Kaala Teeka 1st June short updates!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi,
I havent watched epi yet.. but read updates on other sites.
providing short updates here.

Gauri tries to prove that Kali is married with Aryan with the help of marriage certificate. But kali backfires her plan by bringing another marriage certificate of her and yug marriage. Kali tells yug there can be 1000 proofs like this. But if he doesnt trust then its of no use.

Gauri tells Daadi that she doesnt know how kali came to know about her plan. Daadi asks her to stay in limit and do as she says. Otherwise before kali she will throw Gauri out of this house.

Yug friend calls Daadi and invite yug and his wife to party. smalll scene between kali and yug where he is unable to open locked bag and she helps him out. Daadi aska Yug why he is not going to party? Yug says everyone will ask about his wife and he doesnt know what to answer. Daadi tries to support Gauri. Yug says but u will send kali as kaala teeka as well. what shall i answer abt her. Daadi says she is needed for your protection. We dnt care abt world.  Chulbuli instigates Gauri against kali. Gauri says kali wont come to party.

Some sharmila and neelu scene where sharmila instigates Neelu that after his father he should be head of this family and not vishwa.

Gauri manages to lock kali in room.

Precap - Daadi comes to know that gauri has locked kali in room so she cant go to party. Kali knows yug will come back home as she keeps charger of his phone at home from.his car. and he needs that to attend phone calls.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Can say tht it was KALICIOUS episode👍🏼
Love Kali for being smart😎
No comments for Daadi, Chulbuli, Gauri and Sharmila as usula😆
even a chotu KaYu scene is a episode saver these days😳
missed Manjhi and her rudra avtar😭
P.S. This is all on the bases of ur update, didn't bother watching d epi😆
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
waise, how many noticed that kali foils Gauri's plans everytime🤣
She may nt be able to defeat Daadi, but defeats Gauri, all becuase Gauri's plans are old and boring🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Shibu you also felt same naa... that small KaYu scene was superb... see no romantic moment.. just out of blue he says what would have happened to me if you not have been there..and holds her hand... then they both go speechless over that moment... and sad sajnaa is background...
Yaar these two always makes me mad... superb chemistry between rohan and simran.. i really wish CV utilize it properly...😡
darshana23 thumbnail
About epi..  it was good... Gauri's plan backfired.. i m happy.what the hell with Gauri what she was gng to do with pheras?? 😆
Daadi is angry on Gauri.. I am super happy...
KaYu scene... I am super super happy...

Only one scene i was laughing on daadi... she was praying to Ramjee to help her out so that Yug can accept Gauri as his wife by Vatsavitri... kisi aur bhagwan ko pray karti.. too ramji 😆 sunali tumhari baat unhone 🤣

upar se she was more happy when yug frnd invited yug with his wife... that her pooja was successful... daadi ji kali ke raamji hain wo... hone do party pata chalega...

But one thing Kali swear on ramji that she wont do anything in party which will spoil chaudhary family name?? Kali herself skeptical that she will be able to tolerate yug and gauri together...

Now coming to one more criticism... Plz keep simran sarees simple elegant as they were in initial episode... she looks pretty with open pallu... in marriage certificate scene i really dont like the way her saree was drapped...and her eyeshadows.. keep it light and no dark shade... also she looked pretty in mahasangam epi with her own hair... she can get rid of these curls...
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i felt kali looked better yesterday...i believe now in tht party something (a tiny bit of) romance will happen bet kayu n she will get high on drinks n then tht spoiler might come true...
no comments abt episode bcuz nothing really happened it was just like mahasangam episodes kuch hoke bhi kuch nhi hua :/
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

About epi..  it was good... Gauri's plan backfired.. i m happy.what the hell with Gauri what she was gng to do with pheras?? 😆

Daadi is angry on Gauri.. I am super happy...
KaYu scene... I am super super happy...

Only one scene i was laughing on daadi... she was praying to Ramjee to help her out so that Yug can accept Gauri as his wife by Vatsavitri... kisi aur bhagwan ko pray karti.. too ramji 😆 sunali tumhari baat unhone 🤣

upar se she was more happy when yug frnd invited yug with his wife... that her pooja was successful... daadi ji kali ke raamji hain wo... hone do party pata chalega...

But one thing Kali swear on ramji that she wont do anything in party which will spoil chaudhary family name?? Kali herself skeptical that she will be able to tolerate yug and gauri together...

Now coming to one more criticism... Plz keep simran sarees simple elegant as they were in initial episode... she looks pretty with open pallu... in marriage certificate scene i really dont like the way her saree was drapped...and her eyeshadows.. keep it light and no dark shade... also she looked pretty in mahasangam epi with her own hair... she can get rid of these curls...

@bold, curls dont look that bad yaar😊
@blue, did Leela forget taht kali is Ramji ki fav?😕
@red, she won't do anything, its Guari's jealousy which will do everything😉 (my thoughts😆)
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashika_29

i felt kali looked better yesterday...i believe now in tht party something (a tiny bit of) romance will happen bet kayu n she will get high on drinks n then tht spoiler might come true...

no comments abt episode bcuz nothing really happened it was just like mahasangam episodes kuch hoke bhi kuch nhi hua :/

I want kali to get drunk and Yug to sambhalofy (read, go crazy with) her😉😳
darshana23 thumbnail
@shibu, daadi was doing havan with help of black seeds... but such people forget that such todka doesn't work out... if u pray with pure heart ur wish will be granted...
thats what kali is gonna do I believe, she knew herself she wont be able to tolerate Yug and Gauri together. And Gauri wont leave chance to hurt her.. so by making such promise, she was putting herself in trouble. But she knew that ramji will help her out...
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

I want kali to get drunk and Yug to sambhalofy (read, go crazy with) her😉😳

lol yes tht wud be much better 👏 n then atleast we wud be able to see kayu romance...or making just khayali pulao gauri plans to put alcahol in yug/kali glass bt get stuck in her plan instead  gauri gets drunk n blurts the truth n make kali drunk too..so yug dosent care of gauri n takes care of kali which makes her gone oops she is already a gone girl...n boom...she hits yug...
btw..i find ur dp to be soo cute in a way
Edited by kashika_29 - 7 years ago