Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: matosarah

Arrre, I might be changing a lot in this story...as it doesn't go with my current mindset...But yah it should be a lengthy one.

Conphusion! You replied to me the second time to the same comment. First in page 2 .. And u didn't see my page 3 comments. 

Screw deela? πŸ˜† or is khushi affecting your Brain from working well. 
Edited by MoonBow. - 7 years ago
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Conphusion! You replied to me the second time to the same comment. First in page 2 .. And u didn't see my page 3 comments. Hehe, did I do that...arre I got only 4 hours of sleep as by the time, i made it back from the flight, it was 1 in the morning😑...But yah this Khushi can drive anybody nuts...She is adorble.πŸ˜†

I

Screw deela? πŸ˜† or is khushi affecting your Brain from working well. So yah screw dheela toh hai aaj...And busy morning at work is always funπŸ˜†

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Kushi surely has preconceived ideas about all the small town people... i don't blame her taking her age into consideration. .. any 17 yr old who has upfront experienced her buaji's accusations about her mother will turn out to be the same like kushi... no one can bear those kind of words about their mother. ..All these ladies are very close, and they really respect and love their mother. Buaji incident left a bad taste in everybody's mouth, but Khushi being Khushi made generalized assumptions because of that. Poor darling!

The first meet is very interesting. ... kushi has dished out all her acting abilities to arnav. ... looks like arnav is not going to sit back and take her childish antics... he will give her the much needed dose πŸ˜‰ Actually Arnav here would be just amused by her antics. He had been through real tough times. With Khushi, his interactions would be real funny as she would keep on making a fool out of herself. He would get close to Aarti, which would send Khushi on high alert. She is a confused kid for sure. 
    Is he the same abhaas by any chance, who sings with a different name and so they are not able to find any information about him??? πŸ˜• just guessing πŸ˜³ There is more to Arnav, but since it is not going to be a secret then yes, he is Abhaas. heheh
    Lovely update dear πŸ˜Š Thanks dear..πŸ€—
    Can't wait ritu... plzzz post it soon. ..

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazybugs

Yay... new story.  πŸ‘loved it.  i am addicted to your writing.  as you have finished writing this story pl. given frequent updates so that we can wait patiently for bound by blackmail reading this ff.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.  nice start.  this kushi is totally diff from last two khushis😊😊.  bubly one.

Oh Thanks dear! Well I am glad you like the story and the writing. I like reading your comments too and thanks for each one of them. 
Well, all of the stories which I have been posting so far are finished fictions, but I redo the entire part...for blackmail, I write entirely a new chapter with lot of changes...This one is not that bad yet...but for sure, I would post the parts more often, till it gets complicatedπŸ˜†
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow wow!! My guess is right... so, arnav is abhaas πŸ˜† i can't wait to see kushi's reaction when she gets to know this secret πŸ˜ƒ
plzzz update soon ritu πŸ˜Š
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Wow wow!! My guess is right... so, arnav is abhaas πŸ˜† i can't wait to see kushi's reaction when she gets to know this secret πŸ˜ƒ
plzzz update soon ritu πŸ˜Š Haha for sure dear, Khushi is going to do lot of silly things before this truth is revealed. But by the time she would be smitten by Arnav himself lol!

KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Quite an interesting start 
Wow what a ( handsome) 'gaon wala ' 
Looking forward to how the story unfolds  
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: KtotheM

Quite an interesting start Haha for sure, it will keep on unfolding...lot of scenarios in my head, might just change it from my original writing. πŸ˜‰

Wow what a ( handsome) 'gaon wala '  Soon Khushi's friends would be smitten and then u should hear her giving him advises lol! Poor thing.
Looking forward to how the story unfolds  

KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this one too
Hope you can update this more frequently as you'll be reposting this with little or no changes 
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is a brat here... She did good in telling her Buaji off, but that should not give her a right to behave rudely to someone she thinks is 'gaonwala'.  In the end she got called a kid by him. Haha