Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Am I the only one who didn't saw single epi of Krushna's show 

I tried watching couple of times but could never endure for more than 4-5 minutes max!

Krishna always seemed so over-the-top and aggressive... it seemed as if he was fighting too hard to be funny...
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Omg rinku I hilarious 🀣 meray stomach mien dard hogaya house full episodes and when he was flirting as rinku with wasim akram πŸ˜†
Dwayne bravo one yet to watch but saw in glimpses.that was hilarious

Lol Rinku Devi is howlarious. πŸ€£ Both Rinku Devi n Santosh did romance dance massage proposing sab kuch kar daala dono ne in yesterday's episode. πŸ€£

Her tagline is also howlarious Humko Rinku Devi kehte hain aur samne wo laughing buddha hain unko Sidhu ji kehte hain, iss nakli insaan ko Kapil Sharma kehte hain aur jiske bhai se hum shaadi kiye they uski behen ko Sanotsh kehte hain. πŸ€£
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I tried watching couple of times but could never endure for more than 4-5 minutes max!

Krishna always seemed so over-the-top and aggressive... it seemed as if he was fighting too hard to be funny...

agree he make himself as he was doing it on gunpoint 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Lol
kapil sharma show is the best
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Lol Rinku Devi is howlarious. πŸ€£ Both Rinku Devi n Santosh did romance dance massage proposing sab kuch kar daala dono ne in yesterday's episode. πŸ€£

Her tagline is also howlarious Humko Rinku Devi kehte hain aur samne wo laughing buddha hain unko Sidhu ji kehte hain, iss nakli insaan ko Kapil Sharma kehte hain aur jiske bhai se hum shaadi kiye they uski behen ko Sanotsh kehte hain. πŸ€£

πŸ˜†
Sidhu laughing Buddha 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SO HAPPY! It completely deserves to taken off. Pure torture to the eyes. Krushna thinks there's no one on earth who's as talented as him and him being Govinda's nephew is like the best thing to have happened to mankind! He did crack a joke on it in one of the episodes where KandS team had come N i was left wondering how freaking delusional can a person be.
Like someone else pointed out, Kapil has been pretty respectful of all his guests, he seems to be supportive of his team as well. I have always seen Kapil himself laugh away to glory when any of his teammates are performing. On the contrary, Krushna is always at his mocking best and add that irritating bharti to it. UNBEARABLE. 

Kapil's jokes might be repetitive or not funny at times but i would any day watch him, gutti and others perform rather than watch the obnoxious krushna and his team. 

N also, Colors and Raj Nayak definitely acted petty. Even a couple of days back, colors official handle RTed a fan tweet that said, CNL is doing better than CNWK! I mean there was no necessity to do so if you are secure about your show. 
Edited by Serendipity.. - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

πŸ˜†

Sidhu laughing Buddha

🀣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhigya24

I too never watched their show.
I saw them perform during some other show and they were so annoying. I did not laugh at a single joke.

But this Kapil show with Housefull3 episode I was laughing all throughout.

🀒 they were thinking so high of themselves
. Kapil and its team much better
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Lol Rinku Devi is howlarious.🀣Both Rinku Devi n Santosh did romance dance massage proposing sab kuch kar daala dono ne in yesterday's episode.🀣

Her tagline is also howlarious Humko Rinku Devi kehte hain aur samne wo laughing buddha hain unko Sidhu ji kehte hain, iss nakli insaan ko Kapil Sharma kehte hain aur jiske bhai se hum shaadi kiye they uski behen ko Sanotsh kehte hain.🀣

Sunil Grover is one nab army πŸ‘ and I m so glad that kapil Sharma is giving him maximum time.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All are annoying shows. Kapils new show and Krushna's both are so lame, with jokes only fools will laugh at.  

I can barely bear Comedy Circus cos its like a roast and I like the way they roast the celebrities.