Part 6 = Page 8
Part 7 = Page 10
Part 8 = Page 11
Part 9 = Page 13
Part 10 = Page 14
Part 11 = Page 15
Part 12 = Page 15

Part 1

Okay guys I have decided to write a story. I am not sure how long it is going to be, maybe three or four parts.  Let me know what you think.  Even if you think it is complete bakwas. My story is somewhat related to what is happening on the show.  I have not included really any of the god stuff, just a few references here and there.  The main focus is on Sairya.  Also since I don't speak Hindi, my entire story is in English.  I would like to be able to write some dialogue in Hindi, but I just don't know how.  Anyways the story starts after Santoshi is taken to jail and Riya and Dhairya are celebrating.

Dhairya and Riya are dancing in Dhairya's room, happy that they finally succeeded in getting rid of Santoshi.  Riya says "Dhairya, finally that naukrani is out of our lives and we can get married." "I am so happy today."  Dhairya says "Me too Riya." "I have been waiting to get rid of Santoshi for so long so you and I can be together." "But tell me, is this the only reason you are happy, or is their something else?" Riya says  "What do you mean?  "What other reason is there"  Dhairya says "Riya you forgot my birthday is tomorrow?"  Riya says "Oh my god baby, I am so sorry." "So much has been going on with trying to get rid of Santoshi that I forgot."  "Forgive me." (She is holding her ears and making an apologetic face)  Dhairya hugs her and says "Okay, but you have to gift me something special." Riya pulls back and says "What is more special then becoming your wife?" Dhairya says "You are right, nothing could be better than us getting married on my birthday." (He kisses the top of her head and hugs her) Meanwhile Riya is thinking "You wait and watch Dhairya Mishra, I will give you a birthday present you will never forget." (Imagine her smiling all evilly)

A little while later Dhairya is in his bedroom alone looking for something in his cupboard.  He sees a box and a little note and smiles thinking it is from Riya.  He starts to read the note.  "Dear Dhairya Sir, Happy Birthday." Dhairya is a little surprised that Santoshi remembered it was his birthday, and infact didn't even know she knew it was his birthday. For a second he thinks "Santoshi remembered it was my birthday, but not Riya."  Then he continues reading. "I know that our marriage is in name only and you don't consider me your wife, but I do consider you as my husband, and wanted to gift you something on your birthday. I hope today all your dreams come true and you get everything that you ever wanted." Dhairya thinks to himself "You are out of my life and Riya and I are getting married so it seems that I will be getting everything I ever wanted."  He then opens the box and inside is this really nice watch. (One that Dhairya had wanted)  He was confused as to how Santoshi knew exactly what kind of watch he wanted but shrugged it off and put the watch on admiring how nice it looked.  For a moment he started to feel bad that their plan had led to Santoshi going to jail.

Later, Dhairya and Riya are sitting in the living room and Dhairya asks Riya "So Riya will you cook me something for my birthday?"  Riya says in her mind "Do I look like Santoshi, who will cook food for you like a servant." Riya says "But Dhairya, you have Ganga to cook for you." (That is the new servant)  "Ask her to make something."  Dhairya says I want you to make me something with your own hands."  "Can't you do that for me?" "Riya says sure." In her mind she thinks "Oh God,this Dhairya, he truly deserves a naukrani like Santoshi who will do all these things for him like a good wife."  Dhairya then says okay I will go do some errands, why don't you start cooking and he leaves.

Riya then goes in the kitchen and thinks to herself "I will continue to butter up Dhairya until I get my revenge."  She thinks, what can I make.  She decides to make burgers, as Dhairya likes burgers.  About an hour later Dhairya comes to the kitchen and puts his arms around Riya's waist and says  "What are you making me?"  She says "It is a surprise."  "Go away." "I will be done soon." He leaves the kitchen and sits at the dining table waiting to see what Riya prepared.  Riya comes out with a burger and places it in front of Dhairya.  He says "Wow, Riya this looks so good." He takes a bite and it is awful, but he doesn't want to make Riya feel bad so he says "It is really good, can you bring me some more ketchup though."  Riya leaves, and when she does, Dhairya spits out the burger and says "God this is awful."  and tries to give Ghungroo the burger, but even he doesn't want it.  He takes the burger and wraps it up in a napkin and puts in his pocket as Riya comes back. Riya says "Your already finished?" He says "It was just so good I couldn't stop eating it." She smiles and says "I will bring you another one."  Dhairya says "No!" (More loudly than he intended)  Riya looks at him confused. Dhairya says "I mean, I am full."  He says "Come let's freshen up and go for a drive."  Riya smiles and goes to get ready. Dhairya thinks back to when Santoshi made him a burger, and even though he was drunk, he remembered how delicious it was.

Dhairya is leaving his room after freshening up when he walks past Kaka and Kaki's room.  Kaka is telling Vidya "I went to the jail to see Santoshi." Vidya asks "How is she?" Kaka says "They had beaten her in order to get her to confess to electrocuting Pushpa, but our Santoshi did not give in."  "She is innocent and believes that Santoshi Maa will get her out of this situation." "I pray to Sanotshi Maa that Santoshi is set free soon." "I don't know how long she can survive in there." Dhairya hears all this and is slightly shocked, and starts to feel bad as he knows Santoshi is innocent. He leaves from there worried and regretful.  

Dhairya and Riya are on a romantic drive when Dhairya says "Do you think we went a little overboard with putting Santoshi in jail? "Papa said they are beating her in there." Riya is shocked at Dhairya's sudden concern for Santoshi and says "Are you feeling bad for that naukrani?" "Do you want to stay married to her?" Dhairya quickly covers and changes his attitude and says "No." I am glad she is out of our lives." But he still has this look of concern on his face

Back at the Mishra house everyone is sitting in the living room when Riya and Dhairya come hand in hand and Dhairya announces that he will marry Riya, and that to on his birthday.  Kaka says "Dhairya beta, are you crazy?" "Santoshi is in jail and your thinking of getting married."  Dhairya says "Oh papa please, enough about Santoshi." "I don't love her, and she is where she belongs."  He then says "Maabhi can you start making all the arrangements." Madhu says "But Dhairya, Santoshi is your wife, and she is in jail, and you want to marry someone else, that too this Riya?" "Maabhi I love only Riya, you know that."  "Don't you want me to be happy?"  "If you don't let me marry Riya I will leave this house."  Madhu worried says "No Dhairya, you can marry Riya I will take care of everything.  Riya says "Oh Maabhi, I will help as I want everything to be perfect for mine and Dhairya's wedding." "I want no expense spared." Everyone looks troubled and Madhu thinks "How do I get rid of this Riya." "She will ruin Dhairya's life if she marries him." Riya thinks, "You keep thinking of ways to get rid of me Maabhi, but I am the one who is going to leave your precious son." "But not before making a fool out of him and you, like you did me and parents."

In Santoshi's house Sheshnath and Guddu are talking about Santoshi being in jail, and how that benefits them.  Bittoo comes with chai and asks them what they are talking about.  They say "You wouldn't understand, as this is father and son talk." She rolls her eyes and leaves the chai for them and thinks "For sure something fishy is going on between these two." "I will find out what they are up to." She pretends to leave and hides behind the door and eavesdrops on their conversation.  Sheshnath says "I just sent Dhairya Babu the video recording showing Riya maam as the real culprit that got Pushpa electrocuted, not Santoshi."  Bittoo is shocked and thinks "Santoshi didi, is innocent."  I knew she would be innocent.  She looks angry and continues to listen.  Guddu says "As long as Santoshi stays in jail we will get our money." Sheshnath says "Keep that video safe, we can't afford that to get into the wrong hands." Bittoo thinks " I need to get my hands on that video and save Santoshi."  She thinks how to distract these two, and get my hands on Guddu bhai's phone.  She comes into the room again and both Sheshnath and Guddu stop talking. Bittoo says "Guddu bhai, can I use your phone?"  Guddu thinks "I can't let her use my phone she might see the video." Guddu says "Bittoo what happened to your phone?"  She says "It is not working properly, and I need to make an urgent phone call." "Please, I will only be 2 minutes."  Sheshnath shakes his head not to give her the phone. But Guddu thinking she is already suspicious says "Okay, but you have to take the call here."  She thinks "Oh god, how am I going to copy the video."  She says "Okay!"  She starts to dial a fake number as Guddu and Sheshnath are watching her suspiciously.  Then in comes Madhuri and she says "Didn't I ask the both of you to help me with the chores outside."  She pulls Guddu's ear and lectures Sheshnath  distracting them from Bittoo.  Bitto takes this opportunity to copy the video and by the time Madhuri leaves them, the video has been copied and Bittoo is giving the phone back.  She says "Thank you bhai." in a sweet voice.  They look at her suspiciously but don't say anything.

It is the day of the wedding and Santoshi is still in jail and thinking " I am innocent, please help me Santoshi Maa."  "I know you are always with me and will show me the way."  In comes Bittoo, Kaka and Pratap.  Santoshi is shocked.  She says "What are you all doing here?" Bitto says "We have proof that Riya and DP did all this." Santoshi says "What?"  "Riya did all this." "Why?"  Kaka says "Isn't it obvious!" "She wanted you out of the way so she could marry Dhairya."  Pratap says we showed the video recording to the police and I have a friend who is going to try and speed up your release.  She says "Dhanyavad, Pratap sir." 

At the Mishra household the wedding festivities are in full swing.  Dhairya is dancing happily with his friends. Madhu is thinking "Where is Kaka and Pratap?" "I can't let this Riya become the bahu of this house."  Riya is looking from upstairs thinking "I will finally succeed in taking my revenge on Dhairya and Maabhi and ruining the Mishra family." (She smiles evilly while looking at Dhairya dancing) She says "Look at this idiot, he thinks he can make a fool out of me and that I will just forget and marry him."  A little while later the wedding rituals start and Dhairya and Riya are sitting on the mantap.  It is time for Dhairya to put the sindoor in Riya's maang when she knocks it out of his hand and slaps him. Everyone is shocked, particularly Dhairya.  He tries to grab on to Riya's hand and asks "Riya what's wrong?" Riya says "Don't touch me." "Did you think I was going to marry you Dhairya?" "I only came back here to get revenge on you and Maabhi." "I loved you so much Dhairya." "But you insulted our love by putting sindoor in Santoshi's maang." "Then you thought you can say sorry and I will come running back to you with open arms."  "You are disgusting Dhairya and I never want to see you again." You and Santoshi deserve each other." Hearing all this, Dhairya is shattered and has tears streaming down his face.  He says "You don't mean all this Riya, you love me I know you do."  "Riya says I don't love you anymore Dhairya."  Dhairya falls to the ground and is completely broken. Madhu is smiling and everyone else is completely shocked at Riya's revelation.

Then in comes Santoshi, Pratap and Kaka, and Riya, DP and Nupur along with everyone else is shocked. Riya says "What are you doing out of jail Santoshi?" Pratap says "We have proof that Santoshi did not electrocute Pushpa, but you did."  Riya looks shocked and remembers there was a recording of her and wonders how Pratap and clan got it.  Pratap goes outside to call the police and says "Officers, come and arrest this girl." The officers come to arrest Riya and put her in handcuffs and take her away.  Dhairya seeing her being taken away by the police fuels anger in him.  He yells "Santoshi!" He goes towards her and grabs her by the neck and says "This all happened because of you."  Kaka yells at Dhairya to stop and so does Pratap.  He lets go, but continues to yell at Santoshi saying, "Riya would have never done this if you didn't ruin our marriage in the first place."  Santoshi says "Dhairya sir, I did not ruin your marriage." He then continues saying "I will not leave you." "You have ruined my life." "You think that before I tormented you a lot, you have not seen anything yet."  He says "Not even your Santoshi Maa can save you now."  He then smiles wickedly and looks at Santoshi's pendant.  He grabs it and says "Now see who will protect you from my wrath."  Santoshi says "Please, Dhairya sir, do not do this."  He goes to pull it when he feel his whole body get paralyzed and he collapses and Ujwal catches him.  Everyone comes running and is shocked at Dhairya's sudden state.  Madhu yells "Santoshi, what have you done to Dhairya."  Santoshi says "I have not done anything, I don't know what happened to him."  Pratap calls the doctor and they take Dhairya to his room. 

The doctor looks over him and takes some blood work and says "I am not sure what happened to him, as he seems perfectly normal and healthy." "I have taken some blood, and we will do some tests."  "Right now, Dhairya needs some rest and will need someone to stay with him in his room all night."  Madhu says "I am here, I will stay with him."  Pratap says very sternly "Madhu, Santoshi is Dhairya's wife, she can look after him."  Madhu is about to speak, when Pratap just gives her a look.  Madhu meekly replies "Okay, Santoshi can take care of Dhairya." "But make sure you take care of him well otherwise I won't leave you."  They all leave except Kaka, and he says "Santoshi, now that Riya is out of Dhairya's life see how he changes towards you."  "He doesn't know it, but he needs you."  She simply smiles and says goodnight to Kaka.  Santoshi looks over at Dhairya and says a quick prayer to Santoshi Maa to make Dhairya sir better and then goes over to the sofa where she slowly drifts off to sleep as she watches Dhairya sleeping.

Okay that is part 1.  I will try and post part 2 soon.
Edited by oceanus85 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very nice. Your Dhairya has lot more conscience than the one on the show. He keeps thinking how they have done wrong with Santo. The burger scene was perfect.
Do update soon! 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantabulous Oceanus85 👏.I am so happy that in your story Riya's Revlation happened.Especialy like the setting/occassion (DR's marriage day plus Dhairya's birthday) when it happened 😊.At least at one point Dhairya did have some concern for Santoshi.Like the burger scene also where Dhairya remembers tasty burger made by Santoshi.Very well written dear.Please update soon.

😊Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And this is ⭐️ for the scene where Dhairya was abt to put sindoor in Riya's maang but she knocks it out of his hand & slaps him.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys.  I am glad you like the story so far.😊  Katori I tried to not make Dhairya as much of a jerk in my story, as we get enough of that on the show. Symphony as we all discussed we thought Dhairya would find out about Riya's truth on his bday/marriage, and since they did not do that on the show I thought I would write that part in my story.😛  I am glad you liked the burger scene.  I thought to include stuff like that because on the show Santoshi had made burgers for Dhairya and he liked it.  Though this is my own story I wanted it to relate to the current track and to things that happened on the show.

I will be posting the next chapter today sometime.😃  There will be a lot more romance in this one.😉

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Oceanus85 🤗
This is very nice. I like Dhairya in your story who is concerned for Santoshi 😃 . Finally Riya's truth revealed . Shattered Dhairya
Burger scene and Riya's revelation was best 👏 👏
Waiting for next part 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Hey guys. I am glad you like the story so far.😊 Katori I tried to not make Dhairya as much of a jerk in my story, as we get enough of that on the show. Symphony as we all discussed we thought Dhairya would find out about Riya's truth on his bday/marriage, and since they did not do that on the show I thought I would write that part in my story.😛 I am glad you liked the burger scene. I thought to include stuff like that because on the show Santoshi had made burgers for Dhairya and he liked it. Though this is my own story I wanted it to relate to the current track and to things that happened on the show.

I will be posting the next chapter today sometime.😃 There will be a lot more romance in this one.😉

Sairya Romance 😃
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well here is part 2.  It is a continuation of the last scene from part 1.  I have actually written a lot more, but I am posting it in increments.  I am not quite done the story otherwise I might have posted the whole thing.  I think this story will be 5 or possibly 6 parts.

Part 2

The next morning, Dhairya wakes up and finds Madhu sitting next to him.  He tries to move, but he can't.  He asks "What is wrong with me?"  Madhu says "Dhairya we don't know what happened." "The doctors are going to do some tests, they said it would take a couple of days."  He says "Did you stay with me all night?"  She replies "No, Santoshi did." He looks annoyed. "Maabhi I don't want her anywhere near me." "I want you to take care of me."  Madhu says "Okay beta, I will take care of you." He smiles, when Santoshi comes in with breakfast. His smile immediately vanishes and he says "What are you doing here?" "Leave!"  Santoshi responds by saying "I made you breakfast Dhairya sir."  "All of your favourites."  Madhu says "I will feed him, there is no need for you to stay."  Then Ganga comes in and says "Madhu Madam, Kraanti Maa called asking if you are coming to the function at the ashram?"  Madhu says "Oh, I forgot all about that." "Tell her I will be there."  Dhairya says "But Maabhi, who will take care of me?"  Madhu reluctantly says "Santoshi will take care of you." Dhairya says "No way Maabhi." "Look Dhairya, I need to attend this function and get blessings from Kraanti Maa to make you better." "You can manage for a few hours."  "If you need anything, ask Ganga."  Madhu leaves and Santoshi brings over the food. Dhairya wishes he could throw the food in Santoshi's face, but he remembers he can't move his stupid damn arms or legs.  She takes a piece of paratha and tries to feed him.  He thinks "I can't believe I have to rely on Santoshi to eat."  He is hungry though, and it smells really good so he opens his mouth for her to feed him all the while glaring at her.  He then starts to cough, but Santoshi quickly gets the glass of water on the nightstand and puts it to his mouth.  He looks at her and takes a sip.  He then thinks "Even though I am stuck in this bed, I have to find a way to continue tormenting Santoshi."  

Santoshi finishes feeding Dhairya and says "Okay now it is time to give you a bath."  Dhairya looks wide eyed and says "Are you crazy?" "You are going to give me a bath?" "Call Ganga, she can give me a bath."  Santoshi smiles and says "Ganga has gone to the market and no one else is home."  "So if you want to have a bath, then I am the only one who can help you."  Dhairya can see that she is amused, but he has no choice but to let Santoshi help him.  She proceeds to help him to the bathroom with much struggle but manages to get him there in one piece.  Once inside Santoshi seems a bit hesitant and shy, but goes towards Dhairya and begins to pull his shirt up.  Dhairya too is feeling shy but just frowns at her, as he never thought in his wildest dreams that Santoshi and him would be in this situation. Once Santoshi has pulled off his shirt, she can't help but admire Dhairya's body.  She catches herself checking him out and feels his eyes on her and quickly looks away.  Dhairya is slightly amused at Santoshi checking him out.  Then he thinks to himself "Wait I don't want her to  be checking me out."  Then she goes to take his pants off.  Dhairya yells "Stop! What do you think you are doing?"  Santoshi amused says "Are you going to bathe with your pants on."  He rolls his eyes and says "No!"  She then begins to pull his pants off, and then his boxers when Dhairya shouts "You can leave the boxers on."  Santoshi then leads him towards the bathtub and proceeds to pour water on him and give him a bath.  The whole time she is very aware of the close proximity between them.  Dhairya too is aware of how close Santoshi is to him, particularly when Santoshi starts washing his hair and his body.  They awkwardly share glances every so often but then look away.  Santoshi finally finishes giving Dhairya his bath, and goes to get him up, but slips and and screams "Aaah" before falling into the tub on top of Dhairya.  Santoshi is now completely soaked and sitting on Dhairya's lap.  She looks up, her hand on Dhairya's bare chest, and him intensely gazing at her.  They share a long gaze before Santoshi breaks it off.  She struggles to get out of the tub, as Dhairya keeps looking at her, but finally manages to get herself out, and then help Dhairya out of the tub and into his clothes.  She then goes to change, and tells Dhairya she will go make lunch for him  Dhairya says "Can I come and watch?"  He then thinks to himself "What am I saying?"  She looks at him surprised and says "Okay."

Santoshi is in the kitchen cooking fajitas, something Dhairya sir asked her to make.  She wasn't sure what this dish was, but since Dhairya asked her to make it she decided she would try her best. Meanwhile Dhairya is watching her from his wheelchair and is thinking "What is happening to me?" "Why would I ask Santoshi if I could watch her cook?" He thought "I need to torment Santoshi." "She is the reason that Riya left me."  Santoshi in the meantime does not know what is going on with Dhairya, but thinks "Maybe Kaka is right, now that Riya maam is gone and Dhairya has to depend on me he is starting to change."  She shakes the thought away.  Dhairya thinks to distract Santoshi so that she will ruin the dish she is making and he can yell at her.  While she is near the stove Dhairya pretends to wince in pain and Santoshi turns around to see him and burns herself really bad.  She screams in pain.  Dhairya is immediately concerned but is unable to go near her.  He curses himself for making her get hurt.  But thinks "Isn't this what I wanted?"  "For Santoshi to suffer."  She goes to put some ointment and Dhairya calls her over and asks if she is okay.  She says she is okay, but he can tell she is in pain.  He then says something he never thought he would say to Santoshi. "I'm sorry!"  Santoshi looks at him confused.  "What are you sorry for Dhairya sir?" He says "Because of me you got hurt."  He then looks at her for a few minutes and tells her "Forget about lunch, I am tired." Santoshi takes him upstairs to rest.  In the meantime, she replays everything that happened since the morning and thinks "I think I am in love with Dhairya sir."  She smiles at the realization and decides she wants to do something special for Dhairya.  She decides she will dress up for him. (In my story Santoshi doesn't have that second makeover that Madhu gave her)

Dhairya is in his room and is having a tough time sleeping, thinking about Santoshi.  He is confused as to why she is consuming his thoughts.  He says "I hate this naukrani."  "So then why can't I stop thinking about her?"  "She is everything I am not." "She is unsophisticated and such a typical village girl."  Meanwhile Santoshi is in her room getting ready, trying to remember all the fashion and makeup tips Anju had given her.  She puts on this pretty yellow sari with short cap sleeves and a deep back.  She wears her hair straight and down, and simple earrings and bangles.  As she is leaving her room she runs into Kaka and Kaki who see her all dressed up.  They ask her what is the occasion.  She tells them "I think I am in love with Dhairya sir and thought to dress up for him." Both Kaka and Kaki are so happy.  Santoshi tells them everything that happened that morning (Well not everything that happened in the bathroom).  Kaka smiles and says "Santoshi beta, I am so happy for you." "I hope Dhairya will soon realize his love for you."  She smiles takes their blessings and goes.

Kaka brings Dhairya downstairs where everyone is seated in the living room.  Dhairya looks around the room for Santoshi, but she is not in sight.  Kaka notices this, and thinks "Oh so he is looking for Santoshi." He says "Dhairya beta, Santoshi will be down in a few minutes, don't worry." Dhairya feels a bit embarrassed, while everyone else looked confused.  A few minutes later Santoshi comes down the stairs and Dhairya is blown away by how beautiful she looks.  He can't take his eyes off her.  Maabhi sees this and seems concerned along with Nupur, while Kaka, Kaki and Pratap all see Dhairya and are happy.  Kaka and Kaki compliment Santoshi on her new look and ask Dhairya what he thinks.  He wants to say she looks hot.  But he thinks now this is my turn to insult Santoshi and get her to leave this house and my life.  He says "Santoshi..." (He looks like he is going to compliment her, but starts to laugh)  Santoshi sees him laughing and is confused. He says "What?" "You thought you can change your clothes and I will find you beautiful and accept you as my wife?"  "I can't stand your face." "You look like a clown."  "No man will find you beautiful, least of all me." "Why don't you go be with your Santoshi Maa." Kaka yells "Dhairya!"  Santoshi looks shattered and starts to cry. Dhairya sees this and feels bad and thinks "I used to insult her all the time and I didn't care."  "How come now I can't bare to see her crying like this."  Santoshi just looks at him, tears streaming down her face, and runs upstairs.  Dhairya feels like a jerk, and yells at Madhu to take him upstairs.

That night Dhairya is in his room hoping Santoshi would come by.  She had ignored him the whole evening.  Which didn't surprise him, as he insulted her for the 100th time.  He is about to call Maabhi to put him into bed, when Santoshi shows up.  He is surprised.  He says "You?"  Santoshi merely says "I am doing my responsibilities as your wife."  She takes him over to the bed and puts him under the covers and then gives him his medications without saying anything. Dhairya too doesn't say anything and just looks at her with disbelief.  He thought "She came even after I insulted her." She then goes to change his clothes.  She doesn't look at his face and quietly changes his clothes. Meanwhile Dhairya is looking at her intently not taking his eyes off her for a minute.  Santoshi finishes changing him and goes to the bathroom to change.  When she comes out Dhairya is still looking at her.  She ignores him and heads to the sofa and goes to sleep without saying a word.

The next morning Dhairya wakes up early and sees Santoshi sleeping on the sofa. He thinks to himself "She seems so innocent and peaceful."  He watches her while she sleeps until he notices her stirring and about to wake up. He pretends to go back to sleep and continues to watch her from afar.  Later that day the doctor comes and says Dhairya's test results are normal, so we called a specialist to come see him to determine why he has become paralyzed.  The specialist is none other than Santoshi Maa disguised as a doctor.  She comes and tells everyone to leave as she does a checkup. ( She does some of her Santoshi Maa jadoo as she realizes Dhairya has been punished enough) Then Santoshi Maa comes out of the room and says "Dhairya needs to take rest."  "I gave him some special medication, and he should be fine when he wakes up."  They all leave Dhairya to rest and thank Dr. Santoshi.

In the evening, Dhairya surprises everyone by coming down the stairs completely back to normal.  Everyone is happy and Madhu says it is because of Kranti Maa.  Kaka, Kaki and Pratap just roll their eyes.  Santoshi silently says "Jai Santoshi Maa" Madhu goes over to Dhairya and says "Dhairya what would you like to eat?" "Santoshi will make it for you." "Santoshi whatever Dhairya wants make it for him."  Dhairya simply replies by saying "No Maabhi, I will eat what Santoshi has made." "Besides, this Shahi Paneer and Roti smells delicious." Madhu is perplexed but goes back to her seat.  Dhairya looks over at Santoshi who comes next to him to serve him.  He quietly eats his food, sneaking glances at Santoshi.  

Later that night, Dhairya is in his bedroom changing when Santoshi comes in wanting to check up on him.  Upon seeing him shirtless she gets shy and turns around.  Dhairya amused says "You have already seen me without my shirt." "Why are you so shy now?"  Santoshi doesn't turn around and Dhairya thinks to tease her more when Madhu comes.  She says Dhairya "Please put a shirt on."  Dhairya goes to put his shirt on and Madhu tells them about a big party that is happening at the house tomorrow and that she needs Santoshi and him to look their best. She leaves and Santoshi is about to go when Dhairya says "Where do you think you are going?" She says "To my room."  He says "This is your room." Santoshi responds by saying "But you are all better now, you don't need me take care of you."  Dhairya replies "I don't need you take care of me, I want you too."  Santoshi's eyes widen at Dhairya sir openly flirting with her.  Dhairya too is shocked that he is flirting with Santoshi.  But before he can say anything else Kaki calls for Santoshi and she rushes out of there.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Hey guys.  I am glad you like the story so far.😊  Katori I tried to not make Dhairya as much of a jerk in my story, as we get enough of that on the show. Symphony as we all discussed we thought Dhairya would find out about Riya's truth on his bday/marriage, and since they did not do that on the show I thought I would write that part in my story.😛  I am glad you liked the burger scene.  I thought to include stuff like that because on the show Santoshi had made burgers for Dhairya and he liked it.  Though this is my own story I wanted it to relate to the current track and to things that happened on the show.

I will be posting the next chapter today sometime.😃  There will be a lot more romance in this one.😉

@bold -- this is what we are waiting for.. seems like forever. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Muuaah Oceanus85 dear.What an update. 👏 I love it that you have still kept Dhairya a little jerk but at the same time made him feel concerned for Santo & develop some feeling for her.Bathroom Sairya scenes aaye haaye.I want this Santo on the show who not only feels shy while taking off Dhairya's clothes but also secretly cheking him(her sexy Dhairya sir) out.Jee bhar k dekh le Santo tera hi pati hai.Dhairya is amused by Santo.Kranti Maa LOL I was missing her.Santoshi happy & realized her love for Dhairya.Dhairya flirting with her haye yeh show pe kab hoga.Shocked Santo. 😆 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago