Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

Sadia.. πŸ€—
Wonderful update..
Shra now treating her as ms. Roy and even her children ah poor sumo..
Shra was upset coz of neil and her ..
Interesting update..
Continue soon...

Ranju πŸ€—
anonymousanju thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love all the flashbacks you write n the love, care you show is out of world...their sweet lil family full of love n happiness...
how cute all four are... the way you write past n present is amazing
..why present is so horrible?? why is sumo acting like this?? please reveal soon...
Shanaya1526 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi there , I Shanz I have readed all chapters and I must say ur really superb writer I ever seen as I am new in ShraMan writers world I M seeing ameszing writers every day and ur the most amending one for me   For sure
http://picasion.com/gl/6SlI/Edited by Shanaya1526 - 7 years ago
dhanyata thumbnail
My most favourite story !! I have said this before, but your imagination is simple adorable. All the flashback scenes are excellent. They are super cute. Sometimes in the day, I used to think about shravan and suman and if i wanted to imagine their maritial life, I can only imagine Krish and Kriya as their children. SOOO lovable chapters you are giving. Even the present situation, that Shravan is trying to prove Suman, Suman's struggle to keep herself away from kids and Shravan (though it seems she is doing all this for a purpose) is beautifully portrayed. 
Please bring more of them. It can be their flashbacks, current tashn, Sumo's plans to expose the truth, Shrav Sumo romance(😳) or simply about the kids.  I can say am dying to read more and more and more about them.

All compliments to youπŸ˜ƒ
dhanyata thumbnail
Am missing this adorable family of 4 already.😭 What are krish kriya doing. What s sumo's plan. How shrav is going to get her back. Please bring them to us.  Waiting eagerly. 
Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter as always. waiting for next chapter πŸ˜Š update soon.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: dhanyata

My most favourite story !! I have said this before, but your imagination is simple adorable. All the flashback scenes are excellent. They are super cute. Sometimes in the day, I used to think about shravan and suman and if i wanted to imagine their maritial life, I can only imagine Krish and Kriya as their children. SOOO lovable chapters you are giving. Even the present situation, that Shravan is trying to prove Suman, Suman's struggle to keep herself away from kids and Shravan (though it seems she is doing all this for a purpose) is beautifully portrayed. 

Please bring more of them. It can be their flashbacks, current tashn, Sumo's plans to expose the truth, Shrav Sumo romance(😳) or simply about the kids.  I can say am dying to read more and more and more about them.

All compliments to youπŸ˜ƒ

Sweetest comment I've received till now😳
Can't thank enough for this appreciation. Means a lot😊
My exams are ahead, so can't update right now. Will be back soon!
dhanyata thumbnail
Sure .. All the very best for your exams !! πŸ˜Š Come back with a bang on chapter !!
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Janeman so sorry for being late *kaan pakad ke *
Coming to the update

"I wish I could get back to mumma's tummy! At least waha toh homework, drawing classes aur itna sara stress toh nehi hota",
Aww krish is shooo cuteee . I wanna pull his cheeks.
Shravu flustering Sumo πŸ˜‰
Sumo craving for pani Puri and shravu gave her meethi pani puri 🀣
Preggo sumo is a treat to watch . Wish we got something like that on show but ab kya? 😭
Kriya calling Sumo a stranger ...aww my poor baby 😭
Mast mast update !!!!!!
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜›
All.the best Janeman πŸ€—
Go nail it!!!
hiral_2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Story going really wellπŸ‘ nice updateπŸ‘πŸΌ waiting eagerly for next one