Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: noor321

I honestly got that feeling at times that they may be seeing each other but they could just be very close.

I remember seeing a pic of Shahrukh with loads of kids including his on a holiday and Navya and Agysta were there as well.😆

But ABSr could have a problem with the whole muslim thing.

Muslim thing might not be a big deal in today's times. Children hardly listen to parents until and unless they are from villages from south and north India or better villages across India. In metropolitans like Mumbai people have become a bit broad minded in their approach and have given the required space to their children. And when you have genes of SRK Aryan can be trustworthy and faithful for sure. Lol I'm trying to do match making here 😆 . But I do like to see them together 😳 Navya is beautiful and Aryan has his fathers look and together the combo looks sizzling hot.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NepaliStrawbery

Everyone parties and grades matters end of the day.As much as i hate to admit i do feel sting of jealousy that they won't have to struggle for jobs or a secure future like us. It just seems unfair system where for a mortal like me. I have to work my butt to secure my future. I guess the pride there will for me I made it on my own.i am proud i will make it on my own

Preach!!!

I am super jealous of them. So unfair to a lot of us who work a thousand times harder to get so little (well Comapred to them!) in return!   And look at these people doing nothing worthwhile and living a life of ultra luxury.

But you know, as they say you get nothing more than what you're destined to have. That's life. Luck plays such a big part.

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

DDS: Zyaada khush mat hoiye. She definitely has a crush on him. 😆 Even Ibrahim teased her about her crush.

Crush will be crushed soon.She is K3G's Rani mukherji and Im Kajol.Akhirme Aryan mere saath hi suraj hua madam karega.😳
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
On the pics, these are nothing, really!

Nothing much that can tarnish one's image. I don't think Big B is as conservative n medieval minded as some people make him out to be. Otherwise Navya would not be even allowed to be on her own on a foreign land.

She's absolutely gorgeous though! One of the very few starkids who got the looks.
Aryan is a lucky dude if she's crushing over him. 😆
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aryan is better looking version of srk 👍🏼
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My sensors can sense some drug materials in her body,
Perhaps If its working correctly
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Genie: Does Aryan have his father's charm? He is as angry young man & bratty like his Dad in his early days but as charming?? Also wooow, look at those abs! *shyeee*

Nope, nope, nope. He was so cute and charming in K3G, not now. People say IF is harsh. Can you imagine Aryan making a debut with KJo's sloppy direction like SOTY ? Even aam janta will skewer him unless he has double the charm of SRK right out of the bat. No time for Aryan to settle in or he will be judged harshly. Abhi is nothing compared to how Aryan will be judged. He better go to Lee Strasberg or some respected acting school if he wants this even before debut. This kid was born with a platinum spoon, gloves off totally. 
Edited by Justmoi - 7 years ago
It would be funny to see if Big B actually takes offense to this considering the hypocrite he is. Jawaani se budhape tak aish karo aur phir chalo char dhaan karne and yap about pratishta anushasan blah blah
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddds.

Crush will be crushed soon.She is K3G's Rani mukherji and Im Kajol.Akhirme Aryan mere saath hi suraj hua madam karega.😳

#TeamAnjali 🤣
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are they really Studying in England or fathers are buying their degrees?