Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Na not possible kyuki Darmiyaan movie doesn't deals with infertility as well as 10 days ke bachche ko isliye maar denge coz she is infertile aur koi aurat sirf infertility ki vajah se and agar woh infertile hi hoti toh sbs wale sirf yeh do movies kyu uthate I mean kitni sari movies hongi that deals with infertility
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
somehow the transgender issue came to my mind but i don't think it is. Definitely it isn't infertility as we can't assume it when it comes to newborns. Maybe saumya is bisexual and that's why her dad and daadi didn't accept her .Although her mother didn't give her up because it is all about mother's unconditional love. i've read somewhere that the plot is about two sisters who will love the same boy and according to these news i find the transgender issue farfetched.
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldooz

somehow the transgender issue came to my mind but i don't think it is. Definitely it isn't infertility as we can't assume it when it comes to newborns. Maybe saumya is bisexual and that's why her dad and daadi didn't accept her .Although her mother didn't give her up because it is all about mother's unconditional love. i've read somewhere that the plot is about two sisters who will love the same boy and according to these news i find the transgender issue farfetched.

hey dear.. No Bisexual
becz Bisexuality is romantic attraction, toward both males and females
which only a person himself can find out when he reach puberty. .
nd soumya was only 10 days old..
wahe He nearly died becz of his bebe nd father...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
If saumya is infertile then what's so big deal means nothing new in it considering yhm also had ishita as infertile 
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think it will this...god knows what RS is planning :3
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she must b daughter of ayub but from a prostitute...I think...u can't say anything as its RS show
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@bonfire_heart i didn't mean by bisexual the romantic attraction as we can't talk about it  for a newborn. But thanks for making it clear for me.  What i meant is she has both the genitals and it can be determined at birth.And here i should have used the term intersex in place of bisexual.
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maybe it Saumya born as Intersex person - a person who is born with ambiguous (specifically female or male set) sex organs.
Such children only through growth and maturation is entitled to define its own identity, male or female be.
After the self-definition of their gender, comes surgical intervention, "normalization" of sexual organs, hormone therapy ...
Only here in the series, her mother apparently already decided that its identity, while "normalization" remains when she falls in love.
  Woman under the veil is perhaps grandmother of Saumya, ie. mother, her father, who rejected her and her mother after she was born and did not want to be stigmatized with intersex child in the family.

This is my little attempt to clarify this mysterious situation ðŸ˜†

lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://researchpedia.info/difference-between-transgender-and-hijras/
Spicy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear agreed to u n ur post and literally I was thinking the same...that kanjak promo gave some hints but rest...god knows...what cooking in cv's mind...n transgender issue...I don't think...they will showcase with leads like..vd n Rubina...but let's hope for d best n should leave ...d rest .. 😆