Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sssabcd

very nicely written

raya always beautiful.. pls continue

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next soon... be on line...

leena04 thumbnail

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next soon..,.,.

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lekshmimukesh

Wonderful Update..Waiting for the next part. Pls Continue😊

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next in some moments stay tune...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamPriya_Rocks

Awesome Work, Enjoyed it thoroughly. 
Superb writing. Looking forward for the next part. 
😊

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next in some moments stay tune... as more roller costar ride is ahead...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Wonderful Write up Leena

Could easily connect with RaYaPi...their feelings, emotions were nicely presented
Looking forward to next part
do update soon

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next in some moments stay tune... u know they mean a lot to me so everything should be special for them...

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshak

Superb update...
very nicely n emotionally penned down RaYaPee pain..
Ram wanted to b with priya bt his ego n anger will not allowing him..
n priya for her sister n kush n for society..
waiting for next update.. continue ASAP...

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next in some moments stay tune... u got all the point perfectly i always wanted CV s to take things this way to show RaYa equally strong in their relationship... but never mind i will gonna do this now,,,,  

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

waiting. pl update ASAP.

thank you so much for ur valuable comment it means a lot to me... i m happy that u liked it its really pleasure to know will post next in some moments stay tune.,.,.,

leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

yahoo..me first. will give detail comment after reading

will be waiting for ur comment...
leena04 thumbnail
thank you for all the comments & like u gave to its first part...
leena04 thumbnail

So here we going to start the story were we left...

Part 2 - BALH Anniversary special.

A big thank you to all the lovely readers who took out their time to comment on story & like it with all ur heart thank you so much once again...

Recap :-

Ram: didn't you had trust on me Priya I could have did anything to save you... to save child to from going through all this difficulties. (Ram asked in painful voice his eyes even started to get wet all along with Priya but this is not just enough to repay the mistakes they had did.)

Priya: yes I had trust on you & I have still trust on you I know you Ram whomever you love u give everything to them even ur blind trust too... & to whom you hate u leave no stone to destroy them like you r dong with me... (She were still continually crying bitterly seeing her in such pain Ram also suffering.) you took away my life from me just to satisfy ur anger... ur hate... ur big fat male ego... fine whatever I did I do not have any justification for it b'coz it was wrong... it was my mistake & whole life I will gonna suffer of this guilt that I have took away ur life's biggest happiness from you & trust me I ready to suffer I will live my whole life without Peehu & without y... (She paused before completing it but Ram understand to whom she refer.) That will be the only punishment of my... but for my happiness I will never snatch Aayesha & Khush's happiness never ever. (She removed Ram's hand & runs out of the rest room while crying leaving Ram with his tears.)

Ram is still standing there thinking "Yes Priya u r right what mistakes we have done is done we can't justify them but now I promise I will make correct everything for us."

-: Now the story stars from here. :-

Priya felt really heavy as she know she can't think her life without Ram & Peehu but she will need to be strong for Aayesha... for Khush. Whatever the mistake she had done 5 yes ago leaving Ram all alone she can't punish them for it. She wiped her tears hearing voice coming out of her room.

Peehu: mumma I was searching for you in full house & you r sitting here what happen? (She asked innocently to her with smile.)

Priya: nothing princess you say why u came here don't you want to go school today. (Priya corrected her mood bring light way & asked to her with smile.)

Peehu: I want too but now I feel I won't be able. (She said with sweet naughty smile.)

Priya: means what you want to say? (She asked in confused look thinking abt her talk.)

Peehu: see u & Papa promised us last night that today u both will come together to drop us for school but u r still not ready then how we will go? (Peehu replied curly looking at her with cute smile.)

Priya: ohh my bacha just give me 10 minutes I will get ready soon... (Priya smiles sweetly while looking at her baby then moves towards restroom immediately without any wait.)

Peehu: ohh god she went but I had to talk something really important not to worry Peehu they both r coming to drop to school na just talk with them there. (Peehu told herself while smiling & thinking something.)

Here as Priya said she was out in just 10 minutes & got ready fully in another 5 minutes as usual Ram & kids are waiting for Priya in car when Priya reach there she saw kids occupied back seat with their school bags & Ram is on driver seat as he didn't took his driver today. Priya sees just one seat was left that is next to Ram seeing at him she remembers her morning incident again that happen with Ram. She is lost in her thoughts when Ram said her to bring out from her thought.

Ram: Kids' r getting late I guess we should leave now. (He said in cold voice not looking at Priya even.)

Priya came back into reality hearing his voice she smiled at kids & moves to passenger seat next to Ram. The journey was really quite for RaYa but kids were sharing their non-stop chatting. RaYa are glances at each other in little interval both wanted to say a lot to each other but was not finding proper words to start it . They reached to the school still there are some minutes were left to start. RaYa & kids all came out from car are abt to move into school they were walking from school when Peehu stop them.

Priya: Peehu princess what happen why u stopped us? (Priya asked getting curious looking at Peehu.)

Peehu: b'coz I wanted to talk with you both on very important matter. (RaYa looked at each other with confused look hearing Peehu.)

Ram: what happen rockstar tell me. (He kneel down front of Peehu to know the matter with slight smile to light up moment.)

Peehu: first you both promise me you will answer to of my question without any question in return. (RaYa looked at each other after what Peehu said Priya now kneel down next to her.)

Priya: Peehu beta what is the matter that you r asking for promise like this? (Priya asked with worried face looking at her.)

Peehu: what I asked just promise me that just answer no question in return... plz... (Peehu made puppy face while saying so seeing her like this both agreed to her talk.)

RaYa: ok promise. (RaYa said looking at her with slight smile.)

Peehu: my every friend's  told me that their parents loves each other... so now tell me Papa do you love Mumma? (Peehu asked innocently looking at Ram with lots of question in eyes.)

Ram: yes I do & I love her a lot. (Ram first look at Peehu then turn to look at Priya with lots of emotions in eyes.)

Peehu: mumma do you love Papa? (She turn to Priya while asking.)

Priya: Peehu what kind of this question is? (Priya actually got little irritated while hearing such question from her. )

Peehu: Mumma you promised me no question in return say na... do you love Papa? (Peehu asked being stubborn for the answer of it.)

Priya: yes I do Peehu. (Ram are looking at her foe her answer he smile slight hearing it but Priya is just looking at Peehu mostly avoiding Ram's gaze on her.)

Peehu: then why you both r staying in different room always. (Peehu immediately throw her next bomb in form of question surprising RaYa a lot.)

Ram: what do you mean rockstar? (Ram asked being shocked with it.)

Peehu: Papa my every friend's parents loves each other & stay in same room... if you both love each other then why you both r not staying in same room. (Peehu asked with so irritating look on her her face her face with her face with lots her face with lots of sadness too.)

Priya: Peehu bacha it's not like that... (Priya try to explain her but before she could continue Peehu cut her off in middle of talk.)

Peehu: no I don't want to listen any explanation from you both... last night even when I & Khush insist to you both then only you shared the same room... you both told me that we r family no 1 so do family stays like this all r in different rooms? Do is this called Family no 1? Mumma Papa I don't want anything else just a normal family who stays together & love together can't I get that too. (RaYa heard her silently even could feel her pain & sadness with her words hee Peehu is looking at RaYa for the answer but before they could say anything school bell rings now she has to leave for school.)

There Peehu's friend Tia sees her from distance she called Peehu as first class is about to start. Peehu glances at RaYa & holding Khush hand she moves towards school with sad face as she knew she is not going to get any answer from her parents. Ram closed his eyes in pain he understood from which kind of pain Peehu is suffering as he also suffered from it for years. Here Priya also not unaware of the fact that a child needs mother the most but it needs father too she knew how much Peehu missed her father in early days of childhood. RaYa seat in the car to move back to house the journey is completely silent both are lost in their thoughts of Peehu's talk.

Finally Ram decided from now he won't let anyone to play with his kids' happiness as it lies in his & Priya's togetherness so he won't let anyone to come in between not even to Priya. He will do anything to fulfil their kids wish from now on he & Priya will stay together whatever happen he won't let Priya to go leaving them all alone again. There Priya is thinking she will need to find solution to make everything correct she need to talk with Aayesha & make her realized her family need her & kids needs her the most along with Ram she have to make everything correct.

RaYa are going on with their own thoughts without knowing what other has decided but faith always had something different in store for whatever we always decided here it happens the same RaYa had chosen their way but destiny is yet left to play it's game from which RaYa are unaware. It is true among RaYa only one's wish was going too granted but who will be it only time is abt to tell.

RaYa reached home back both come out from car enter in the house Priya were about to move towards her room when Ram hold her hand & pull her towards their green kingdom with force. Priya asked him many time to leave her hand & what he is doing but to them he kept his ears deaf. He took Priya into their room & leave her hand looking at her with red eyes in anger.

Priya: Mr Kapoor what the hell u r doing why u bring me here. (Priya asked with angry tone & irritating look.)

Ram: bansi kaka... bansi kaka... (Ram shouted to his high pitch in too much anger.)

Bansi kaka: yes sir. (He came running over there.)

Ram: go to guest room and bring Priya's luggage in this room right now. (Ram ordered him were Priya looked shockingly to Ram... there Bansi kaka nodded & moves out from room.)

Priya: what r u doing Mr Kapoor why r u bringing my luggage here. (Priya asked in anger to him were Ram got more angry hearing from her.)

Ram: I m doing only that what should I have to do... from now u r going to stay in this house only with me in our room the way like kids want. (Ram explains his decision to Priya with angry tone.)

Priya: this can't be possible Mr. Kapoor I can't stay here not in this house & nor with you b'coz this is my sister's house & now u r Aayesha's husband I can't say with you in this room this will be completely doing wrong with her. (Priya said in angry mood while getting frustrating.)

Ram: what??? I mean seriously u still think that... (He took deep breath before starting again) ok fine whatever u want to think do that but now I won't allow to you or anyone to take decisions on my behalf b'coz until now who ever took decisions of my life it gives me only wounds & they never healed ever till now wither they had did for my wellbeing even but it only caused pain to me & my loved once. Now not anymore I won't allow you or anyone to play with my or Peehu's happiness of our life... whatever I have decided it will be the last. I won't hear anything from you any more you r staying in this house with Me, Peehu & Family this is the final. (Ram declared his decision to Priya & he really didn't wanted to hear anything else so he just moves out from the room in RB mood with too much anger.)

Priya: Mr. Kapoor listen to me... (But before she could say anything he was out of her sight.) Mr. Kapoor... Mr. Kapoor... ohh god how can I now make him understand that it's not right... Natasha yes she is the only one who can make him understand I should call her here now. (Priya pick up her cell to call Nuts with many thoughts.)

Ram in too much anger moves towards his study NeVi was sitting in hall with KK & Dadi. Everyone witness the roaring anger in him that he moved to his study without listening to anyone. KK asked NeVi to runs behind Ram & to look into the matter as at this time only they are the best option to talk with him so agreeing to her NeVi moves towards his study to talk to him.

Vik: Ram what happen yaar why u r so much angry is anything went wrong. (He asked running behind him while entering in study room.)

Neha: fatty if u could tell us we could help you just tell us what happen? (Seeing no reply from Ram Neha again asks him.)

Ram: Neha Vikram you want to know na what happen... then go & ask ur best friend Neha that what happen b'coz I can't understand what she is doing & why she is doing. (Ram still jn RRB mood very frustrated with all the thoughts.)

Vik: Ram relax... why u r taking so much stress. (Vik made him relax & ask him to be normal.)

Neha: Ram what happen will you just say... what Priya did now. (Neha asked getting worried very much.)

Ram: now I m feed up with all this Neha I want to correct all things but seems Priya don't want. I have asked her to stay in this house with Peehu... with us... but she said no I m not understanding what should I do now. (Ram am actually had some tears seeing him helpless NeVi also got worried for them.)

Neha: Ram I will talk to her how she can't go leaving you all alone once again. (Neha try to assure Ram but it was not effecting on him much.)

Ram: don't know Neha why is this happening to us we have met after so many years which was like ages & now everything is going to be finished just front of me. (Ram am am sausage feeling fully dejected like he lost his battle.)

Neha: give her some time I m sure she will take right decision. (Neha try to console him with her talk.)

Vik: but Ram did you have thought something abt Ayesha? (Ram & Neha both looked at him with confused look were Vik had really serious look on face.)

Neha: Ayesha what abt her Vikram when Ram don't believe in this relationship when she don't care for Ram how does this matter. (Neha tried to justify Ram's point were Ram was just listening this two with his own thoughts.)

Vik: it matters Neha it matters for Priya it not abt who cares or who believes it's all abt Priya... (First he looked at Neha then turn to Ram.) Ayesha is not just her younger sister but Priya always treated her as her daughter. She rises her that way & how can we expect from her that to break Ayesha's heart & on that build up her own happiness until we know Priya we all know she won't do that. (Ram rise his head towards Vik he felt connection between Vik & Priya's talk where Neha is still unconvinced.)

Ram: Vikram is right b'coz Priya knows to compromise in relationship not business & our relationship is best example of it... she did compromise marriage with me for her bother & family's happiness then why she will think abt her love... her life when her own sister's happiness is on other side as she never blamed Ayesha for whatever happen when we all know she was the sole reason for it. (Ram finally understood Priya's point of view & even now started to think for its solution too.)

Neha: still after what she did with Priya 5 years ago... still you both think Ayesha deserves this whatever is happing today it's all b'coz of her if she wouldn't have trusted Sid over her family... over Priya this wouldn't have been happen. Priya would have been here with us with her family & that is also with happiness & peace then nor Ram had to lose Peehu's childhood neither Peehu has to be stay away from her father. (Neha try to justify her point at some way she is completely right too but today's facts also matters.)

Vik: u r right Neha but today's truth is Ayesha is Ram's wife in front of world from last 5 years & we can't ignores that nor Priya so until then Ayesha is in this house Priya won't think to come over here at any cost. (Vik cleared all the doubts with his statement which were at some point was correct too & Ram knew that.)

Ram: yes you r right Vikram Priya was asking the same she is thinking this only. (Ram & Neha both looked agreed to this all are list in thinking for its solution.)

Ram is in his thoughts when he got call from bank manager he got shocked hearing all the talk from him. He said him he is coming there in half & hour so be there. He drop the call & looked at NeVi who looked at him being confused with hearing his one side conversation.

Ram: Vik come with me we have leave now. (Ram asked hurriedly to him being panicked.)

Vik: but what happen at least tell me is everything all right. (He even asked being equal worried.)

Ram: its some important matter I will explain u on way let's go. (Ram wanted to leave as soon as possible he can as the matter is really serious.)

Neha: ok you both go I will go to talk with Priya. (Ram & Vik nodded & moves out of the room.)

Ram & Vik moves out in car moved towards bank. Here Neha back in hall to talk with KK & Dadi.

Priya: hello Nuts can you plz come here. (There Priya called Nuts to talk.)

Nuts: yes Priya but is everything is all right? (She parked her car side by on road to talk with Priya.)

Priya: ya you plz just come over here will talk letter on plz... (Priya asked her in normal tone so she don't get panicked.)

Nuts: ok I m coming... I m near to house just be there in 5 minutes ok bye... (Nuts kept the call with little smile on her face.) I think my plan has actually worked on... (She smiled broadly thinking if fact.) Peehu you did great job baby. (She goes to her memory to remember her talk with Peehu.)

-: Flashback start :-

Nuts: Peehu baby just tell me one thing you want ur Mumma & Papa stay together & Ayesha anty to get out of ur life. (Nuts set down on her knee front if Peehu on floor in her room she added Peehu in little worried voice with slight smile.)

Peehu: yes mamibuva I wants that me Khush Mumma & Papa stay always together happily & also stay away from Ayesha anty I really get scare seeing here end Khush too. (She said by making little face being worried.)

Nuts: me wants the same baby but for that we will have to do something so we can make our wish come true... will you do what I will say... (She smiled broadly looking at Peehu.)

Peehu: is after that Mumma Papa will really stay together forever so I can get their both love forever. (Peehu smiled thinking abt the fact & dreaming of it in her imagination.)

Nuts: yes off course if everything will go as per plan it will be. (She assures Peehu with her charming smile.)

Peehu: ok mamibuva I m with you just tell me what I need to do. (Both hi fi to each other while smiling then Nuts made her understand what she need to talk & how to talk with RaYa all the plan was her Peehu was just an acting it.)

-: Flashback ends :-

Nuts: wow my baby bhai calls u correct you r such a rockstar. (She started car while smiling moves toward Kapoor mansion.)

Here Priya running from here to the in room lost in thinking when Nuts reached there seeing Priya in tension hope nothing be much serious nor she plan to leave home right now.

Nuts: hi Priya you called me so soon what happen is everything all right? (Nuts greeted her with sweet smile.)

Priya: no Natasha nothing is all right... (Priya narrates everything what Peehu & Ram told her in morning.) Now you just tell me Nuts how can I stay in this house with ur bother it's completely wrong I... I... (Priya is too much sad while explaining it & getting panicked.)

Nuts: why you can't Priya... when bhai is not really believing in this fake relationship why u r pressuring him to do that. (Before Priya could complete her talk Nuts jump in into it.)

Priya: Natasha you even... (Shocked) you know what r u saying it can't be possible we can't be together. (She turn her face from Nuts in anger.)

Nuts: but why Priya why u can't stay with him or is that don't you love bhai anymore? (Nuts tried to bring out the dark truth from her & she somewhere succeed too.)

Priya: Natasha you know that's not true. (Priya had almost tears in eyes hearing such.)

Nuts: then what is the problem yaar when you love bhai... he loves you... what is stopping you to go back to him. (She asked her getting really irritate as Priya not clearing anything.)

Priya: when u know everything still u asking me do u really think this will be correct with everyone. (Priya indirectly pointed towards Ayesha & Khush which Nuts understood very well but before before she could answer anything a voice came from door catches their attention.)

Neha: yes this will be only correct thing which is going to be happen b'coz everyone will be placed in its right place... (Priya is shocked seeing Neha there talking such way she enter into room & stand front of Priya then again started) Priya why r u doing this why r u running away from ur self whatever you say but your eyes always says truth that u can't live without Ram & Peehu then why r you punishing ur self & Ram too is that really needed is 5 years pain is not that enough. (Priya silently sobbing hearing this as she knew Neha is right she is looking down her eyes were moist.)

Nuts: this world is very selfish Priya it never thinks for others it finishes the person who let down for others now it's time to get back & fight for truth. (Nuts tried to clear the facts front of her which somewhere Priya knew this.)

Neha: we have seen Ram in this 5 years Priya how he lived like dead person who is just alive for his family but his soul is not with him. He sacrifice his everything just for you & ur love his marriage with Aayesha is just that a big sacrifice of his life he get out of his pain very hardly do you really want him to live that life for forever now. (Priya poked at Neha with tears in her eyes... there Neha & Nuts even crying thinking abt Ram's last 5 years... his tears in alone time thinking abt Priya.)

Nuts: even before taking any decision just think abt Ram & Peehu that what they want & what their wish b'coz the results of ur decisions will not just effect you but these two the most. (Nuts hold Priya by her shoulder to make her realize the truth of life looking into her eyes.)

Priya is now in her thought what she has to do really she needs to be here or she should leave this house she is in completely two thought. She is fighting between her mind & heart... her mind says to be away from here but heart says to be here with her family b'coz more than them she needs them as she can't live without them. Here servants arranged her things in room & puts the suitcases in rest room was abt to arrange her cupboard but Priya stopped him told she will do by herself. Priya decided what she will do now & she want get back now.

There kids back in evening from school Peehu inquired abt Priya knowing she is in green room she happily runs to there were she sees Priya was sitting on bad lost in thought still thinking abt Ram, Neha & Nuts words when Peehu comes there & hugged her lovingly which took her out from her thoughts with big smile. She sees the happiness in her eyes seeing this Priya is also very happy. In night Ram back to home moves in green room sees Priya were making kids sleep on bad he is happy knowing Priya finally agreed to his talk. Priya sees him at the entrance kids were already slept she got up & moves towards rest room to change in night gown.

Ram: thank you Priya to agreeing me to stay in this room. (Ram hold her hand to stop moving with smile on his lips.)

Priya: no need Mr Kapoor I did all this just for Peehu... (She removed her hand from his hand turning to him as her back was facing him.) This all r just till Ayesha comes back & after that I really don't know what will happen so this really doesn't matter. (Ram's smile vanished hearing this all there Priya moves to restroom for change.)

Ram: might be you don't know Priya but I know what is going to be happen after Ayesha comes back I just need some days more & I will short out everything I promise. (Ram talked to himself while smiling thinking abt what is going to be their future.)

RaYa lay down on bad & falls in sleep at the each end of next to kids. These kids are sleeping happily in between them. At Next morning Priya wakes up first looks at Ram & kids smile to looking at them sleeping so happily. She made kids wake up first & fresh up them for school sanding them with driver to school. She also went for bath Ram still fast asleep.

In background imagine this song is playing Tu chahiye from Banjrangi bhaijaan.

(Music)

haal-e-dil ko sukoon chaahiye... poori ik aarzoo chaahiye

jaise pehle kabhi, kuchh bhi chaaha nahi, waise hi kyun chahiye

The situation of the heart needs peace, every wish needs to be fulfilled, the way earlier there was

No need to wish for anything, why do I want it the same again?

Priya wrapped in green sari wet hair coming out of restroom rubbing her wet hair with towel while doing that some drops flashes on Ram's face who disturb his sugary sleep. He opens his eyes & found his love all dressed up in beautiful sari & wet hairs looking like angle. He smiled & lay down there only drinking her beauty with his eyes. Priya drop her towel in bad & moves towards dressing table to get ready she put her bindi & kholed her eyes. Ram were watching her while acting like sleep but here Priya had no clue he is all awake. He smiled seeing her simple yet sober look. Priya looks at Ram when he closed his eyes act like still sleeping Priya sees him & smile seeing his so innocent look while sleeping she had carved for this from so long then moves out from the room then Ram got up & go for bath with big smile on face.

dil ko teri maujoodgi ka ehsaas yoon chahiye, tu chahiye, tu chahiye...

shaam-o-subah tu chahiye, tu chaahiye.. tu chaahiye.. har martabaa tu chaahiye

jitni dafaa.. zid ho meri utni dafaa.. haan tu chahiye

the heart wants the feeling of your being there in such a way, that it wants you, wants you in morning and evening you are wanted, you are wanted, every time, you are wanted..

as many times as I insist, I want you, yes, you..

Ram sitting on dining table all dressed up in black suit with red tie happily waiting for his breakfast as he ordered Aloo paratha but Somaya served him fruits instead on it. He looked angrily at her when she pointed to Priya in fear who is just coming out of kitchen with diet juice & boiled vegetables for him. He made face looking at his breakfast which didn't go unnoticed by Priya she got angry then served fruits & boiled vegetables in Ram's plate. Ram looked irritatingly at her but she gave her sherni look to which Ram quite started eating his gas phus with wired faces. Priya also served same for her Ram looked up & smiled seeing Priya's care & love for him which he always wanted & dreamed off in his life a perfect life partner.

(Music)

At late night when Ram came home he sees Priya is still waiting for him for dinner kids have already slept. She smile at him & asked him to fresh up as she will arranges the food on table Ram smiles & come to dining table changing in his night suit. Priya heat up all the food & served to Ram he sees Priya didn't arranged her plate he made Priya seat next to him on chair & feed her from his plate forcefully first Priya reject but seeing Ram's sadness she agreed to eat from same plate they finished their food. She asked Ram to go for sleep & went to clean the table. When she returned back she sees Ram were sleeping next to kids happily with innocent smile around the lips. She is happy seeing her 3 kids sleeping so peacefully with innocent smiles. She come near to them first she kiss her both kids on forehead then turns to Ram she thought he is fast asleep so she softly placed her lips on his side head ruffling his hair lightly. She had tears in her eyes she moved towards her bad side & lay down there to sleep. Ram opened his eyes turning to other side as he was much awake he smiled touching the place where Priya just kissed him.

There in next morning Priya is in bathroom when Ram enter in restroom thinking no one is there but suddenly Priya comes out from bathroom in bathrobe drying her face with towel. Ram sees her get shocked their eyes met for some moments then Ram immediately moves into washroom for bath. There Priya also got ready wearing her skirt (peticoat) & blouse but still a struggling with blouse hook like always. it wasn't much deep from front neck but it was from back it needed to tie with just one hook at the moment Ram comes out from bathroom in his bathrobe he looked at Priya who is struggling with her hook all again. He smiled naughtily & moves towards her.

He stands much closed to her behind of her back both looks into each other's eyes threw mirror. Here Priya's hand still holding her blouse from back very soon Ram's fingers touched to hers near her blouse Priya pull her hand in front her eyes stuck down in shy. Ram sees this & smiles he tied her hook of blouse but in this process his wet fingers touched her bare back which gave 1000 voltage current in her body. She shivers with his touched Ram is happy seeing still he have so much effect on her. He looked at Priya who closed her eyes feeling goosebumps with his slight touch on her body like this. Ram took her sari & wrapped it around her sensing this she opened her eyes to look at Ram threw mirror they did not need any words their eye lock is enough to talk then in some moment Ram moves away from there with smile. Priya is still there lost in her thoughts.

(Note: one thing I really don't understand in show that how can Priya wear sari before hooking her blouse properly b'coz until I know as I m wearing many time sari we can't wrap sari until we wear blouse properly but in show she even pined up her sari with her blouse without hooking it wow magic... so I gave it little logic way hope u guys don't mind.)

Just like this only some days have been passed bringing RaYa more & more closer to each other day by day now Priya thought it's a last day for her in the house as tomorrow evening Ayesha will be going to be in house & soon she will left this house & everything for ever as it was getting very difficult for her to control her emotions front of Ram she was getting weak day by day in his presence. Whatever was happening from last some days Priya let them to be happen as she wanted Ram & kids to live their dreamed life before she go away from him for forever even more then them she herself wanted to live those moments to captured them for lifetime in her heart so she can just live her whole life with it in the memory of her love & his love sign.

It was the evening when Priya is all alone (draped in beautiful red & black sari with deep back cut blouse with open hair at one side of shoulder looking very gorgeous just like she was dressed up in Dubai during KKHH2 promotional party.in house as everyone went out Dadi & KK went for some satsang was not going come by late night there Somaya & Rishabh went for some marriage in Delhi along with mini vacation. Here Sharma's were out of town so Nuts is staying in KM but today she is even out as she went to bring kids from school. Priya were in living room waiting for kids when some voice catch her attention coming from door.

Kady: can I come in ma'am. (A girl's bubbly voice pricked in her ear she looked at girl & got smile seeing her.)

Priya: Kady come inside... how r you? & how you r here. (Both hugs each other thigh try as was meeting after long time with pleasant smile on lips.)

Rajat: its me who bring her here actually she was missing you & Peehu so we thought to come here to meet you & family. (He came near them with smile on his lips looking at them.)

Kady: but where is everyone no one is seeing around. (She actually looked around to found anyone.)

Priya: everyone is out today just me Mr Kapoor kids & Nuts r there I think Mr Kapoor & kids will be come soon let's sit & talk. (Priya said smiling to both all set on sofa to talk.)

Priya sits with them while talking in meanwhile Nuts came back home with kids. Everyone enjoyed each other company it was late by dinner time. Rajat & Kady wants to go but Priya & Nuts insist them to do dinner with them. They agreed with smile then Priya went to set up dinner table there Ram also thought to come soon home as he knew today Priya & Kids r all alone at home so he actually wanted to spend quality time with them but he never had a clue what is waiting for him at home. He sit in car & moves towards home with big smile. There everyone set for dinner Kids had their meal fast & went to do homework in room Kady also goes along with them as Peehu & Khush insists her so she happily agreed. Here Priya forgot to bring the special daal she made for Rajat.

Priya: opps I forgot bring that special daal I made. (Priya looked around the table seeing is all dish is on table or not.)

Nuts: its ok Priya I will bring u serve him. (Nuts smile while moving towards kitchen as she almost finished her food.)

Rajat: special daal might be for someone special. (Rajat asked her smiling with cutely.)

Priya: yes for someone really special. (There she replied thinking abt Ram as he loved this kind of daal from her hand.)

Priya: sir what is this you have took so less have some more. (She pull rice bowl to serve him with smile.)

Rajat: no no I prefer to eat less only either I will be like Ram what Neha calls him fatty right ya that's one only. (He said jokingly while smiling looking at Priya.)

Priya: what sir he is not fat he is just little plump. (Priya tried to defend Ram as she really didn't like someone call him fat as this right is just for her only.)

Rajat: whatever but I really don't be like him. (He said while trying to finishes his left over food in plate.)

Priya: ohh really then I must serve you some more. (Priya put one full big spoon rice in his plate saying so & is abt to put more.)

Priya try to serve him more by putting more fried rice in his plate but he caught her hand from doing so while they were laughing & talking he is still holding her hand. Here Nuts came back to dining table when she saw Ram standing there. Who were came just when Nuts went to kitchen while watching all the things between Priya & Rajat.

Nuts: areh bhai when u came? Come here have food all r ready. (Nuts called him with smile even Priya & Rajat to turn to look at him.)

Ram: no choti it's ok I m not hungry you enjoy. (Ram said in anger with frustrating tome while moving back into his room.)

Priya: Mr Kapoor come have ur food I know without it you want get sleep. (Priya try to stop him hearing her he turn back to look at her.)

Ram: no thanks Miss Sharma I guess you should give your all attention to the person whom you was giving some times ago he needs more that more. (Anger, jealousy & irritation was clearly showing on his face which didn't go unnoticed by them.)

Rajat: Ram yaar we have meet after so many days come let's join for talk at least. (Rajat try to lift lift up the moment but it went wrong with Ram.)

Ram: hey Rajat why you need my company you have one Priya she is best for it u will really enjoy bye & have a great dinner. (He said in taunting tone looking Priya with more anger.)

Nuts: bhai... bhai... bhai... (Before Nuts could say him anything he just turn to move towards his room.)

Priya: sir plz do ur dinner I will be just back. (Priya looked at retiring figure of Ram then turn to Rajat with apologetic smile.)

Rajat: its ok Priya anyway I was abt to leave now take care. (Rajat regretting on his thought of coming here as he caused fight between RaYa.)

Rajat take leave after meeting kids with Kady. Here Nuts went to kids to make them sleep in kids' room. Here Ram enter in room with all boiling anger in him he is too much in pain thinking again & again how Rajat had hold her hand & the way they were laughing & talking. He was actually getting jealous as he knew what Rajat's feelings for her. Here Priya also enter in room & closed the door behind as she didn't wanted to kids to listen this as they were in just 2 room away from their room.

Priya: what was all that Mr Kapoor the way u talked to Rajat sir... is this is the way you talk to ur friends. (Priya looked for him & found him standing near window in his office suit only just he removed his coat & tie.)

Ram: why Miss Sharma have you felt bad for him than I m sorry for insulting him. (He turn looking at her in anger still taunting in his own way.)

Priya: what happen to you how was you talking at down. (Priya understood something went wrong but to find it out she need to talk with him.)

Ram: what happen to me you tell me what happen to you how was you behaving with him down like you have very close relationship with him. (Ram came in to RB mood too much anger in him to come out he is actually got blind in anger he even really mean to it.)

Priya: Ram what the hell you r talking abt do you even know what r u saying r u in ur senses. (Priya understood he is talking abt Rajat she even replied getting angrier.)

Ram: ya I have but I guess you have lost it... I m ur husband but u was caring so much for an outsider why? (Ram's anger had no limits he didn't knew in anger he us hurt g Priya with his words.)

Priya: Ram what r u saying first of all just keep in ur mind that Ayesha is ur wife now so plz stop bothering me... (His harsh reality stuck to him.) I don't have any place in ur life not at all & soon I will be out of ur life for forever so plz stop all this. (Priya had almost tears hearing Ram & try to move from there but Ram hold her hand & pull her to near him.)

Ram: it just I know Priya who is having its place in my life & who is not (He hold Priya by her shoulder pulling her more & more close.) but I don't understand why u doing this when you love me why u hurting me always by saying u will go away I won't let you to do that. (Sensing his closeness Priya moving back but he is moving with her also she just stop when her back touched to wall.)

Priya: tomorrow Ayesha is coming Ram I will have to leave & go away from ur life for forever. (Priya's eyes actually hot moist while saying so her voice got weak front of him.)

Ram: no I won't let you go away Priya if you love me you won't go. (He is still holding her by her shoulder saying with painfully voice both r just looking into each other's eyes.)

Priya: no I don't love you Ram. (Priya knew she can't lie to him seeing in his eyes so she just let down her eyes saying it slowly with equally painful voice.)

Ram: what??? What did you just said? (Ram got shocked hearing it but hd wanted to assured it.)

Priya: yes you heard correct I really don't love you Ram I don't... (She said with se painful voice but this time little louder & in anger too still looking at ground.)

Ram: look in to my eyes Priya & say u don't love me... (He knew she can't lie looking in his eyes so said while getting angry again.)

Priya: yes I don't love you Ram... yes I... (Priya collect all her straight controlling her emotions looked in Ram's eyes while tears were dripping from her eyes.)

Ram looked into her eyes he found his true answer so before Priya could talk further he just placed his lips on her lips to make her quite... to make her feel his love... Priya is completely shocked with his action their eyes got closed. She is not responding to him but Ram continue to lick her lips with his whole passion while biting sometime to make her response. Priya still not convinced with this but her hormone is not in her favour as her body has started to reacting with his every touch... his every move on her body... she shivered under his embrace. Priya still didn't respond here Ram broke the kiss their eyes were still closed. Ram still kept her very near to him holding her by her waist leaning on wall while he is coming closer to her ear to say.

Ram: Priya ur eyes can't lie to me b'coz what is in ur heart it always get appear in ur eyes & it says me (pointing at her eyes) that it's just me who is there... (He said in his husky voice looking deep in her eyes while pointing his finger on her heart.) & here it's just you... (He hold her one hand & point her finger on his heart.)

koi aur dooja kyun mujhe na tere siva chahiye

har safar mein mujhe... tu hi rehnuma chaahiye

jeene ko bas mujhe... tu hi meherbaan chaahiye

why don't I want anyone else other than you,

in every journey I want you as a guide...

to live, I just need you to be kind to me...

RaYa still lost in each other's eyes for Priya it was getting harder to control her emotions. Ram again placed his lips on her this time gently while kissing her each inch of lips. Priya's hand were on his shoulder which moved up passing from his neck into his hair while pulling them lovingly. Priya started to responding his kiss due to this Ram deepen his lips into her more passionately. RaYa r just so lost in each other after sometime Ram broke the kiss he looked at Priya there Priya also opened her eyes liked into Ram's eyes. Ram came close to Priya bend down his head near her neck he place his lips over there while testing her whole exposing skin. Ram moves from her neck to her to her jawline sanding 1000 volt thunder in her nerves. Ram's palms are moving on her bare back & waist which making Priya shivers uncontrollably under his touch Ram could sense that.

(Music)

Suddenly Priya realized where she is & what happening she pushed Ram little away from her. Ram stop his moments & liked into her eyes. RaYa's eyes meet both lost for some time then Priya removed herself from his grip try to move away when Ram again hold her hand to stop her.

Priya: Mr Kapoor let me go whatever is happing here is not right let me plz. (Ram turn her to facing him where he just found tears in her eyes seeing it even his eyes got moist.)

Ram: whatever is happing here it is what here it should be happen I always wished to live my life with you... (He pulled her close to him wiping her tears with his fingers cupping her face in between it.) Now I will fulfil it & from doing it no one can ever stop me not that god... nor you... (Priya controlled her emotions who are getting weak front of Ram's love as still her mind not ready to accept this moment.)

Priya: this is wrong Mr Kapoor here it should to be someone else not me it is wrong. (Priya can't meet her eyes with Ram due to guilt she is liking down as she is feeling ashamed if herself.)

Ram: the person who r here it should to be here only no one can take ur place in my life Priya never ever. (Ram pull her face up making her look in his eyes he want to make her realised whatever he is saying is just truth else everything is just false.)

Priya: we can't do this Ram we can't cheat her I have to go right now. (Priya removed his hands from her cheek turn to go but his voice stopped her middle.)

Ram: no we r not cheating on anyone we just love each other plz... (Now her back is facing Ram his eyes got watery just with the thought of live all alone again.) Don't go leaving me all alone I will die Priya... I will die without you... I will... (Before he could continue Priya turn & placed her palm on his lips making him quite.)

Priya: just b'coz u r taking breath I m breathing Ram so how can I let happen anything to you... (She wiped his tears with her fingers on his cheek.) I m very selfish Ram I won't ever let anything to happen to you... I won't ever... (Ram hold her hand while kissing it then pull her into bear hug tightly.)

This time RaYa has lost them self in each other completely. RaYa hold each other very tightly in their embrace both r breathing heavily to control their sobs. Ram then broke their hug make her look into her eyes. They did not need any words their eyes r enough to talk loudly. Then Ram bend down little to her then again captured her lips with his lovingly. Priya closed her eyes so as Ram & this time Priya even started to respond to his kiss while pulling him more closely to her to deepen the kiss while ruffling his back neck hairs. She is giving Ram full access to love her the way he want.

seene mein agar tu dard hai... na koi dawaa chahiye

tu lahu ki tarah... ragon mein ravaan chahiye

anjaam jo chaahe mera wo... aaghaaz yoon chahiye

if you are an ache in my heart, I don't need a medicine,

you, like the blood, are needed, flowing in my blood..

whatever be my end, this is how I want my beginning

Ram hold Priya with his one hand & his other hand is moving on her body all over giving her butterflies in stomach her eyes r still closed feeling him all around he still continues kissing & licking her leaving after her luscious lips while exposing her skin around neck collarbone. Priya cupped his face then pull him up to look on his face she bends on him while nuzzling his collarbone lovingly. Here Ram closed his eyes enjoying her love for him. She moves near his cheek & earlobe while kissing him then holding him by his neck kissed & nuzzle there over his hot skin.

Now Ram hold the access on her by kissing her cheek while holding her by her waist. He even placed his lips on her neck crook biting & licking the skin over there Priya felt tempting sensation in her nerves which got uncontrollable for her. She flipped in his hand now her back is facing him she is breathing heavily while gulping deep breath with closed eyes. He is still holding her by her waist so she can't run away. Priya's eyes still closed taking deep breath under his touch.

tu chahiye, tu chahiye... shaam-o-subah tu chahiye

tu chahiye.. tu chahiye... har martabaa tu chahiye

jitni dafaa.. zid ho meri... utni dafaa.. haan, tu chahiye

it wants you, wants you in morning and evening you are wanted, you are wanted, every time,

you are wanted.. as many times as I insist, I want you, yes, you.. 

There Ram smiled just looking at her he looked at her bare back as he removes her hairs from one shoulder to keep on other shoulder with his hand then again placed his both hand on her bare stomach inside her sari. He just closed his eyes bending down started to nuzzling... licking... kissing... & biting... her back. Priya felt uncontrollable temptations in her nerves with so many goosebumps inside her body while shivering under his touch. It is getting difficult for her to resist back with his love on her. Then she again flipped in his hand now her hands r on his shoulder there his hands on her bare back moving up to down. RaYa is lost in each other eyes in their eye lock like always. Then Ram smiled naughtily as he thought something mischief to do he opened her hook of blouse on her back like he did during their first night. There Priya felt what his fingers are doing on his back but she got lost how same trick he used consummation night also.

Ram: Priya ur hook has got open... (He hold both end of her blouse hook with naughty smile. She looked down while turning red like rose in shyness.) Should I close? (He said with little pause after getting no response from her while still hungrily looking at her while rolling his tongue in his mouth. Here Priya bite her lower lip in her typical style still looking down being so shy.) How How many times I should tell you Priya don't do that it's just my right to do. (Ram said while indicating towards her lips with smile coming closer to her.)

mere zakhmon ko teri chhuan chahiye... mere shamma ko teri agan chahiye

mere khwaab ke aashiyane mein tu chahiye... main kholun jo aankhein sirhaane bhi tu chahiye

my wounds need your touch, my candle needs your fire,

the house of my dreams needs you, even when I open my eyes (every morning) I want you facing me..

[sirhaana = the head of your bed, where you keep you pillow.]

He captured her lips all again while moving towards bad with Priya both are kissing each other passionately when her leg hits with bad and both fall on bad on each other Priya is down Ram is up on her. He bend on her & started to pull off her blouse from her shoulder slowly-slowly while kissing her exposing skin madly. Then their cloths fall on floor one after other together.

RaYa is under the bad sheet covered till to chest Priya's hands r on his neck & fingers r playing with his hair laying down on bad. Ram is on her up kissing & nuzzling her every each of skin on her neck & collarbone. RaYa r enjoying this bliss of love being under each other embrace. Ram is loving her every way he wanted by exploring her every inch of her skin on her body with his love & possession. There Priya silently surrendering herself to the man who is the sole owner of it...

This time RaYa 's love won the battle over world. RaYa didn't knew what is going to happen next after this but whatever destiny has plans it always caused happiness & sadness both together. This time don't know what is actually going to come on RaYa side but whatever it will RaYa face it together? Or will again get separated?

------------------------------------------------------------

Note:- I really didn't knew should I continue this or not u tell me that with ur comments if majority wants then I will or not and plz tell me in ur comment if u wanted Notify PM of new update so I will send them from next time.

Also pls do visit on my new book which I started to post on Wattpad here is its link do visit & leave ur comment there.

RaYa SS : Life's Second Chance.