Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Perfect update dear 👏 Jelousy makes it perfect 😉 😆.And that Vin Rana's idea was mine remember the Sairya scene I wrote & the character Sid (Siddharth) from America 😆 So you can give me credit (I am behaving like Kranti Credit maa) 😆 & no I dont mind dear.Choose & use anyone just give us jelousy 😆.I like this nickname "Saani" given by Kiran for our cute Santoshi. 😃 Dhairya thought Kiran was a girl 😆 Poor Dhairya is burning inside with jelousy 😭.Madhu is planning to break Sairya apart 😲.Kiran & Pushpaji 😆.You used nice song "soch na sake" ⭐️.It will be interesting to see how Dhairya deals with his jelousy.Eagerly waiting for next part 😊

I knew that you, and probably many others, would enjoy jealous Dhairya.😊 Also here is a ⭐️ for the Vin Rana idea.  That is me giving you credit for that.😊 As for the nickname, I needed to demonstrate a bond between Kiran and Santoshi and establish some familiarity between them as they were childhood friends.  Of course it also was to make Dhairya feel jealous of their bond.😉  I also had a different name for Kiran before, but I thought to use a unisex name like Kiran so that Dhairya would think Santoshi was talking about a girl, when in actuality it was a guy.😆 The Kiran and Pushpa scene was for humor.  I like to had humor where I can.  As for the song choice I had thought about that song before talking to you, but then rajni suggested it so I went with it.  So thanks rajni.👍🏼 I will try and post the next part soon. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

@Symar - Nice pics! I am watching Vin Rana oin Vishkanya (zee tv) these days.😃

You are welcome Katori baby.I watched him in Mahabharat.He played the role of "Nakul". Katori tera naam green se red? Dazzler se ab kya ban gayi? Congrats on your new status whatever it is.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You are welcime baby.I watched him in Mahabharat.He played the role of "Nakul". Katori tera naam green se red? Dazzler se ab kya ban gayi? Congrats on your new status whatever it is.

Thanks! I am now a newly minted something with 5000+ posts !! Can't remember the actual title. 😆😆

Just proves I need to get off IF and do something more productive. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Thanks! I am now a newly minted something with 5000+ posts !! Can't remember the actual title.😆😆

Just proves I need to get off IF and do something more productive.😆

Something more productive 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

More jealous Dhairya in part 8. 👏👏👏 Lovely!!!  Dhairya is such a character that it is very easy to imagine him getting possessive and jealous. You can almost see the expressions on his face. 

Loving your story! Madhu is making full use of the situation to create a misunderstanding. 
👏
BTW I have doubts on your Kiran too. Seems to laughing and paying too much attention to Santo!😡😆😆

I think it is easy to imagine Dhairya like that as we have seen how he behaves on the show.  We know what his character is like, his expressions and how he talks, and I have tried to keep that intact in my story for the most part.  Also when I write I am totally imagining how the scenes would look in my head.  So when I say Dhairya smiles sweetly I am imagining how Ayaz smiles sweetly.😃  Also I cannot share with you whether this Kiran is good or bad.  You will just have to keep reading.
oceanus85 thumbnail

By the way Oci I am posting Vin Rana's pic I hope you dont mind.Readers will have idea abt how this character "Kiran" looks & plus I am making full use of what I have learnt from Rajjo that is how to post a pic 😉 😆

No I don't mind.  I had thought to add a photo, as maybe not everyone would know who he was but I figured those who didn't would just look him up.  Thanks for doing that.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

@Symar - Nice pics! I am watching Vin Rana oin Vishkanya (zee tv) these days. 😃

I occasionally watch the show too.  I like his character on the show for the most part.😊  Also I have see those six pack abs on the show.😆  Hence why I mentioned it in my story.😉
princess2791 thumbnail
perfect and excellent update. love these jealous dhairya so much. but i dont want any misunderstanding between shairya  waiting  for next
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Jealous Dhairya is a treat to watch 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Jealous Dhairya is a treat to watch 😆

Yes jwalamukhi Dhairya. 😆Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago