soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys, okay I'm niya and I'm currently doing my media sciences. According to my analysis and observation the "kalpana se paray" seems to be related to infertility! 😲Although according to CVS this serial is inspired by darmiyan and Bol, although many might say that it's related to transgenders probably but why would they show a triangle in a transgender serial? Lol that is if Vivian is not the transgender instead! 😆According to me both darmiyan and Bol had an infertility theme in them as well. So there is a possibility that saumya might be infertile! considering she's not a guy so she can't be castrated so yeah... Infertility it is! 😕And if I am right! I DEMAND that they take me as an analyst soon ðŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Niya
Your hunch might as well be true. As of now i'm done with this guessing game, my brain has been working overtime trying to figure out what this big mystery is and i've not come up with anything solid yet ðŸ˜†

Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maybee...Coz now am exhausted after using so much part of my brain which was kept for power saving mode for a long time...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
But how do they know that a new born or 10 days baby is fertile or not😕
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys all are so energetic & trying to find the truth from Day 1 of this show!! Just chill its RS show so lots of imagination shud be applied upcoming months or years so stay calm & reserve ur brain power!! Sure Soumya can't be a transgender, if she is then Vivian will be jobless in love department😆 So we will keep thinking...
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Somu infertile. Childhood main kaise patha chaltha Hai. And why would her father hate somu.
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Infertility is not the case it seems. 
Edited by EagleEye- - 7 years ago
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys aap loga itna tenson na lo story unfold hona ka wait karo sab pata chal jayega;)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lots of speculations are going on.. & reading each speculations my heart skips a bit..🤣... Now i really hope... It not something like kalpana se pare...😉
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
I don't think so. beczs Soumya sirf 10 days ki thi jab uske father ne use marne ki koshish ki thiEdited by .Bonfire_Heart. - 7 years ago