Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

SP don't promote [naag-naagin dance,kala jaadu].SP have stayed away from it.EK N Gul shows in SP don't have these things. I appreciate SP for staying away from it.

plss watch Diya baati, SNS and YHM .. ðŸ¤¢

I am just glad that Ekta and Gul are not the makers, we can expect a fresh story at least. Both Gul and Ekta have run out of their stories and keeps recycling. 

Harshad was supposed to do Ishqbaaz and he rejected it due to his creative dissatisfaction over 4lions and Gorky because Humsafars was brutally butchered. 

Being a Harshad fan, i have watched him in both Balaji and 4lions shows, so i wanted a fresh concept for his return, and happy that he chose this one. Hopefully SP will promote the show well, because if they cannot use veterans like Sanaya and Harshad , then its their loss. 
Edited by SunHarsh4eva - 7 years ago
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

I am just glad that Ekta and Gul are not the makers, we can expect a fresh story at least. Both Gul and Ekta have run out of their stories and keeps recycling. 

Harshad was supposed to do Ishqbaaz and he rejected it due to his creative dissatisfaction over 4lions and Gorky because Humsafars was brutally butchered. 

Being a Harshad fan, i have watched him in both Balaji and 4lions shows, so i wanted a fresh concept for his return, and happy that he chose this one. Hopefully SP will promote the show well, because if they cannot use veterans like Sanaya and Harshad , then its their loss. 

bold YHM's story during its initial days, which had come out really nice, was written by Sonali Jaffer, who is the brain behind Sanaya's new show. But ya, now that show just sucks.
Edited by srushtisatpathy - 7 years ago
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

plss watch Diya baati, SNS and YHM ..🤢

There is a limit that u can strech a story after that its purily became bussiness of profit for a channel,ph,n the actor also YHM 1st year story was great the story was good but now it is a pure number game .My only wish is the 1st year of this story should be memorable n has a very nice story thats it.
cynical_g thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

TV Actors, we think would make a FAB ON-SCREEN Couple together!

Here is a list of some UNCONVENTIONAL Television couple pairing that we think would totally rock on screen!

TV shows come and go but what people remember the most is the chemistry between the couple from the show. They are the ones who bring life to the show and many people watch the show just for the sake of the couple and their quintessential relationship.

Indian Television has seen some legendary coupling where the sheer pairing of the actors become larger than the show! For instance, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Namm Doon, Gurmeet Chaudhary and Drashti Dhami in Geet, Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor, in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai and many more... 

Some of those pairs are still inseparable (Hypothetically!). Here is our attempt at making some fresh new pairs that we would love to watch romance each other on screen!

Enough of the 'Serious guy meets a chirpy girl, who turns his world upside down' drama! Its time to watch some REAL characters. Rhitvik and Sanaya could just both play themselves and give us a love story that redefines romance.

How we wish, to watch them rock a show! Casting directors, are you listening...?!

Who else do you think would make a great couple together? Let us know, for you never know...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally TOI article came.That to without quoting Bollywood Life.So we can believe the news is 99% sure.Harshad N Sanaya pairing his happening.

SP has hit bulls-eye with this pairing.Two A list actors r paired opposite.Which is very rare now a days.Before the promos come N SP start promoting.This pairing will create a huge buzz.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I adore Harshali and she acts so well but let's see what combination of kiddies they will want for the show
Whether it's two boys n a girl or two girls n a boy and what chharacter ages each kid will they get be in

Anyway hoping them getting Harshad for San show is true!! *fingers crossed *
A very happy bunny I am these days 😆Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Rithvik and Sanaya 🤣
I for one would pay to watch them for a couple of hours if not a show 😆
He is the only person male or female I have ever seen making Sanaya speechless hahaha
They will be a riot together!May be a fun hosting special episode for Festival seasons or something would turn out epic!! 😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I said about promoting blind belief .Like dayaan,chudail,aatma n balck magic.Comparing to Colors N Zee .SP is a way better channel.

I have watched Kis Des.I liked him as Prem n I have watched some bits of
Saubhgavati Bhava.

@Bold - I agree with you on this.We can get new concept.Sonali Jaffar has written many EK shows.But as a producer she did not follow her mentor.She is doing diff stuff.So I am sure this show will also be diff.SP also experiment with good shows like Everest,NAUC,Manmarziyan,SSL,Dahleez,Badtameez Dil  N Tamaana.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The PH has hit a massive high casting Sanaya and Harshad both of whom are well known and popular actors, now the only test for the show will be getting a good time slot, as we know that a good time slot can make or break a show . If the promotions are good and PH has good writes, the show will be very good with the plot line. 

And i am glad that its not a gul khan or a balaji show, already fed up of long heavy breathing, useless naag-naagin dance, illegimate child, kala jaadu and what not ðŸ¤¢

Seriously.Before i used to dislike Ekta but now gul maata too. She literally has size zero brain with which she can't think of any other idea than serious guy chirpy girl rich guy poor girl.Why cant be both rich or both poor or both serious or chirpy.NORMAL couples and people do exist
.Both these ladies lack creativity like it never existed. I really really wish no OTTness or stupidity in this show LIKE PLEASE.