Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
and lately in today's episode Miss Gauri Jha knows she is not mise Jha anymore.. ðŸ¤£
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darshana23

and lately in today's episode Miss Gauri Jha knows she is not mise Jha anymore.. ðŸ¤£

Yep! And apparently all women ought to hide their men aswell as Kali is the sister who snatches others' husbands!😆😆
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Episode was a lot better today!

Yug confused me today! One moment he is ready to believe Gauri, the next he is happy to listen to Kali, and then when he was asked to go to the party, he did not object on the grounds that he did not want to go with Gauri but stated he could not explain Kali's presence. What does that mean? That he still firmly believes Gauri's lies? His character is beyond confusing and unless he is given some monologues the audiences will start growing a big dislike towards him. 

Kali's promise was based on the basis that RamJi will assist her and show her the right way. But yet again her suhaag ki jaan will be in danger. ðŸ˜†

I didn't mind Simran's look as Kali tonight. I prefer curls on her albeit smart curls and not those silly ones they sometimes give her. She was given a more modernised look than Gauri in this episode and her eyeliner made her look a bit less like the sad type biwi. And Gauri was given bahu type saris! Maybe this is a weird observation but it was surely one I picked up on! #LOL! 

Neel has no brain cells! What has he done in his life other than life off Vishwa's money for him to be the head of the family?😆 And if this does not wake him up to smell his wife's real intent then nothing will!. But if the hero of the show himself is a dumb statute then what do we expect the sideys to be? More dumb is the answer!😆

@bold,Yug himself is a confused soul...isiliye woh hum sabko confuse kar raha hai🤣
@red, Kali looked beautiful😳 and Gauri looked sanskari bahu
🤣
@blue, I thought the same thing when he said, "Ab waqt a gaya hai, apne haq paane ka"
🤣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Shibu...yeah exactly! they are turning Gauri into a sanskari bahu who according to the new OLV is being severely tormented by a husband snatcher! Poor soul! Fighting tor her rights and her love!

Dadi said to her that she will throw her out if any of her planning results in Yug being injured! Really? Like she has harmed him like 3 times where his wife was hanging in the balance and yet she didn't do anything then?😆 

Neelu said aab waqt agaya hai? I didn't watch that part! LMAO! I hope Vishwa kicks his selfish ass out of the house!
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@Shibu...yeah exactly! they are turning Gauri into a sanskari bahu who according to the new OLV is being severely tormented by a husband snatcher! Poor soul! Fighting tor her rights and her love!

Dadi said to her that she will throw her out if any of her planning results in Yug being injured! Really? Like she has harmed him like 3 times where his wife was hanging in the balance and yet she didn't do anything then?😆 

Neelu said aab waqt agaya hai? I didn't watch that part! LMAO! I hope Vishwa kicks his selfish ass out of the house!

OLV?😕hope Cvs dnt make gauri the new lead now😆 we love the +ve Kali and aren't botherred abt d -ve Gauri😆
@red, Gauri didn't ahrm him, she sacrificed him for her TRUE LOVE🤢