Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
SanayaIrani to romance Harshad Chopra in new show 'Meenu Mausi'? http://ln.is/www.ibtimes.co.in/f2QUi ...
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phew! Now that the ML is nearly confirmed, can we think of some nicknames?
Let me suggest a few- HarNaya, SanHad, HarsAya

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

For ML kid I want some fresh face,
someone like the little guy in this video. 😳
http://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4041468866

The little duo in this video is just adorable.

It will be great to see sanaya's bonding with the kids. 😃

I think experienced Kids is imp.Fresh face Kids can be afraid n nervous.Those kids who have alreay worked in soaps.Will be good advantage to the show.So I prefer known kids.Lets see what SP N PH does.

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srushtisatpathy

Me too. 😆
Remember the premiere of Vrindavan? Rithvik's leg-pulling of Sanaya. 'She is not over-dressed' wala thing. She looked so harassed. So ya, they will be a riot together. It will be nice to see them hosting a reality show or a special festive programme.

When Sanaya wanted to defend her.The sound Ritik made haye haye was hilarious.He made SI speechless.😆😆

They will be superb as hosts

Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hotchic

Again? You are a Sanaya fan as well?😲

Hello! I think we know each other 😆
But I don't remember if u r a San fan or a Harshad fan 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Me too. 😆
Remember the premiere of Vrindavan? Rithvik's leg-pulling of Sanaya. 'She is not over-dressed' wala thing. She looked so harassed. So ya, they will be a riot together. It will be nice to see them hosting a reality show or a special festive programme.

Lol yes they were hilarious hehe I don't know how many times I have replayed theirs bits from it 😆
Individually they r nutty as possible but together it goes to a whole different level lol specially Cz they r friends who can literally tell anything to each other 😆
It helps that I adore Asha too n she too is just as friends with San Cz I hate insecure wifes/gfs it kills the fun 😛
princessunara thumbnail

Phew! Now that the ML is nearly confirmed, can we think of some nicknames?

Let me suggest a few- HarNaya, SanHad, HarsAya

Lol I hope to god this actually happens Cz so many would be disappointed otherwise 😆

Sanaya + Harshad
Hmm
I like SanShad & SanHad as it doesn't sound like any of her previous Jodi names 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Lol yes they were hilarious hehe I don't know how many times I have replayed theirs bits from it 😆
Individually they r nutty as possible but together it goes to a whole different level lol specially Cz they r friends who can literally tell anything to each other 😆
It helps that I adore Asha too n she too is just as friends with San Cz I hate insecure wifes/gfs it kills the fun 😛

Hey S.Are San and rithvik friends already ? I thought that was their first interaction besides the ones you get to have being in a same field.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Lol I hope to god this actually happens Cz so many would be disappointed otherwise 😆

Sanaya + Harshad
Hmm
I like SanShad & SanHad as it doesn't sound like any of her previous Jodi names 😆

I like both. There is another option I was thinking of, SanAd..sanad.?
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hey S.Are San and rithvik friends already ? I thought that was their first interaction besides the ones you get to have being in a same field.

Asha is Ridhi's other best friend n Sanaya is literally like family with Ridhi Raqesh. That is how they know each other 😳

Even during JDJ they were openly rooting for Sanaya and asking for votes Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago