Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi buddies thx a lot to like my Os Meri galti hai
it was most on raman guilt i said it will be most on raman as i plan to do for ishita individually means hereπŸ˜ƒ .

Yes this one will be most on ishita guilt her fear to face raman .

Maaf Kardijein 

It start with Ishita knowing raman who save her
Raman enter n talk harsh words to her like .

" Tum madjati to acha hota mere liye ... kamse kam tuhje samne na dak pata ... aur woh sabkuch phir se yaad na atah jo tum ne diya mujhko ... nafrat karta hoon tumse ... tum manhus ho mere liye aur mere bacho se door rehna samji ... zida thi to zarurat nahin samji ke samne ane se " ... Raman insult her taunts her n leave .

Ishita broke down .. feel sad have tears in eyes ... she could feel raman pain ... his anger ... frustration ... his hate for her all is right .. she sit on coach with tears falling ... Mani handle her n said ... " Ishu i think you really did a mistake on not facing him ... its not now i felt im also to be blame for Alia n his bro you stay with me ... you need to face them please for me do it go face the reality ... clear every things " ... mani make her understand n leave .

song play in background

Do pal ruka khwabon ka
Kanrwa aur phir
Chalfiye Tum kahan hum
Kahan...

Do pal ki thi ye diloon ki
Dastan aur phir
Chaldiye tum kahan hum
Kahan ...

Aur phir chaldiye
Tum kahan hum
kahan ...

Tum the ke thi
Koyi ujli kiran
Tum the ya koyi
Kali muskaayi thi

We saw raman who was driving stop his car n tears falling from eyes ... he get recalled all his n ishta spending moments like ... when they consumate their wed ... their anivesary ... when she got to know on preg ... when bus blast ... their pain ... their dance ... romancing ... ishrarudi scene ... when pihu born ... worst night ruhi death n raman blast on her ... he cry a lot on thinking his harsh talks ... he say why why now ishita .

Tum the ya tha
Sapnon ka tha saawan
Tum the ke
Khushiyon ki ghata
Chhaayi thi

Tum the ke tha koyi
phool khila

Tum the ya mila tha
mujhe naya jahaan

We see ishita lying on bed hugging pillow n was crying ... she recalled first time met with ruhi ... ishra first talk due of news paper ... their wed ... his first kiss on her cheek ... his taking care of her ... their hot romance during holi in bathroom ... their consumate n said I love you ... their romance ... when adi call her as ishima ... ruhi make her smile wipe her tears n worst night when niddhi take ruhi n car blast ... raman shout at her accuse her blame her ... she take pic which has ruhi n adi along with ishra ... she caress their face n hug it n cry ... n say im sorry .

Do pal ruka
Khwabon ka karwan
Aur phir chal diye
Tum kahan hum
Kahan ..

Do pal ki thi
Yeh dilon ki dastan
Aur phir chal diye
Tum kahan hum
Kahan..

We saw both in a separate frame crying with pain being separate from each ever n most without ruhi .

Next day Ishita decide to go back home at bhalla's to face raman ... once she arrive there she heard raman saying to bhalla' he will marry shagun in next week ... she drop her suitcase due of shocked from raman ... all turn n saw ishita n was happy but shagun was shocked to see her in front of her n alive ... she was about to go to meet her ... raman held her hand to stop her on saying ... " Shagun i dont want you to see her n nor to let our kids to meet her too ... she is almost dead for me n for you too ok " ... he glare at ishita n showing his anger to her .

" What is wrong with you raman ? ... ishita is alive n you want to marry with me ... she is your wife n pihu mother " ... shagun reply him .

Raman get furious n start to walk away n glare to ishita .

" Aap meri ghussa shagun par kyun utar rahe hai ... aap hamesha aise hi karto ho ... dusro ki ghussa kisi aur pe nikal na ... isileye aaj bhi woh yehi kar rahe hai ... mein sahin keh rahi hoon nah " ... ishita talk in a tone way .

Raman stop with her talk n reply her with anger ... " Wow you know me well han ... isiliye chor kar chali gayi ...ek bhar bhi apne ek dine ki bachi ko bhi nahin socha ... tum to shagun se bhi zida selfish nikli ... woh chei maiyno ki bachi chor di thi ... aur tum ek dine ki bachi ko ... sirf tum ko dard hota hai baki ko nahi han ... ab ayi wapas saath saal bath kyun ? ... tum ko kya lagta hai mein ye decision ghuse mein ley raha hoon hmmm ... tumhe lagthi hai ke mein khush nahin hoon ya tumhare bhaigar jee nahin saktha ... yeh raman kumar bhalla jis se tum janti thi woh margaya ... wapas kisliye ahyi ho mere liye ... oh bacho keliye ab to ruhi ke liye nahin keh saktey na ... sirf ruhi ke liye ... tum ko dek kar wohi raath yaad athi hai jab meri ru ... " he could not cont due of stammers n tears roll down while talking on ruhi .

Ishita feel his pain n try to touch him to console him ... he move away to her n show her his palm to where she is ... ishita could realize how she change him back like old rudeness with painfull ... she could realize on doing suicide was not a good decision ... what she left behind she did not realize it before but it too late now how life has change ... she could feel her guilty now on seeing
what she done how she ruin her happy family in sad n shattered now ... she was in tears n listen all raman taunts blames his anger frustration ... she cry n fall on her knees for ruining the happiness of the family to give them only sorrows pain ... really she become selfish for not thinking on her baby n try to end her life .

Iyers reach there on hearing raman loud voice ... adi came other there along with pihu ... pihu who saw ishita crying ... she could not bear it n went to her ... wipe her tears n said ... " Aap mat roiye ... aapar kisne chilaya ? mein aapko parvathi ki tarah rotey huwein nahin dek sakthi haar wali aunty ... Mein aapki beti ki tarah hoon tho please mat roiye " .

Ishita hug her as she recall her ruhi act when she used to wipe her tears to cheer her up ... she become emotional with tears n say ... " Im sorry beta ...im sorry to leave you like this " .

Raman yells at pihu n ask her to leave her on saying .. " Pihu ... dont stay close to her ... she may hurt you ... she is a bad lady who know only to give pain n hurt people ... stay away from her ... be with your shagun mama ... she love you not like other who just show fake love ... now soon shagun will be your real mum ... will get married " ... he glare at ishita while talking .

Adi n Iyers was shocked on hearing shaman wed ... adi who cant bear more insult of his ishima talk n make her stand n support her on saying ... " Papa you may forget her good deeds but not me ... you can forget if im a good with manners ... it all due to her ... my ishima my mum ... my isspiration ... she taught me how to live n how to learn to do respect for others ... she change me ... what ever im i it all due to her ... im feel proud to have her as my mum ... why you always taunts her only ? why cant you see your faults too ? ... for you every one are bad n you are good right ... but im sorry to day today n saath saal pehle you too was wrong not only ishima ... you still love her but you want to give her pain or suffer her ... other wise all this years why you did not marry shagun mama ... even thinking ishima was dead papa ... only after knowing she is alive you decide to marry why papa ? " .

Iahita shout on him to talk this way to raman n ask him to oppologise ... he did too ... Madhu said ... adi is right why now he want to marry her after knowing ishita is alive ... it only to give her pain .

" Bas ... han meine pehle shadi nahin ki meri marzi ... ab karna chahta hoon meri marzi hai ...bwahot ho chuka dard zindagi bitane ki ab nahin ... ye sab kuch iss aurat ke waja se howa ... han mere dil mein uski jaga thi par ab nahin ... jab woh zinda hai to kyun samne nahin ayi ... usse to kisi aur ka dard mitanata na ... to nibayein mujhe kya ... usse uss shani ki ziada fikar hai apni pariwar ki nahin ... to ab mein kyun uss ki parwa karoon ... usse kya laga mein pyaar karta hoon usse isiliye shadi nahin ki han ... mere dil mein usse ziada nafrat bari houwi hai usse kilye ... agar ye hijack na hota aur nahin ruhaan ki shoot nahin hota to yeh yahan kahan hoti right ishita ? ... you think you have only one child n its ruhi ... you forget him adi whom you change him show him how to live you forget his love ... look at her your daughter which is calling har wali aunty ... actually she should address you as mother but no you think only yourself your pain ... others pain was nothing ... look at her amma appa what their live become after you left ... my mother n father what was their fault han for you to go away ... you did not think once at all of them ... you talk big big words giving lecture but you done such a cheep act ... without thinking of all of them ... should face reality blah blah blah ... that your thought but you fail in your own act ... only you have right to get angry han ... you act as you only know what is good without asking me ... you did such a step which we are repented today ... you think i cant do or think any thing only you care for all of us right ? ... even that i should not be angry on you ... should i do your arti for ruining happiness of my family " ... he was talking in loud voice showing his attitude n angry .

At the door ruhi was listening every thing n was happy to hear n see her dad angry attitude toward ishita .

Raman ask amma vandu if he was wrong to react rudely with her that night ... both say no ...

Toshi shout ... " Oye madrassen tum do kya pagal ho ... janti hoon raman ka gussa hona jaiz tha ... par usse bhi to malum hona chahiye ke woh kya baat kar rahe hein ... usse raat jo bhi raman ne kahan sab kuch sehi nahin tah ... ussne ishita ka maamta par shaq kya ... jo sehin nahi tah ... hum sab jane teh hai ke ishita ki maamta kitta acha hai ... woh bhi uss watq woh kiya jo usse ek mah karti ... shayad mein bhi woh hi karti ... raman jo bhi muh mein aya woh baq diya bina choye ke kya sahin aur kya kalat ... tum ne hi usse kahan jane ko aur tum hi kussa kar rahein ho ke woh wapas nahin ayi kyun ati ... tumhare ilzam sune ki ... nahin raman tahli ek hi haath se nahin bajti balki dono haath se ... mein nahin kehrahi hoon ke ishita ki galti nahin hai ... lekin sift uss par gussa kar na yeh tik nahin hai ... tum ko lagta hai tum shagun se shadi karega to tum khuch hoge ... nahi putar tum gunna kartein kyun tum usse pyaar nahin karte ho ... mein janti hoon ke tum kitna pyaar kartein ho ishita se ... to phir ye naraz kyun putar ? ... apne dil se pucho ke kya sahin hai kya galat ... mah hoon tumhari bale hi chochu gi " ... she was in teary eyes .

Ishita who listen every thing silently with tears roll down n look at every one n recall how she left without thinking at once on them how she become selfish n weaker ... she reply him with a sad voice with tears " I know i did wrong ... meri bhi galti hai ... meine bina choche chamje apni jaan dene chali thi ... lekin woh bhi nahin houwa ... mani ne bachaya aur rudka phair ko diya ... uswaqt mujhe yehi laga ke mein usse tik kardoon ... mujhe itni himmat chachmein nahin tha waspi aneka ... dalti thi aap ke samne ane ki ... woh sab kuch yaad atey tey ... mein roti gayi ... saath saal mein ek aisa dine nahin tah jab meine aap sab ki yaad na ayi tho ... mani baar baar kahan jaow ... lekin mein busdil nik li ... mujhe laga saab log nafrat kartein hoge mujhse ... to phir wapas ane se kya faida ... mein kamzor nikli ... meine ita bar kadam jo liya woh bhi bina apko bataein ... mein nahin kehti ke mujhe phir apnalo ... mein kahan to sirf aapko maafi mangne chali ayi raman ... please mujhe maaf kardidein jo bhi aapka faila hoge mein khuchi khuchi se manloon gi ... mein vaadha karti hoon apse ... agar aap shagun se bhi shadi karni hai mein roku gi nahin ... mujh jiase manus ke saath jine ka kya faida ... mujhe maaf kardidein raman ... im so sorry meri waja se aap ne apki bethi koyein hai ... mein achi mah nahin hoon sirf dard dena janti hoon ... khuhiyan nahin pyaar nahin ... meine aapko pyaar diya hi nahin ... mein manhus hoon aapka mein chali jahoongi sirf maaf kardidein ek bar ... mein aapko apni manhus shakaal nahin digadoon gi ... mein ji loon gi aapke bine aapke pyaar ki yadoo se jis tarah jiti ayi hoon ... mein aapke bina adouri hoon aap mere sab kuch ho mere takat .. meri zindagi ... meine woh sabkuch ek hi paal mein tor diya  " ... tears was rolling from her eyes 😭 n with hand pleading for forgiven ... her heart was broken πŸ’” into pieces while she was talking .. she think raman will never forgive her again .. she has lost him forever now ... she could not met his eyes due of pain which could reflect in them ... he will not give her another chance again 😭 .

Every one was in tears n sad to know how both has been gone thru ... as a mother n father both was right in their place ... but some harsh words broke both of them .

Ruhi felt bad on hearing all this n she leave there with sad face n realize she was wrong to think bad on her ishima ... tears roll fron her eyes n she leave from there .

Ishita wait for raman ans on seeing he did not say any thing nor did a move ... she realize how hurt she give him ... she start to walk away with a sad shattered heart ... every one call her to stop but she cont walking until a voice stop her .

" Aaj phir se wohi galti karne jarahi ho hmm ... phir mujhe akela chor kar  shalijana chahti ho ... phir se muhje ravan kumar bana  karna chahti ho ... mein to tere bina bhi adura hoon ... tum hi meri janat ho meri achiana ho ... tum ho to mein hoon ... dil hamesha yehi chahan ke tum wapas ajaow mere pass ... tujhe kab ka maaf kiya tah ... mein to tumse betanha pyaar karta hoon ... sirf tumhi ho jo mujhe sabal sak ti ho ... laut awo mere pass yeh dil roh ta hai tere bina meri madrassen ... mein tumse door nahin rehsak tah ... I LOVE YOU " he was walking while he was expressing his feeling to her with tears in eyes n feel relief from heart to remove all his pain ... he open his arms for a hug ... she walk to him with smile on face ... both have an intense  hug πŸ€— ... both was shedding joy tears ... both say sorry to each ever n say I LOVE YOU A LOT β€οΈ ... Raman told her to not ever never leave him again ... she said yes πŸ˜ƒ .

Whole the family was happy n clap for them ... raman say sorry to shagun ... she said she would never take ishita place as she know how much he love ishita ... shagun take pihu to ishita n told her she is your real mama not har wali aunty ... pihu hug ishita n call her mama ... ishita was happy to get back her family ... ishradihu have an hug πŸ€— ... both family too hug each ever n reunite for ever with happiness . 

Same time some one call them on landline ... when toshi say hello ... other one said put it on speaker then she talk ... " Ishima papa adi bhaya aur sab log ...mein aap se  kareeb hoon ... aap sab log mijhe jante bhi hai ... agar janna hai mein kahan hoon  tho bahaar ayein janoge ke mein koon hoon " .. cut the call .. every one said ruhi its ruhi who call ishita as ishima ... they run out said n saw ruhaan standing out near the vanity van ... she was in tears n have smile too . 

Ishra address him as ruhi n point there finger to her ... she did a yes sign n remove the wing ... they all saw her long hair she was a girl ... their daughter ruhi is alive ... ishra run to her they have a hug πŸ€—πŸ˜­ with tears ... they take her name same as her take ishima name ... they was so emo on knowing she was alive n was with them ... later one by one hug her rudihu have a bro sis hug too πŸ€— ... then ishrarudihu have a family hugs πŸ€— ... all clap for ishra happiness πŸ‘ .

ISHRA LEAVE HAPPILY WITH THEIR KIDS πŸ˜ƒ 

HAPPY   ENDING                                                     

THAT IT GUYS HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT N WILL LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU SAW IT PLEASE HIT LIKE BUTTON TOO πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ 

THX 

HANSA πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update, family reunion.
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice..
Finally ishra milan then ruhi too came back..
Family reunion..
Loved it
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sririt

Lovely update, family reunion.

thsnk you
--HANISA-- thumbnail

thank you
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Very nice..
Finally ishra milan then ruhi too came back..
Family reunion..
Loved it

thank you
princess2791 thumbnail
beautiful lovely emotional heart touching update. love it very much. thanks for pm.
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice...
Finally ishraru reunion...