Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: countingstarz

I don't think she fully grasps the actual meaning of feminism , what an ignoramus๐Ÿค”

She does know i think but she is lambasting women who use the term in everything and overexposure of the term even in situations where it is noy required Edited by ThugLeader - 7 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what feminism with its multiple interpretations & twisted definions has led to .. the concept is actually a spectrum ranging from absolutely insane to sane ..

I find it funny when people like Lisa are mocked for their so-called "ignorance" , when the truth is , it is multiple definitions & interpretations which is truly at fault here .. this is how Lisa indentifies feminism & yes that too is feminism .. while equalism too is one of the basic tenets of feminism , one cannot deny that the existence of spectrum allows people to identify feminism in their own way .. furthermore , I havnt seen Equalist-Feminists denying the existence of this spectrum either ..on the contrary , I have seen quite a few of them actually endorsing the idea of spectrum .. so then , why blame Lisa ? .. the way she identifies feminism isn't wrong either .. I do not see the so-called "ignorance" ..

Having said that , as an ex-feminist turned equalist , I do feel a bit sad to see how Feminism is being dragged through the muds one way or the other .. as an equalist , I still believe in feminism in its honest form ( equalism ) , the initial fight (aggressive feminism) was a necessity , I wish at least the people reaping the fruits of someone's hard work be a little more sensitive while passing such comments on a public platform ..
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really Lisa, I thought you were a smart cookie, but turns out I was wrong.

I am quite alarmed that so many people these days do not understand what feminism is. Feminism is the same cause due to which you can sit on that high horse and preach about how you're not a 'bra burning feminist'. We have feminism to thank for a lot of the freedoms women enjoy today.

To totally discredit the concept and act like you're somehow above it is honestly ignorant and downright laughable. ๐Ÿ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why can't the men cook? Why always the woman ๐Ÿ˜† I'm all for this Edited by Terenaina - 7 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why can't the men cook? Why always the woman ๐Ÿ˜† I'm all for this

Is that an excuse not to do anything? women being able to cook is an attractive trait
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well men cook better, so it would be unfair to you girls. So we give you people something to brag about๐Ÿ˜†
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i can boil water perfectly 
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more idiot who does not know the meaning of feminism. ๐Ÿค”. It just means equal rights for females and males. It means simple things like educating a son and daughter equally, giving validity to a girl's dreams and not short circuiting them because she should get married. Not considering a daughter a burden, but a blessing like a son. It means making a son help in the house too and not make him sit like a king while the daughter has to help in the house because otherwise her future mil will scold her. It means raising a man capable of ironing his clothes, clean, cooking his own food and not behave like an imbecile with household tasks while he is a math genius. In a patriarchal society like India and even a mindset like desi culture, these things matter. 
No one said don't take care of people. But that does not mean not asking your husband for help if you need it. It does not make you a bitch if your husband makes coffee for you. You can cook dinner for your family but so can your husband, does not emasculate him. These are small things but make a big difference in female education, increase in marriage age, female employment, equal pay and say on. No where does it say one has to be a bitch to be a feminist. I wear jeans and pants mostly but I am still female. Does not make me a man to be independent, confident and assertive, have a job, drive a car, have a bank account, be opinionated, say no to things I dislike. I can still be kind, nurturing and cook dinner. Does not make me abnormal, just a female with equal rights raised by parents who valued me and my dreams as a person, same as my brother. That is what feminism is. Equal opportunity for both genders, it is as simple as that but has tremendous consequences for girls especially. Ignorant Statements like these are not helpful, so she needs to STFU./endrant
Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm all about feminism. Women are much more than just housewives, having babies, carry nine months in the stomach n delivering in pain. Men don't go through. We as woman want to be respected equally and become president and have equal payments.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

babies, carry nine months in the stomach n delivering in pain. Men don't go through.

but where do u get that sperm from ?