Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bachao is not exactly krushna show..tgere are other comedians are there. Krushna can only make talk claims. Kapil never told bolly stars to do boycott. The teams were actually going on both shows like baaghi did or azhar team did. Its kryshna and raj nayak who went petty
if they have kept there personal issues asidesy be the audience have given chance and ge himself calling borefest shows. See the rage of tkss on twitter.
See no one is dhoodh ka dhula but audience have a right to choice they wanted to put that show on us. Like bajirao mastani they did premier on same day
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gulabi22

🤣 socha Tha kiya kiya hogaya??
those who are saying tkss has lower trps.sony and its trps always have lower ratings but still due to tkss Sony able to come on no.6 tvt after years.
For example EKDV is sp good show but cannot garner trp coz ppl try to watch all naagin.topi bahu types show

Agree on TV only some good shows gain good trp otherwise all such nagin bichu makdi have good trp ...

BTW for krushna's show this was expected 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

BW stars first priority is goig on TKSS. Coz he is champion in making ppl laugh n this ia been said by many n recently said by Akki when he came to promote Housefull 3.

CNL has become joke coz there is hardly any comedy most of the time they keep on making joke which makes no sense. Colors now couldn't bring big stars for their show like earlier.

Exactly and kapil show is providing a healthy comedy.even if its repetitive ppl love to see this.
Aldo choice of guests like saina,wasim akr and his wife,bravo. Thru are doing hard work and u can see.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Exactly and kapil show is providing a healthy comedy.even if its repetitive ppl love to see this.
Aldo choice of guests like saina,wasim akr and his wife,bravo. Thru are doing hard work and u can see.

Guests are interesting in Tkss 
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
agree tht noone is a doodh ka dhulaa here ..
but am a normal viewer, and i tried to give both comedy shows a honest chance..

maybe, kapil is a better actor.. but i found him more respectful towards his guests, and acted with more humility ... also, the team is strong.. dadi, guthi, palak , sughanda

where krushna's show was a head-ache... it was all about "me, myself.." types
not to mention that obnoxious gujarati lady who wud come in with some "bhai bhai" background ..

raj nayak acted petty ...

they made sure .. tht kapil and team, wouldn't use any of their previous trademarks. .. they had to go thru complete revamp ..

but krushna juz had to work on and develop the characters and set and audience given to him on a platter by kapil and team... the least i expected was him to respect that, but instead he was busy putting down kapil and team ...
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
cnl was expected to go off air

but big boss 10 replacing it is a rumour
abhi to they will select entries  and take auditions of some common people

show will come by nov
flipfl0p thumbnail
Should be a lesson to anyone who think they can rise by pulling down others.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand why Colors executives are called petty. They owned the copyrights of the show. So why would they allow any other channel to use it? Smriti Irani, Amar Updhyay, that Gopi Bahu chick all quit their respective shows and worked in other shows for other channels. They didnt go and play the same characters in another show. I am sure if they tried Star Plus would have sued them too. 
They anyway did a favor to Kapil Sharma and his show. The show had become really stale on Colors and it was a chance for them to renew themselves. 
I think only thing Colors could have done better is worked out a compromise with Kapil. His good times wont last forever and he would want to make hay while the sun shines and they were not giving him time for that. Also getting another comedy show like Comedy Nights Bachao was a poor move and they should have got something else and I am sure Kapil would have been fine with that. But getting a similar show with the same guests was very stupid on Colors part. 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

I dont understand why Colors executives are called petty. They owned the copyrights of the show. So why would they allow any other channel to use it? Smriti Irani, Amar Updhyay, that Gopi Bahu chick all quit their respective shows and worked in other shows for other channels. They didnt go and play the same characters in another show. I am sure if they tried Star Plus would have sued them too. 

They anyway did a favor to Kapil Sharma and his show. The show had become really stale on Colors and it was a chance for them to renew themselves. 
I think only thing Colors could have done better is worked out a compromise with Kapil. His good times wont last forever and he would want to make hay while the sun shines and they were not giving him time for that. Also getting another comedy show like Comedy Nights Bachao was a poor move and they should have got something else and I am sure Kapil would have been fine with that. But getting a similar show with the same guests was very stupid on Colors part. 

true

FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thousand times prefer TKSS over CNL, but this news seems rumour to me. Bigg Boss comes in the month of Sept-Oct. I don't think colors will give up so soon.