15 Nov India (Written/Video) Update

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pia comes to Walia Mansion looking for Bani but meets with Jai and flirts shamelessly with him!🀒 Jai snubs her big timeπŸ‘ He tells her why is she doing all this and lables the child she is carrying as hers and Pushkars!πŸ˜† Chak De Fatte Jai, that is the way to go! Jai keesps telling her that why is she making his life miserable and hers own and that she should live your own life and please let me live my own! Pia then smiles and tells him that fine I will live my own life, Jai looks relieved and then congratulates her on the pregnancy very warmly!

Pia then looks at Jai very sarcastically and congratulates him on becoming a Father! Jai looks rattled out of his life, as Pia tells him that the child is hers and Jai's! OMG...Jai is so happy at hearing the news and hugs Pia😑 and tells her that she has given him what he wanted the most in his life and that she has given him the best gift of his life. Jai is grinning hopelessly and yeah....IT WAS PIA'S DREAMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (What a delusional creature, keeps dreaming about Jai all the time!)

Pia wakes up and is very happy and thinks to herself that although this was a dream, I am sure that Jai will be very happy to know that she is carrying his child (Yeah sure, Pia!) Pia thinks to herself that she has to give this good news to Jai asap as he has always wanted a child and he will surely be happy on hearing this news! (BP ki tablets tayyar rakna HeroπŸ˜†)

Jai is in his room and thinking about his conversation with Bani where he had consoled her for the baby...and looks very heartbroken, as Aditya comes from behind and asks him what is wrong with him. Jai tells Aditya that Bani had gone to the Doctor and that she has been told that she might find it difficult to concieve, Aditya consoles him and tells him that he knows how fond Jai is of children and that he will surely become a Father one day (Very soon, Aditya, very soon!) Jai is very emotional and tells Aditya that Bani loves him so much and that she was so heartbroken that she cannot give him a child, how will he ever repay so much love. Aditya tells Jai that both Bani and he are very lucky to have found their soulmates in one another and that fate brought them together but their selfless love for one another will always keep them together! (Wonderful scene between Adi and Jai!)

Dadi calls Aditya and tells him that the Murthy in their Mandir has been broken and it is a very bad omen and something bad is going to happen. Aditya pacifies her and tells her that we will get a new Murthy and what worse can happen in our house now, after attempted murders, kidnappings ectπŸ˜†, Dadi prays to God that may no evil ever befall our house!

A party is going on in Walia Mansion and Pia and Pushkar make an entry and JW's expression changes from one of happiness to despair! Jigyasa smiles to herself and says that come holding Pushkar's hand, there are lots of people here holding their hearts also! Jai hugs Pushkar and congratulates him while Bani does the same to Pia and both Jai and Pia look at one another, Jai looks awkward!

Pia and Pushkar meet with Anu, Rano and the others and Rano jokes to Nihita about how she is going to get a companion to play with! Bani calls for everyone's attention and annuonces the cutting of the cake by Pia! Jigyaysa looks mighty amused, as Pia cuts the Cake and very painfully gives the piece of Cake to Pushkar and the othets to eat and finally comes to Jai, who just keeps giving her a major cold stare. Bani tells Jai to have the piece of Cake and he veyr slowly eats it, while Pia keeps staring at Jai, in a loverlorn way! Jigyasa keeps talking to herself about what a romantic scene is being played out, Laila is giving a piece of Cake to her MajnuπŸ˜†

Jigyasa watches Raashi speaking to someone happily and goes to spoil her mood😑 Jigyasa taunts her about Ranveer's absence and tells her to leave the Party and then tells her that she has to and get him to the Party and not be alone! Raashi goes to Ranveer's room and very enthusiastically invites him for the Party downstaris, he is not bothered and is engrossed in his work while she keeps talking! (What a stupid hairstyle Siddharth has!) Ranveer tells her that he is not interested in attending any party, Raashi keeps insisting on him coming and he gets real time irritated (Waise he was looking very sexy in Black....😳) Ranveer gives a dressing down to Raashi and tells her to mind her own business and tells her to get lost and leave him alone! Raashi keeps talking to him and tells him that why does he always misunderstand her and Bani and that she is with him and only wants him to do the right thing! Ranveer is really controlling his temper (Raashi is so irritating, when she knows what a nasty temper he has, why can't she keep away from him?) and he is folding his fists, really, really angry.....reminded me of JW in his previous avtaar, when he used to be nasty with Bani! Raashi, another pea-brain of WM, keeps yapping about her relationship with Ranveer and then he just turns and SLAPS Raashi hard on her face....and physically abuses her, pulling her hair....Hai Hai...I hate men who use force on women.....Coward😑 Raashi breaks down crying, as Ranveer threatens her and leaves the room!

Nachiket and Tony are talking about the Walia Family's dirty secrets unfolding! Nachiket hands over a CD to Tony and tells him that the CD has some Raaz that has to be unfolded today itself. Tony tells Nachiket that his work will be done! Nachiket calls up Barnali that the work has been done and that tonight the injustice done to them will come a full circle and the whole world will come to know about the mighty Walia Family and their misdeeds!

Summary and Comments :

An ordinary episode as compared to the one aired yesterday, but the Dream Sequence between Jai and Pia was good, especially the way in which Jai snubs Pia...Dekha, Dream mein bhi JW Pia ko ghaans nahin dalta haiπŸ˜†

The best scene was deffo the one between Aditya and Jai where they talk about Bani and Jai's relation! RK was so good in the scene! But one strange thing, Aditya tells Jai that one day you will fall in love with Bani.....Haila, whatever that meant?πŸ˜• JW feels so strongly for Bani, if this is not love, then what the hell is it? Maybe the dialouge was thrown into confuse the viewers, it sure left me confused!

Peabrain thinking that JW will be doing the Salsa on getting to know about his impending Fatherhood! Fat chance! He will most prolly land up in a nearby hospital after his BP shoots up! I can bet the first question he poses to Pia, when she tells him that the baby is his will be, 'Are you sure?"πŸ˜† I for one am eager to see JW's reaction to Pia's news.....In all probability, he has accepted that there is a 50% chance of the baby being his and he simply doesn't care if that is the case!

Jaya simply doesn't do justice to her character of Jigyasa.....Her dialouge delivery is very bad, strange, considering that she is an old and established actress!πŸ˜• Ashwini used to bring out Jiggy's character with such aplomb, but Jaya makes it a very comical and boring character!

Bani looked pretty today in an Orange Salwar Kameez and Tony was looking quite dapper...Eh, Tony, ki baat hai?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Still can't belive our loyal Tony happens to be spy for Nachiket and Barnali....Maybe Jai doesn't pay him on time!

Lots of Love and Cheers,

MT

VIDEO UPDATE
By Topranger and Komolika_nikka:

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
man when Jai hugged Pia.. i had an heart attack til it was a dream!
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks MT for the update!!!!

Reading your update makes us visualize the scenes so there is no need to watch the video except of course to see Cuddles!!!

Dadi, you are right trouble by the name of Pia is on its way to separate Munna and Munni, so watch out lightening is about to strike in a horrible way!!!!
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Thnksx MT ...i was soso closee to faintin ! when u siad jai hugged pia ! Phew !
will await the .... continuation !
πŸ˜›
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: fsam

Little do Aditya and Dadi know that the bad luck has been living in their house for some time now. Poor Aditya kidnapping and attaempted murders will like childs play once Pia's delusional thoughts are revealed.

Farah, The bad luck is not Pia, I think the reference is to Barnali and Nachiket coming up with some stupid Raaz again...which is going to be disclosed in the party thanks to Tony!

I am dying to see JW's reaction when Pia tells her that she is pregnant with his child...Would love it if he asks her, 'Are you sure?"πŸ˜†

Cheers,

MT

kajolfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Summary and Comments :

The best scene was deffo the one between Aditya and Jai where they talk about Bani and Jai's relation! RK was so good in the scene! But one strange thing, Aditya tells Jai that one day you will fall in love with Bani.....Haila, whatever that meant?πŸ˜• JW feels so strongly for Bani, if this is not love, then what the hell is it? Maybe the dialouge was thrown into confuse the viewers, it sure left me confused!

MT,

Thanks once again for the awesome update.  But what is with the "one day you will fall in love with Bani"....are they not supposed to be inlove???? πŸ˜•  I mean, their actions clearly shows that THEY ARE INLOVE! Yet, they always emphasize BANI'S love for him....πŸ˜•  At first, I was always thought it was JW's complex but now even Aditya?????  πŸ˜•

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks MT ..........................Superb job once again.
shahni4 thumbnail
If they are soulmates doesn't that imply that they are in love!!!! Total confusion....especially after yesterday's episode....why the downplay of the "love" emotion by the Kreatives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massi told Jai you love her ....
Aditya says you will fall in love with Bani one day....
Jai never says "I love You" to Bani....

What the hell.....mass confusion all around!!!!

Maybe once Bani leaves will they all us eht word "LOVE" to describe JW's feelings????????????????/

Its so readily and easily used when descriping JW's once upon a time feeling for Peabrain.....WHY???????????????
kajolfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahni4

If they are soulmates doesn't that imply that they are in love!!!! Total confusion....especially after yesterday's episode....why the downplay of the "love" emotion by the Kreatives!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe once Bani leaves will they all us eht word "LOVE" to describe JW's feelings????????????????/

Its so readily and easily used when descriping JW's once upon a time feeling for Peabrain.....WHY???????????????

But what irks me is that he says "fall in love"...."fall in love" and "loving" someone has two different connations.  I interpret "falling in love" with a romantic connotation attached to it whereas "love" is more of a general term used for universal relationships, whether its between friends, parents, siblings etc.  In other words, there are different relationships and different kinds of love (does that make sense?) 

But in this case, the mention of being connected by the soul has been emphasized by the Kreatives yet they constantly point out that JW is not "in love" with Bani.  πŸ˜•  Oh my head is spining...let me stop rambling now!

soapaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahni4

You are right.. makes no sense whatsoever? Its twisted. As though one sorta love excludes the other? Does jai thing that his "love," for Pia was more real than his love for Bani? Or does he qualify that as something passing... and this as more permanent? If so, why mention Pia at every turn? Its all so maddening. Perhaps they are leaving it open for a confession -- maybe when the secrets come to light and Bani leaves.. Jai will realize that he "loves," her. What will it take? a rival? A baby? who knows. And KS will finally have a Confession. It better be of epic proportions... cause when the ONS stand comes out, the fallout won't leave much room for anything else.

Soapaddict