Posted: 7 years ago
Did Kangana had something with that guy who played with her in Revolver Rani and also was in Mastizaade???
^^ Gay for pay too is what I believe.
TL: No idea but Kangu loves being nangu & sending her photos to everyone. And I mean everyone.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

TL: No idea but Kangu loves being nangu & sending her photos to everyone. And I mean everyone.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello FT
VG is legit creepy seems to think he is the KJo of TV lol. πŸ˜•
Some people say it was probably gay for pay and then it could have been him giving into every demand of his because he gave him some big breaks.

I'm sure there was some compromising seems to be VG's thing learnt it from his Kekta maiya but dude was obsessed with PS. Seems to have a fav guy all the time, Kundra seems to be an eternal fav. 
NKP>  Its not about the subcontinent- India or neighbouring countries. It's the mindset across the world. In India during vedic times too women could go out and work in some areas like child rearing, crop cutting, cooking and cleaning etc. In our modern times too, the profession of teaching and nursing are dominated almost unanimously by women. Both these professions are respectable ones. So I would not say its India vs the west thing, its common all over. Perhaps the western world allows free intermingling of boys and girls so this sleeping around arising out of power thing may be lesser. But in India its prevalent in corporates as well as BW, perhaps more so because women are attracted by glamour and the glitz and high money so they cave in. But still it is coercion only and not by consent.  Consent is when its out of desire in both partners, here its lopsided since the man in power is holding the key to the girl's career, and she is paying by her gender instead of money. Its trade only.

NKP>  Its not about the subcontinent- India or neighbouring countries. It's the mindset across the world. In India during vedic times too women could go out and work in some areas like child rearing, crop cutting, cooking and cleaning etc. In our modern times too, the profession of teaching and nursing are dominated almost unanimously by women. Both these professions are respectable ones. So I would not say its India vs the west thing, its common all over. Perhaps the western world allows free intermingling of boys and girls so this sleeping around arising out of power thing may be lesser. But in India its prevalent in corporates as well as BW, perhaps more so because women are attracted by glamour and the glitz and high money so they cave in. But still it is coercion only and not by consent.  Consent is when its out of desire in both partners, here its lopsided since the man in power is holding the key to the girl's career, and she is paying by her gender instead of money. Its trade only.

Grounder> Firstly I didn't mean to offend and next its not meant for all men, but only specific to those men who regularly sleep around for carnal desires. There are good men because of whom the world is a sane place.  Agreed its male domination over the years but my point is not questioning that. I was trying to point out that a man in power say the producer has the ability to cast a girl in lead role and he sleeps with her but the problem is this is never ending cycle, he does not stop.He does it for all girls. This lust filled mind is dangerous. If any girl says no, the man may become violent and rape.  Some of them record the woman in compromising position and then black mail her.  Isn't this forced and against her wish? Further  these stories are boasted off by these men to other men who get tempted to do same with varying results and some end up committing the crime of murder or rape. It's not even about rights because the laws or rights don't do anything to stop the occurrence of crime or blackmail or coercion.  The mindset does and that's why its dangerous that these lusty men just don't stop which is why I said animalistic to refer to their carnal desires.  Did these men become producers/directors or actors just for the non stop fulfillment of their carnal desires?
FITB>Don't be sad, these are good men too😳 you very sensitive!
Most people know they have to sleep their way through, of course it doesn't happen all the time because not all producers/directors are like that but like others have said they know what they are getting into. But I still find it horrible, I just understand the need to have to make girls/guys sleep with you and then you'd cast them. If you are so desperate to sleep with someone then there are so many other ways, go effin' pay for it if you really someone. Wish the industry wasn't like that, it's disgusting. 
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

🀣 guess she is exhibitionist!