Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
exam khatham nahi hua kya😊update kab milegi
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niha0606

exam khatham nahi hua kya😊update kab milegi

exams khatam par abhi phir start hone waale hain😆update deti hun!

something...something?

11:30 AM- Office

"Again, it was the same nightmare which woke me at two in the morning! My insecurities were achieving heights in scaring me out of my wits. I had been experiencing this since almost a week now. She has left me alone...and I was searching for her like a lunatic! Believe me; I had understood very well that I can't live without my girl...my special one! I had not been able to sleep properly for almost three nights...that nightmare would keep me up, thinking all horrific possible reasons of her leaving me. I have been behaving like a mentally retarded person in the office today and I even got irritated and shouted at her for a time or two due to the work she hasn't done. I was literally, hell irritated by the state of my mind. I need to apologize to her soon! And it's her important meeting today, may be doing it perfect without any mistakes may make her job permanent in this office...I hope if I was there to at least see her but I can at least wish her if I can't go there..."

1:46 PM

"I know...that she is angry at me for shouting at her, but how can she ignore me like that...? She literally shooed me away when I went to talk to her secretly...I know, I took out my diary again...but I am feeling like writing today...! Yeah, so where was I? Ahh...Nisha! How ridiculous is that yaar? I hate this...she can't ignore me like that! I'll talk to her now, no matter how! If she can do this being my wife...then I am her husband too! Yes, I am angry too...and I'll prove that I get angry too...let her come today..."

2:15 PM

"I totally don't believe this! Firstly, what I did and then what she did! I seriously want to jump off a cliff due to happiness. This really happened? I want to shout...I want to shout...I want to shout...my happiness out! Exactly what happened a few minutes ago was that I had called all the interns into my cabin to wish them luck as Nisha was too adamant that she wouldn't listen to me and I was left with this last option! The proximity between Nisha and Karan was too damn irritating...Only I know how I had stopped my blood from boiling...This Karan is getting on my nerves now...I really have to do something about him now! Let it be...he is a gadha! Ahh..where was I? yeah..my special one! She was too adamant to even look at me..Arre, I know that she is angry, but there's really no need to keep making me realize that again and again! Anyhow, wife is wife, even if she doesn't think herself to be!

Patience...Kabir...patience! Yeah, actually what happened was that I had called the interns to my cabin just to make Nisha come to me! I gave them a long list of do's and don'ts for the meeting! And as I finished, they walked away from my cabin, but I had managed anyhow to stop her from going! I slowly took her hand in mine, slowly brushing my fingers in her palm. I apologized to her. She just kept looking into my eyes, her anger faded away and maybe for the first time I saw that same spark in her eyes, which matched mine. I felt some similar feelings between us! I don't know when, but I just kissed her on her forehead and wished her all the best. I know...controlling myself is getting harder for me! But till I realized, it was late, she was gone...she was nowhere in front of me...I thought that maybe I had again rushed the things...but what happened the very next moment was never expected...she walked into my cabin again...and looked back and locked the door...all this is surprising! She walked towards me...encircled her hands around my neck and slightly kissed over my lips, and slowly mumbled, "Thank you bestie!" she caressed my cheek with her thumb, "Why?" I whispered slowly, "I just felt like...I don't know what is happening to me..." she mumbled looking deep in my eyes. THIS WAS SHOCKING! "I feel you..." I said as I hugged her. Our first kiss, oh sorry, second!

01:00 A M, the remaining story...wifey is sleeping!

After that moment, today, there was literally no minute today when I wasn't in my dreamland! I still can't believe that it has happened, that she really did that! How can she sleep so peacefully after snatching away my night's sleep, I know that this is going to be another sleepless night for me...! And yeah, I forgot to tell an important thing! Wifey has passed her first test! I was waiting for her near the parking...where I wait for her every time. I was feeling really worried as it had been three hours since she was in that conference room with my wicked boss and colleagues! I was literally praying for her! My anxiety went away when I saw her coming out of the office with the other interns. She looked sad, I thought that maybe she was not able to perform it well. I was thinking of ways to cheer her up, when I saw her walking towards me. She looked up at me and her lips slowly curved into a smile and then a bright smile and then the brightest one. As soon as her friends left, she ran towards me and jumped into my arms. "I made through it bestie...I made through it!" she said squeezing me completely in her hug. That was the happiest moment for me because for the first time, I had seen her so happy, so excited! We then made a plan to celebrate it, I took her out and we ate almost every junk food possible! Where did my fitness freak wifey go? OMG! What's happening? Why am I so bewildered?

Edited by ..MysticAura.. - 7 years ago
Amina... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW !!!
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE ANNIE ...!!!
IT WAS SOOO LOVELY ... AMAZING ...!!!
REALLY VERY WELL WRITTEN ...!!!
LOVED IT ...!!!
CONTINUE SOOON ...!!!