Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shahni4

If they are soulmates doesn't that imply that they are in love!!!! Total confusion....especially after yesterday's episode....why the downplay of the "love" emotion by the Kreatives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massi told Jai you love her ....
Aditya says you will fall in love with Bani one day....
Jai never says "I love You" to Bani....

What the hell.....mass confusion all around!!!!

Maybe once Bani leaves will they all us eht word "LOVE" to describe JW's feelings????????????????/

Its so readily and easily used when descriping JW's once upon a time feeling for Peabrain.....WHY???????????????

Yep KF, SA and Shah,

I was surely left confused, maybe I didn't hear properly or something, but I think Aditya did tells Jai that, 'Tum ek din zaroor baap banoge aur tumhe phir se Bani se pyaar ho jaayega..." I mean, Bani doesn't even rhyme with any other word, so I couldn't get it wrong!😕 So confused...(Also, Aditya said, 'Phir Se'.....That means JW had admitted to Adi that he was in love with Bani....I think I will watch the repeat and catch the exact dialouge once more, wont' be able to sleep!)

Once again, Jai tells Aditya about Bani's love for him, but doesn't talk about his love for Bani...Yet, in yesterday's episode, he talked about Bani and him being soulmates and that he felt no need of a third person between them.....

But, yes, the Creatives could be downplaying Jai's feelings for Bani, as the leap is going to happen and prolly they want to show a highly emotional scene where Jai either confesses his love to Bani or better still tell Peabrain that he has only loved Bani in his life and no one else.....

But that dialouge did throw me off the balance for sure.....

Cheers,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dear MT
aditya referred to that he will again fall in love with bani. that was quite confusing whether that means that at present jai is not in love with bani as he earlier was (prior to KC or her miscarriage).
thanx
swati
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much MT.... Great update.. 👏
kajolfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Yep KF, SA and Shah,

I was surely left confused, maybe I didn't hear properly or something, but I think Aditya did tells Jai that, 'Tum ek din zaroor baap banoge aur tumhe phir se Bani se pyaar ho jaayega..." I mean, Bani doesn't even rhyme with any other word, so I couldn't get it wrong!😕 So confused...(Also, Aditya said, 'Phir Se'.....That means JW had admitted to Adi that he was in love with Bani....I think I will watch the repeat and catch the exact dialouge once more, wont' be able to sleep!)

Once again, Jai tells Aditya about Bani's love for him, but doesn't talk about his love for Bani...Yet, in yesterday's episode, he talked about Bani and him being soulmates and that he felt no need of a third person between them.....

But, yes, the Creatives could be downplaying Jai's feelings for Bani, as the leap is going to happen and prolly they want to show a highly emotional scene where Jai either confesses his love to Bani or better still tell Peabrain that he has only loved Bani in his life and no one else.....

But that dialouge did throw me off the balance for sure.....

Cheers,

MT

"Phir Se"????????????????  When did he confess his love to Aditya??  I remember he said that they were connected by the souls but never said "in love."  So "Phir se"??? 

Jojo_han thumbnail
Thanks MT for the greate update... 👏 Edited by hanaane - 17 years ago
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
probably another blooper by the Kreatives unless as MT said they are purposely downplaying his "LOVE" for Bani for a highly emotional confession scene when Bani comes to know and leaves WM!!!!

I hope what MT says is the case because would love to see that type of highly emotion charged scene by RK especially with PD!!!!
Dawn-Sunrise thumbnail
Thanks very much for the update..

I still think baby belongs to Pushkar not JW, again thats my thoughts..

As I still believe nothing has happened between JW and PD..

This is all PD imagination, Her mission is how can I ruin my sis happiness..
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I am so mad at Ranveer right now. I can't believe that he actual hit Rasshi.

-Rimpy
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you MT, for the lovely update once again. A so so episode again.

Lets see what tomorrow brings, maybe a video of Jai and Pia together in Dubai, the ONS. This time it will be their video, instead of Pushkar and Pias video as in the beginning episodes.

Love
Krishna
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thankx a lot i still shocked coz jai hugged pia 😡 😭