Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Internship in publicising stories πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

am expert at that.. i don't need internship here πŸ€£ πŸ˜Ž yeh kaam humein chokkha aave hai  πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5- Reality Check
Suman got up. Washed her face. She didn't know how long she has been lying on the bed. She should go. Somehow she has to go. She looked outside. Night has fallen. She heard a knock on the door. She opened the door. Little Adwaith was standing with food plate.
" Chachi can I have food in your room, will you feed me" asked the 4 year old. " We will also have food in your room chachi " came the other 2. Namrata the 8 year old and Aakash the eldest 12 year old. Aakash held 2 plates. One he extended towards Suman. " Chachi have food with us naa"
Suman knew she had to oblige. What will she tell the kids. She took the plate from Aakash and looked up. Standing on the stairs was Renu Bhabi looking at her. Her eyes pleading as if not to take any wrong step. Suman gave her a faint smile and ushered the kids inside. As she started having food with them she knew one thing. She cannot blindly run away. If she runs away what will be the honor of this house. She was no longer just a daughter, whether she likes it or not she is the DIL of this house. These people have given her shelter. And if she walks out it will be like betraying the trust they had placed on her. She will have to stay and deal with it. Adapt to the new situation.

Sreedhar sat in the bed. He had decided. He has to go to Delhi tomorrow. He has to know what happened. How it happened. He decided to call his friend Gautham.
Sreedhar took the extension cord and dialled Gautham's landline. 2-3 rings no one was taking. Sreedhar was cursing under breath " Pick idiot pick, where are you". Finally the phone was answered. It was Gautham's mom. " Aunty Gautham Sreedhar here".  "Sreedhar Gautham has gone out. I will ask him to call you as soon as he is back. By the way when did you come. Gautham didn't tell anything." " Aunty came today noon"

" When are you coming here. Missing you all. Else weekly once fed up with hostel food you all used to come to eat my food right"
" Will be coming soon aunty. Ask Gautham to call back" Sreedhar was about to put the phone " when Gautham's mother told " Here come your friend. Talk to him"
" Gautham beta Sreedhar" telling Supriya handed over the phone to her son

" Sreedhar where are you calling from"
" From India, from home, I am coming there tomorrow. I don't know how but get Aleena and Kailash at your home tomorrow"

" Sreedhar Aleena has gone to her home in Bhiwani, and Kailash has his basket ball practice sessions."

" I don't care Gautham where they are, what they are doing. I just want them tomorrow at your home"
Gautham could feel the ache, the desperation in his friend's voice. Did he know the truth Gautham thought. Truth of Suman's marriage. But how, who will tell him. Gautham was perplexed.
" Gautham you there "
" Don't worry yaar. I will get them. You just come"

" Sreedhar father has come" came his mother's voice from outside . Sreedhar wiped his tears, washed his face and opened the door. His father was standing in the hall. Sreedhar touched his dad's feet. Rajasekhar varma hugged his son.
" Papa I want to go to Delhi tomorrow"
" Go son, that will be better for you. Meet your friends. We didn't tell you anything because you had gone for a very prestigious event. Getting selection to present your paper on economincs in International forum is a pride not only for you but also for us. I am happy and proud of you. But you need a break. Go and come back"

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
daydreamers thumbnail
gautam,aleena,kailash... interesting!!! bring it on lady πŸ˜‰
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suman have decided to stay n Sreedhar is trying to find the truth. Ok first step taken by both in the right direction.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Geena yes it was the decision point where instead of emotional, rational decisions has to be taken
@DD thanks, these characters fill the pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi..
The story was interesting..
I'm fan of ur analysis in dahleez forum nd landed up here following ur siggy😳
Waiting for the next update...
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Geena yes it was the decision point where instead of emotional, rational decisions has to be taken

@DD thanks, these characters fill the pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes yes i got that.. however different our stories might be.. we are bringing the characters out at the perfect timings. πŸ˜† you in seven vows, i in ekaki and complexities πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Unres πŸ˜†
Suman realised her responsibility as a DIL πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sreedhar is getting in touch with his past πŸ˜‰
Can't wait to see how this turns out 😳
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks KS for reading and appreciating