Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

TL: No idea but Kangu loves being nangu & sending her photos to everyone. And I mean everyone.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello FT
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VG is legit creepy seems to think he is the KJo of TV lol. πŸ˜•
Some people say it was probably gay for pay and then it could have been him giving into every demand of his because he gave him some big breaks.

I'm sure there was some compromising seems to be VG's thing learnt it from his Kekta maiya but dude was obsessed with PS. Seems to have a fav guy all the time, Kundra seems to be an eternal fav. 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NKP>  Its not about the subcontinent- India or neighbouring countries. It's the mindset across the world. In India during vedic times too women could go out and work in some areas like child rearing, crop cutting, cooking and cleaning etc. In our modern times too, the profession of teaching and nursing are dominated almost unanimously by women. Both these professions are respectable ones. So I would not say its India vs the west thing, its common all over. Perhaps the western world allows free intermingling of boys and girls so this sleeping around arising out of power thing may be lesser. But in India its prevalent in corporates as well as BW, perhaps more so because women are attracted by glamour and the glitz and high money so they cave in. But still it is coercion only and not by consent.  Consent is when its out of desire in both partners, here its lopsided since the man in power is holding the key to the girl's career, and she is paying by her gender instead of money. Its trade only.

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
NKP>  Its not about the subcontinent- India or neighbouring countries. It's the mindset across the world. In India during vedic times too women could go out and work in some areas like child rearing, crop cutting, cooking and cleaning etc. In our modern times too, the profession of teaching and nursing are dominated almost unanimously by women. Both these professions are respectable ones. So I would not say its India vs the west thing, its common all over. Perhaps the western world allows free intermingling of boys and girls so this sleeping around arising out of power thing may be lesser. But in India its prevalent in corporates as well as BW, perhaps more so because women are attracted by glamour and the glitz and high money so they cave in. But still it is coercion only and not by consent.  Consent is when its out of desire in both partners, here its lopsided since the man in power is holding the key to the girl's career, and she is paying by her gender instead of money. Its trade only.

Grounder> Firstly I didn't mean to offend and next its not meant for all men, but only specific to those men who regularly sleep around for carnal desires. There are good men because of whom the world is a sane place.  Agreed its male domination over the years but my point is not questioning that. I was trying to point out that a man in power say the producer has the ability to cast a girl in lead role and he sleeps with her but the problem is this is never ending cycle, he does not stop.He does it for all girls. This lust filled mind is dangerous. If any girl says no, the man may become violent and rape.  Some of them record the woman in compromising position and then black mail her.  Isn't this forced and against her wish? Further  these stories are boasted off by these men to other men who get tempted to do same with varying results and some end up committing the crime of murder or rape. It's not even about rights because the laws or rights don't do anything to stop the occurrence of crime or blackmail or coercion.  The mindset does and that's why its dangerous that these lusty men just don't stop which is why I said animalistic to refer to their carnal desires.  Did these men become producers/directors or actors just for the non stop fulfillment of their carnal desires?
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
FITB>Don't be sad, these are good men too😳 you very sensitive!
noor321 thumbnail
Most people know they have to sleep their way through, of course it doesn't happen all the time because not all producers/directors are like that but like others have said they know what they are getting into. But I still find it horrible, I just understand the need to have to make girls/guys sleep with you and then you'd cast them. If you are so desperate to sleep with someone then there are so many other ways, go effin' pay for it if you really someone. Wish the industry wasn't like that, it's disgusting. 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail

TL: No idea but Kangu loves being nangu & sending her photos to everyone. And I mean everyone.

🀣 guess she is exhibitionist!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: noor321

VG is legit creepy seems to think he is the KJo of TV lol.πŸ˜•

Some people say it was probably gay for pay and then it could have been him giving into every demand of his because he gave him some big breaks.

I'm sure there was some compromising seems to be VG's thing learnt it from his Kekta maiya but dude was obsessed with PS. Seems to have a fav guy all the time, Kundra seems to be an eternal fav.

He's definitely super-creepy & Parth must've given in b/c of his big breaks but after a point must've been too much to take. Maybe Gupta was delusional enough
To believe that it was love? Dunno. Looolll Kundra ha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Am not saying anything. πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangu is female Sajid πŸ˜†

I wonder if they've shown their skills to each other lol
Edited by fast trak - 8 years ago
noor321 thumbnail

He's definitely super-creepy & Parth must've given in b/c of his big breaks but after a point must've been too much to take. Maybe Gupta was delusional enough
To believe that it was love?
Dunno. Looolll Kundra ha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Am not saying anything. πŸ˜†

@bold: that's what everyone was thinking because he was acting like jilted lover lol. Either it just being nice to him or whatever him thinking it was otherwise because PS was with a girl for quite some time.

Also recording someone, like W*F? That is insane. 

He just liked using PS's popularity which was very evident. I mean who posts a pic of someone practically unconscious  in a wheelchair wrapped in a blanket in the hospital waiting room and tells the hospital name so fan girls can go crazy. πŸ€’

@blue LOOOL I know I've already said too much. πŸ˜†

Edited by noor321 - 8 years ago