BCL Season 2

most embarassing match in bcl history

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
is it chennai losing against delhi match from this season? or jaipur losing against chandigarh
or old match below
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuuyE64k9fk[/YOUTUBE] losing team only scored 17 runs
Edited by -Priya- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
For me Jaipur vs. Bangalore from previous season is probably the most embarassing. No one expected 17 runs and all out. 
Chennai vs. Delhi yes was a bit embarrassing but I guess it was kinda expected coz everyone knew how good delhi play. Also I guess chennai had too much pressure on them to win this which took a toll on them. Atleast Chennai tried to hit a reasonable total and also tried hard with their bowling to make it not so easy for delhi. 
prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Jeez...this one has to be the worst and the most embarrassing. Only 17...that's not even 3 chakkhas. LOL
Goes to prove that they were always a one man army.
If Puru is out, they have nothing. Shikha Singh was a good addition this year.  But when they played against Mumbai Tigers and Puru got out, it was a lost match.  
And next BCL, Puru is in Chandigarh Cubs. ;)

This years most embarrassing would be the first game.  They have pretty good line up of bowlers, so I expected more of CS...All out because everyone was trying to hit 6s on their first ball. Himanshoo, Shabbir and Kunal were the saving grace to their total runs.  But the funniest part was when Mrunal and Rajat were batting. 

I think the JRJ game was a little less embarrassing , but embarrassing for Gagan Malik and Ravish Desai particularly.