Sumo having amnesia.
Poor shravu taking care of kids alone 😭
I loved tum bin song ❀️
Jaldi se update krna πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm πŸ€—
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh no !! I was imagining such a blissful life and how did this happened? You did brought me to reality.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sapphire3

Sowieee janeman M late
Sumo having amnesia.
Poor shravu taking care of kids alone 😭
I loved tum bin song ❀️
Jaldi se update krna πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm πŸ€—

πŸ€—
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chapter 10

Months have been passed, Pallavi brought Suman to her home. Suman enters & stops in front of a picture..a girl with glowing eyes smiling as if her laughter will be heared right now from the frame. Full of life, happy soul. Suman smiles slightly seeing her. Pallavi turns back & comes near her.

"Sanchi...meri beti hai. I mean thi. Do saal pehle ek accident mein hum sabko chhor kar chali gayi", she gets emotional.

Suman can't say anything. What can she say to console. This lady lost her daughter who was probably 24 years old. Suman sighs.

"Come, come here", Pallavi says.

Pallavi takes Suman to a room & says from now its her room. Suman looks around. So perfectly decorated. There's a reading table beside the bed, family pictures on the wall, there's a small swing near the large windows.

"Sanchi ka kamra hai ye. Aaj se tum yehi rahogi", Pallavi says.

Suman is surprised. How can she live there. Its her daughter's memory. Pallavi caresses Suman's face.

"Aaj se tum mere liye Sanchi ho"

Suman smiles slightly.

"Accha ab tum araam karo. Main dinner lagati hoon. Uske baad tumhe medicine bhi lena hai", Pallavi leaves.

Suman goes near the swing & touches it. She sits on it & smiles.

~~~

At home.
Shravan is sitting on the swing in his room holding his & Suman's picture.

-Flashback
Suman is sitting on Shravan's lap, both are on the swing in their room. She's wearing his shirt & he's shirtless. She's trying to read a book but he's disturbing her. He rubs his nose against her neck & she feels ticklish.
She moves away but he holds her tight. She turns her face toward him & asks what is he doing. He makes a puppy face & pouts. She blushes & hugs him. He clicks a selfie like this.
Flashback ends-

Shravan cries & holds the picture tight.

Kho gaya, gum ho gaya
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..
Ho tera, woh mera
Saath nibhaaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..
Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni

Shravan goes to the book shelf. There are about thousands of books. Both of them love to read. And they used to keep their love messeges into the books. Such as Shravan used to keep a chit for Suman into her favourite book, she also used to do the same.

-Flashback
Suman is angry with Shravan as he is busy with watching cricket match on TV when she needs his company. She gets irked seeing him fully concentrated on the match. She goes near the book shelf & takes out her favourite story book. A romantic novel. She smiles seeing it as Shravan gifted it on her 23th birthday. She excitedly looks at Shravan who is still looking at TV screen. She sighs & sits on the sofa with the book.

Suman opens the book & starts reading. Even she doesn't know how many times she read it, that much she loves this book. For its stroy writing? Not at all. Because her dear hubby gifted it. It was her birthday & he said "There's nothing in the world, there'll be nothing in the world more important than you to me. Nothing can be more loved" sitting on his knees in front of her.

She smiles recalling it. She murmurs "match mein toh aise ghuse huye ho jaise Sachin ne century ki jimmedari inhe di ho, hadh hai". She fumes.

She opens the 23th page & gets a chit surprisingly. She opens it.

"There's in the world, there'll be nothing in the world more important than you to me. Nothing can be more loved than you by, not even this cricket match" is written on it. Date - today's one.

Suman smiles & kisses on the chit. Shravan is still looking at the TV. She keeps the book aside & jumps into the bed. It was so sudden that Shravan gets surprised. She sits on his lap, takes his arms around her belly making a hug. Her arms encircle his neck. He smiles & switches the TV off. Both fall on the bed together.
Flashback ends-

Aisa bhi kya milna, saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyun sazaa humne hai paayi, Ranjhana ve
Phir se mujhe jeena, tujhpe hai marna
Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai, Saajnaa ve
Laqeeron pe likh di kyun judaai..
Gair sa hua khud se bhi, na koi mera
Dard se karle chal yaari, dil ye keh raha
Kholun jo baahein, bas gham ye simat rahe hain
Aankhon ke aage lamhe ye kyun ghat rahe hain
Jaane kaise koi sehta Judaaiyaan

Shravan opens one of his favourite book. There's chit inside it.

"I love you more than you love me, Mr. Chey Foot Char Inch" is written on it.

He reads. A drop of tear falls on making the chit wet. He keeps the book into the shelf. He goes near the mirror. Suman's cosmetics, vermilion, Bengals are kept there along with Shravan's perfumes & watches.

-Flashback
In the morning,
Shravan is sleeping peacefully. Suman comes after taking shower. She sees him & smiles. She goes near him & splashes some water drop on his face from her wet hair. He smiles. She goes near his ear & says to get up. He hugs her tightly & opens his eyes. He gets more closer to her face, she blushes. She gives him vermilion to put it on her forehead. He does so. They hug.
Flashback ends-

At Roy residence.
Suman holds a mangal sutra tightly into her hand & stares at it. It was found on her neck when she was taken to hospital. Then it was kept on the side table near her bed. None noticed but she took it with her.

Pallavi enters. Suman hides the mangal sutra. Pallavi takes Suman to dinning table.

At home.
Shravan goes to their cupboard. Suman's cloths are kept there & so properly arranged. Her t-shirts, her sarees and all. He takes out a t-shirt where there's written "he's mine". She brought a pair of t-shirts for them. He has a same designed t-shirt where there's written "she's mine". They clicked a picture wearing these. He smiles recalling those moments. Its been 1 year, Suman is not found anywhere. He left no place where he hasn't searched for her. He holds her t-shirt & falls asleep.

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Ranjhan mileya naa ye...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba
Lakeeran vich likh di judaai

~~~

Next morning.
Shravan wakes up & looks at his phone's screen. Its Krish-Kriya's birthday. He goes to kids' room. He's so much broken inside but he never failed to take proper care of his kids. He can't fill their mom's place but he did everything which a father could do. He never cries in front of kids even. He goes near them, they're sleeping, looking like two angels from heaven fallen asleep mistakenly in human's bedroom. He sighs & touches their sleeping beautiful faces.

Krish moves slightly still sleeping. There's a picture of Shravan-Suman, which Krish is holding while sleeping. Shravan is surprised. He still remembers the moment when krish clicked it.

-Flashback
Suman is angry with Shravan as he got late due to office work, wo their dinner plan got cancelled. Kids & Suman are sitting on sofa in the living room, Shravan enters holding a guilty smile on face. Suman fumes & doesn't even looks at him. Kriya signals that mom is so angry. Shravan makes a scared face.

Shravan stands in front of them trying to get Suman's attention. But Suman is still ignoring as if he doesn't exist.

"Aaammm...sorry kids. Woh aaj...thoda late ho gaya", he looks at his wrist watch, he's 3 hours late.

Suman looks at him angrily hearing "a little late".

"I mean thoda jyada late ho gaya", He says holding a guilty smile on face.

Suman looks away.

"Sorry beta", he says looking at Krish-Kriya.
"Its ok,papa", kids get convinced so easily.

Shravan is relieved at least kids are not so angry, its so easy to pacify Suman. Suman gives an angry look to her kids. Kids hold a guilty smile like their dad. Shravan notices.

"So hot naa?", he says to kids looking at Suman.

Suman looks angrily at him.

"I mean weather, so hot", he changes his statement.

Kids laugh out loud. They signal to pacify their mom nicely. Shravan nods ok. He sits near Suman. Suman tries to leave but he pulls her making her sit on his lap. Kids enjoy the view. Suman tries to make a face irked face.

Shravan feasts his fingers on her waist & arms, she feels ticklish & finally laughs out loud. Krish quickly takes out the phone & clicks the picture. Shravan knows his son clicked his favourite picture which was later kept on kids' room,beside their bed.
Flashback ends-

Shravan kisses on Krish's forehead. These two miss their mom so much he knows that. Even they don't want to celebrate their birthday because this is the day when they lost their mom just one year ago. But Shravan decides to make them realise, their mom wherever she is, she'll remain happy if her kids are happy.

Shravan gets up to prepare for birthday celebration. He has to go temple also, Suman always used to pray & feed poor people on kids' birthday. She used to say kids need blessings as they don't have anyone to bless except their mom-dad. Shravan sighs.

Pallavi comes to Sanchi's room. Suman is not there. She asks servant where's she. They say she has gone to temple. Pallavi is surprised as Suman never goes out alone. Pallavi goes out to go to the nearby temple.

Pallavi reaches at the temple where priest is serving food to poor people. She goes inside but Suman is not there. Pallavi prays & thanks God for blessing her with Suman. Priest gives her prasad & says a girl has arranged this puja & bhoj for her beloved one. Pallavi takes the prasad & prays to God for fulfilling all wishes of that person.

At home.
Krish & Kriya cut the cake, as their dad said their mom will be back if they stay happy. They're relieved that at least now they know how can they bring their mom back. Shravan feels happy seeing kids happy. They're happy thinking about their mom, not because of their birthday.

Shravan asks them to wish for something to God s birthday present. They pray to God for send back their mom to them. Shravan smiles sadly. He signals toward the up above & prays to fulfill his kids' wish.

Kriya prepares to feed cake to Shravan. Both kids are not smiling yet.

"Krish, baby won't you make me eat cake 1st?", Shravan asks.
"Kyun papa?", Both ask.
"Arey! Krish bada hai naa? Aur woh bhi 10 minutes ka bada!", he jokes.

Krish feels shy, as it sounds silly. He's a big boy now. Both laugh & feed cake together. Shravan hugs his kids.

Pushkar enters there in hurry. Kriya scolds him for being late. Shravan looks at his face, he's tensed.

"Chotey!? Kya baat hai? Itna pareshan kyun hai?"
"bhaiya kuch baat karni hai"

Shravan says kids to enjoy & goes inside with Pushkar.

At Roy residence.
Pallavi comes back at home & finds Suman there.

"Kaha thi tum, Sanchi?"
"Woh..maa main toh shopping gayi thi. Ye dekhiye aap ke liye ear rings layi hoon. Akhir nayi company ki owner ho rahi hai aap, sab kuch naya hona chahiye naa?"
"Par Robin toh keh raha tha ke tum.."
"Maa choriye naa ye sab baatein. Aap ready ho jayiye jaldi se"
"Beta company kharidi hai humne. Humare employees se jyada to tum khush lag rahe ho. Of course hona bhi chahiye, iss company mein tumhara interest sabse jyada tha. In fact tumhari wajeh se ye mujhe hasil hua. So I"ve decided something. Ye company tumhare naam ki hogi"

Suman smiles.

At home.
"Bhaiya kuch hi der mein humara ghar bhi nilaam ho jayega"

Pushkar explained everything how Malhotras' company got huge business loss & it got sold.

"Main toh kuch nehi lagta uss family ka. Toh mujhe kyun bata raha hai ye sab, chotey"
"Bhaiya please,gusse ko side mein rakkhe thande dimaag se socho. Bade papa puri tarah se toot chuke hai. We need to support him"
"Sorry I can't help", Shravan leaves.

Pushkar sighs. He follows Shravan. Shravan was about to collide with a chair, Krish instantly moves it from his path. Shravan got saved from getting hurt.

"Beta, are you ok?"
"Of course. Akhir papa ko support karna sab ka responsibility hai"

Pushkar smiles & messes Krish' hair. Shravan thinks.

"Kids, get ready. We're going to Delhi", Shravan says.

Pushkar hugs Shravan.

Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
Simran0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ritu 
Seriously you portrayed shravans pain so beautifully n tht song 
And flashbacks it was really awesome 
Meine 2 tyms tumhara yeh part padhi😳
Waiting for ur next part 
Pls post asap 
And if possible pm me😊