Ruhi meant to each other and how before they ever came to rescue him, how they rescued each other. 

Out of the entire OS, those lines stayed back with me, enough to inspire me and push me to write an OS of my own. Such was the beauty of the words, that they still stay back with me. 

Raman was loved unconditionally by Ruhi, without any question or doubt. But he learnt to reciprocate it because of Ishita, and the mother and daughter together healed them and him. The realization that he can never overcome the pain he is in until the two most important women of his life are happy was profound. The most hard hitting lines where his acknowledgement that Raman still had Adi and Pihu, but neither does Ishita have Ruhi ( who was because of whom she found every relation in her life) Nor does Ruhi have anyone to call her own. 

Writing One shots is the hardest thing ever, because a surge of details and emotions have to be concisely put into a one time incident and still be explained so vividly. And you are a pro at it...

I am your 'FAN' literally. Before we came to know each other and even became friends... I am sure you know I grew to be a fan of what you write...whether posts or stories. And you keep reminding me that every time you write such wonderful stories.

And this has to be one of your those stories that stay back...Enough to make me want to write something 😳 And that's a big thing because I haven't ever felt like writing anything post leap. 

Love you 🤗
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS, Nids! 👏
Seriously loved reading it b/c you're right...the need of the hour is healing not hatred, ego, etc.  There are 3 people who need each other, need to be heard, and need to be loved.  ❤️

Hope you continue to find inspiration to write from YHM! 😃
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know how you do it, you just do though nidoo. This was beautiful. The show can't handle the situation the way it should. I'm glad you can. This was stunning.😳Edited by Zoyamalik2005 - 7 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It is so beautiful
loved reading it
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohh girl...this is superb...
The way u described raman's turmoil...amazing..
V will nvr get to c raman's monologue in the show..
Atleast u gave us this masterpiece..
Trio r broken...they need healing...its time to heal each other...
Loved it!!
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesom...
Brilliantly written 👏
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing OS... 
I was as if I was feeling his real emotions...! 
Divek-ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant dear..
Well written..
Loved it
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! If only they took your words to the screen but then the words create a far greater emotion.
I love you went with his POV, it sets up nicely, because he is the observant and yet needs to see how it pains out from his POV. Guilt balanced by regret and anguish. 

Lovely.