Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Let the women find out what feminism means. I am pretty sure I am not MCP. 😛

Lets celebrate the difference. Men being men and women being women and so much love and whole worldgoing round. ❤️

Ask any sensible woman .. do u think men are physically and practically more powerful to handle the toughest jobs created by human beings.. they would say yes.

Ask any practical man.. do you think women r the fairer sex amongst the two and is the reason why world is going? Yes... duh!

What happens in between is not so much abt men Vs women.. its about right vs wrong. 

And you will find MCPs worst enemies r men and feminazis' worst enemies r women. 

Women scores so high in tolerance dept amongst so may things.. men scores way higher in sense of humour dept. It takes so long for a woman to say " I am the man of the house" its takes only dinner table ready for a man to declare "I am the woman of the house". 

I dont think what going OUT there in the world call for men-women debate.. coz u totally lost the point. Under privileged ppl-be it men-women-children-elderlies, dont gonna benefit anything out of such nazis/vinist definitions. They are in different world that us who r trying to define such chutiyapa yo being with. How the hell we gonna help them if our own home doesnt know who is the man or woman? We r crating problems for ourselves where there is none. 

Women get so many jobs where her beauty and voice is plus.. men get so many jobs for his physical strength and practical approach is needed, but it can be the other way around if the case may be. In those other cases where did even nazis/vinists r welcomed? 

The irony is all terms r well defined but what feminists stand for.. is in the air. Coz equality is not even close to what they aim for.. they try to outdo and shame men for their cry for equality (actions more than words) and in doing so, make so many proud women embarrassed. Men just laugh it off. And always gonna say "ladies first". 😊

Lisa may be confused how feminism works but she knows who she is and how she likes to be. And thats definitely not going for black magic or accusing every men in her life including the father and pretending to be the hero and lieing left right centre for a decade and bitching about other females for no faults of their own, and accusing man she never could get of doing things he never did... and finally scoring feminists to support her. 😆 If that's a feminists role model and thats what her supporters look forward to.. God bless feminazis. 😆 They r trying to match MCPs, good luck! 😆 

For all I know.. I loved the feminine side of women.. ❤️ Sometimes even if its so damn  most of time its 🤗  and whne she becomes zansi ki rani I go 🤗

Dont bring feminazi attitude to home.. be a social worker outside, regardless who u help.. a man, woman, boy, girl, old guy, old woman... do not try to be like MCPs.. coz U cant follow Hitler and try to be Mahatma Gandhi. 

The word feminazi is confusing. Woman has already (wo)man in it. 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
dEdited by AllBlacks1 - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sathiya Gaye ho ka Gujju bhai?
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Sathiya Gaye ho ka Gujju bhai?

Lagta to yehi hai.. compooter ka kamaal hai. netflix pe case 39 dekh raha tha.. yaha kaise aa gaya? 😲😲
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm so amazed by how everyone thinks being a feminist is sooo taboo. It's not about burning bras. It's demanding equality. It wouldn't hurt for people to actually learn about something and dig a little deeper before completely brushing it off. I think she needs to watch Emma Watson's speech. It's purely demanding rights that we as women should be granted. I swear, almost everyone in the entertainment business (HW or BW) is so ignorant or embarrassed to add that label.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I'm so amazed by how everyone thinks being a feminist is sooo taboo. It's not about burning bras. It's demanding equality. It wouldn't hurt for people to actually learn about something and dig a little deeper before completely brushing it off. I think she needs to watch Emma Watson's speech. It's purely demanding rights that we as women should be granted. I swear, almost everyone in the entertainment business (HW or BW) is so ignorant or embarrassed to add that label.

Could be something thats horribly wrong to begin with? I can come up with something thats ages old.

I am woMan. Nari mai Nar hai. 

I dont need to be alone coz the whole universe is within me. 

Something like that. 

Whats feminists? Every single feminine acts r loved by men. Equality? Nope, ladies first. Be my guest. 😳

Why ruin everything that gentlemen love about lovely ladies? Why dont just say.. We desrve more rather than equal rights? Coz in equality.. women's dignity and modesty can be compromised. 

You might be thinking one area of equality, I might be thinking of ALL. 

Afterall equality if for one n all in all situations. 

Thats what i mean.. feminism is based on very false belief system that being equal means means fair, when there r always different digits on either sides of equal. And either side involves not just females but also males. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail
... and I thought she looked like a sensible girl
... so, looks can really be deceiving! 😆 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lisa is not talking about the text book feminist, but the radical feminists.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also how is Lisa not sensible she is perfectly fine in her view here.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she fully grasps the actual meaning of feminism , what an ignoramus 🤔