Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I could never imagine anyone else playing sonakshi.Erica is simply perfect for the role. I started watching a show after almost 2 yrs just because I was blown away by the promos of the show and the first thing that made me feel to give it a try to this show was Erica. So yeah shaheer as Dev and Erica as sonakshi is simply amazing for me. Edited by ank_23 - 7 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like erica even better than shaheer.she has come such a long way
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

You really need to relax. That's her opinion, just as you have yours, just cause it isn't the same as yours doesn't mean she's wrong or being hateful. 

Why are you having double standards TM? If someone is agreeing with you then he/she do not need to relax coz probably they are right but if someone iss defending their choice and their  fav,you  want  tem to relax?WOW
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multifandom_Tee

Why are you having double standards TM? If someone is agreeing with you then he/she do not need to relax coz probably they are right but if someone iss defending their choice and their  fav,you  want  tem to relax?WOW

I am defending her because her opinion is the only one on here that is getting attacked!!! Did you see me go and tell everyone who disagreed with me ( most people who replied to this topic, did) to relax? No I didn't. Did I once try to convince anyone differently from what they expressed on here? No I didn't. Don't tell me I have double standards when I have done nothing but respect everyone's opinion on here.  
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

I had my initial doubts on casting before the show.. but.. i dont think they have gone wrong one percent even in the casting...they proved me wrong, by their acting.. they are all so perfect...
emotional scenes..and all i get goosebumps... seriously such is the hardwork they all put..
a but of bengali diction is all wat she need to improve... otherwise she is so perfect for the role...

jennifer is good for fiction drama like saraswatichandra..and dreamy and tashan n all.. 
but the tashan we need for this show is real one.. not over acting kinds like the drama fiction..

no offense to the actress or your opinion... but just to let you know.. there is a big fanbase already for Sharica.. in no time... and they also enjoy each others friendship and chemistry... as actors.. 
infact it is not a couple.. what I like about this show is.. its a trio...

Devakshi and Ishwari...
Supriya ji Shaheer and Erica... they rock together!!👏

The TM of this post asked if any one likes to recast whom would they prefer. So there is no compulsion like I have to say Erica and Shaheer Rock together. I can't understand why you are jumping in defence of Erica. I like Shaheer. I can't prefer Erica. And I feel Jennifer is better. That's all. If they have a strong fan base how does it influence my choice.I am free to have my own take. Shaheer- Great,Supriyaji- wonderful. Erica- Average. Jennifer - Could have done better.
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

The TM of this post asked if any one likes to recast whom would they prefer. So there is no compulsion like I have to say Erica and Shaheer Rock together. I can't understand why you are jumping in defence of Erica. I like Shaheer. I can't prefer Erica. And I feel Jennifer is better. That's all. If they have a strong fan base how does it influence my choice.I am free to have my own take. Shaheer- Great,Supriyaji- wonderful. Erica- Average. Jennifer - Could have done better.

Well i hope it is clear from my words.. that i have no offence to the actress or your opinion...

and i am not getting defensive about Erica.. i am supporting my choice of Sona is perfect in Erica... thats all... just like your opinion... this is mine...

and regarding the fan base.. that was not any bash... i meant to say... if her acting was meagre what cud bring such a unique couple have a strong fan base.. it was like food for thought,,,

i apologise if my post sounded rude.. but frankly i just responded my choice.. that's all...

Given a choice.. i would not want a recast...and they look perfect for me...

maybe Jennifer cud b better for Natasha.. coz that female looks evil to us.. simply we make her villain... 😆😉 
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Sorry to differ with you but I love Erica. She is very apt with expressions. No drama and very realistic. And the reason I came here is to watch Erica. Sure I like Shaheer later, but Erica has brought me to this show. The poise and class she carries is beautiful. Intially she was not very good at acting but now she is acing it.

I love Jennifer too. She is one of my favourites. But Erica comes first. 😊Edited by Zaya.hp - 7 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multifandom_Tee

I like erica even better than shaheer.she has come such a long way

Same! 😊
sajinifaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Sorry to differ with you but I love Erica. She is very apt with expressions. No drama and very realistic. And the reason I came here is to watch Erica. Sure I like Shaheer later, but Erica has brought me to this show. The poise and class she carries is beautiful. Intially she was not very good at acting but now she is acing it.

I love Jennifer too. She is one of my favourites. But Erica comes first. 😊

So agree with you.. like Jennifer too.. but for Sona.. Erica is best!
sajinifaby thumbnail
This post will allow the makers to look into the flaws that possibly not all the audience can overlook...

thanks to the one who created this post.. and to all for their honest opinions...and criticisms...👏

for any actor to grow... we not only need to appreciate... we need to think over once again...