CID

And Today I met with Shivaji Satam Sir !! (Pics Updated : PG 6)

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am still unable to control my happiness & excitement . Yes I met our own ACP sir i.e. Shivaji Satam sir today . He is so humble & down to earth person . We also chatted some time . 
                                             Actually I went for marathi play in which his daughter in law acts . So he was there to watch that play also .  In fact nobody from audience  even noticed him at first except the first row but they were all invitees so they must know each other . My seat was in the 7th row but CID dekhkar najar itni pakki ho gayi hai  k I recognized him πŸ˜† I shouted 'Oh , ACP Pradyuman πŸ˜† But then my parents stopped me  & told me we will meet him in interval . So we did .  We chatted in intermission & we chatted very brief but was memorable . 

After some formal Hi hello & greetings he asked me what you do ? So I told I am writer . He said good . Then I said I also work in bank . He said : "Are wa ! Ye to hamare jaisa hi banker hai " in marathi . " I was also working in bank . I said "Yes sir . Central bank , isn't it ? " My mom said :Ye to aapki tarah hi CID hai πŸ˜† Aapke bare me sab kuch janta hai πŸ˜†

About CID I asked him why it was closed  . And he said same like it was channel's decision . And he also told we are coming on 4th june again . And he thanked for all our love & support because of  which it happened.
                                                                           And then I asked about Abhijeet special . I told him we loved Daya special & ACP special . And when Abhijeet special will come . I requested him to please do something for it . He told , He will speak & tell our wishes to makers . And I felt that he also feels that there should be Abhijeet special & he was positive for it . So fingers crossed . πŸ‘πŸΌ
 I also asked him is he doing any films ? He rather sadly said : " No . Can't get enough time . Only CID . " 
                                                           I don't know is it safe to share personal photos here πŸ€”So right now I am not sharing my pics with him  .  Let's see about that . 
                                                                    All & All it was great experience 

Edited by Kulasya. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I am still unable to control my happiness & excitement . Yes I met our own ACP sir i.e. Shivaji Satam sir today . He is so humble & down to earth person . We also chatted some time .
Actually I went for marathi play in which his daughter & law acts . So he was there to watch that play also . We chatted in intermission & we chatted very brief but was memorable .
About CID I asked him why it was closed . And he said same like it was channel's decision . And he also told we are coming on 4th june again . And he thanked for all our love & support because of which it happened.

And then I asked about Abhijeet special . I told him we loved Daya special & ACP special . And when Abhijeet special will come . I requested him to please do something for it . He told , He will speak & tell our wishes to makers . And I felt that he also feels that there should be Abhijeet special & he was positive for it . So fingers crossed .πŸ‘πŸΌ
I don't know is it safe to share personal photos here πŸ€”So right now I am not sharing my pics with him . Let's see about that .
All & All it was great experience

Congratulations first of all! πŸ˜›
And Secondly thank you so much for letting him know our wishes 😊
No worries, we won't force you to share your pictures here.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many many congratulations to u πŸ€—
This kinda unexpected meeting r of more fun!⭐️
It's ok if u don't share ur pics here πŸ˜Š
Kulasya. thumbnail
Thank you.  It's not like I don't want to share. But why I don't know here on indiatvforum nobody shares there photos  & very less personal information.  So I don't know.  But am confused. 
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats πŸ˜ƒ
Regarding pic, if I were you, I will crop my pic and post sattam sir pic
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations.  you are one lucky CID fan πŸ‘πŸΌ
HIAK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations dear πŸ₯³ 
thank you for sharing your conversation with shivaji sir  πŸ˜ƒ
after a long time we got to read a meeting with our fav actor. thank u πŸ˜³
Edited by Haffooo - 7 years ago
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a big congo dear⭐️⭐️
thanx to share our views with this legendary personality
yah, we also finger crossedπŸ˜ƒ
may be something meaningful will happen... may be your effort will bring some positive colors in Sony's mindπŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Kulasya. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ A huge congrats to you! πŸ˜›

Did you plan and go or was it a conincidence? Whatever...I know how it feels 😳 Enjoy.

Did you manage a selfie or something?
Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Congrats πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding pic, if I were you, I will crop my pic and post sattam sir pic

Good suggestion . Am doing this πŸ˜‰